VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am almost at 100%. I feel so much better. I was doing okay this morning but being spoon fed gallons of ice cream and drinking tons of orange juice has cured my illness. That $500 to that mega church ini Huston was worth it!! Praise Lord Olstean!! Worth every penny. LOL! Anyway I may take off one more day to recoupe to make sure whatever I have doesn't return. I may still be able to get the Alpha out over the weekend. We'll see. Stay tuned...
1better.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been doing some research and from what I can tell Luna Broinne is 100% unique as a character. The closest thing I can find to a Japanese-American Redneck is Jimmy Yang the wrestler but he was more the media stereotype of redneck and not a true redneck. It seems once again I've created something 100% orginal and unique. I don't see why Western Entertainment can't do this. It's not too hard. I've done it 3 times in less than 5 years. Anyway if anyone notices a tv show or movie in the near future that has a Japanese-American Redneck please tell me so I can sue for royalties and theft. 11.png

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I've been doing some research and from what I can tell Luna Broinne is 100% unique as a character. The closest thing I can find to a Japanese-American Redneck is Jimmy Yang the wrestler but he was more the media stereotype of redneck and not a true redneck. It seems once again I've created something 100% orginal and unique. I don't see why Western Entertainment can't do this. It's not too hard. I've done it 3 times in less than 5 years. Anyway if anyone notices a tv show or movie in the near future that has a Japanese-American Redneck please tell me so I can sue for royalties and theft. View attachment 4044719
Nice work. I'll put it on my radar watch list, I'll expect small finders fee for course :D:D

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Glad your feeling better. Of course I was kidding about the finders fee, you'll be the first to know if I see someone copying your Japanese-American Redneck , but I doubt anyone could make her like you
I know. My idea of an Japanese redneck was inspired by my ex girlfriend's who's a Hāfu and this girl who's parents originate from Inia but she was born in my town and worked at the KFC drive-thru. Don't tell me small towns in the South ain't diverse!

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes