Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
IIRC yes they are Russian. That said I always thought Shine was a she, if so I doubt she's been drafted. But with the way life is for the Russian people it's possible they had to drop it just to stay alive, or gods forbid they're one of the casualties.
The developer is a girl, if I'm not mistaken, here she is listed as Blesk, she worked alone. These events are not in her country, but in the neighboring one. So if she's not a nurse, she's fine. But she stopped posting anything because VPN is prohibited and payments are not received. And not so long ago she posted that she continues to do something

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Currently, I know that there is a concept, or perhaps it has already been prepared to some extent, of the catacombs. The first level of the catacombs is to be a prison, with a boss (executor) and the second boss is to be a demon. A village model is also being prepared. The developer simply stopped caring about the platforms on which he was banned and focused on developing the game. As for those who have already paid on Patreon and are waiting for the game, the developer himself said that it is better to cancel subscriptions and wait for the release of the new version instead of counting on a Christmas gift every month. Of the monsters, I know that this guy will appear 70% of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boos voice( I m not sure it added, look in attach files)
Well, I guess that's all I managed to find out. Those who know history or are aware of some things in Eurasia know perfectly well why the creator prefers to keep a low profile and we probably have no right to blame him for that. Time will tell if fate will be kind to us and let some people start using their heads instead of thinking like zombies only with the lower part of their bodies. :D

*sorry for english

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I mean, nothing that would alter your life really. The war is outside of Russia's borders, and the sanctions do not have any major effect on the everyday life there.
The EU has hit peak inflation last year and you could still live fine there. Just have to be more careful about certain choices, but nothing that would suddenly and drastically change your way of life.

The only thing that could realistically have an impact is if he was a reservist and got mobilized. Other than that, life in Russia hasn't really changed much compared to before.
Patron sites like Patreon and Subscribestar shut down in Russia, and some payment providers also stopped offering services there. It can be difficult for online nfsw creators there to get their money.

kokosinaaa

Jun 2, 2023
Is there a way to spawn different zombies in the forest behind the camp gates and have them persist there when I re-enter the game? I tried doing it, but all the zombies disappeared after a reload. I'd like to create something like a custom survival quest where I don't have to run around and randomly spawn them on the map every time.

Also, is there a way to make them not die, even if you're surrounded and get caught repeatedly?

kokosinaaa

Jun 2, 2023
Also, maybe there's some way to add the H-scene from v0.5b instead of the one in the finale (where the zombie flips her over to fuck her in the mouth) and replace the scene after sex when you have to get up with the one that also was in version v0.5b, it seems that the early scene looks better, because when she is just standing on all fours it does not look so impressive.
Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
hey, is there anyone on the forum who can replace texture files for the game? I would like to try adding bruises, dirt and more of a c*m effect. I managed to remove the textures but I can't replace them.. :/

• Sad
Reactions: johnyakuza1
Jun 19, 2018
Anyone still in the discord able to figure out what's going on?
I don't see any channels anymore and have no clue if its because my patreon pledge expired.
People keep speculating dev is gone, but I see them online and they've updated their discord username to the new annoying format, so that must've been fairly recent.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Currently, I know that there is a concept, or perhaps it has already been prepared to some extent, of the catacombs. The first level of the catacombs is to be a prison, with a boss (executor) and the second boss is to be a demon. A village model is also being prepared. The developer simply stopped caring about the platforms on which he was banned and focused on developing the game. As for those who have already paid on Patreon and are waiting for the game, the developer himself said that it is better to cancel subscriptions and wait for the release of the new version instead of counting on a Christmas gift every month. Of the monsters, I know that this guy will appear 70% of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boos voice( I m not sure it added, look in attach files)
Well, I guess that's all I managed to find out. Those who know history or are aware of some things in Eurasia know perfectly well why the creator prefers to keep a low profile and we probably have no right to blame him for that. Time will tell if fate will be kind to us and let some people start using their heads instead of thinking like zombies only with the lower part of their bodies. :D

*sorry for english
I answer for those too lazy to look up

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Shiny. I take it you are the same girl who created this masterpiece? Why don't you publish anything? I'm not talking about updating, I just mean why don't you write how you are doing.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Shiny. I take it you are the same girl who created this masterpiece? Why don't you publish anything? I'm not talking about updating, I just mean why don't you write how you are doing.
Because Shine changed her status to "I hate F95" (because we are simply toxic waste). So no info for us...

https://f95zone.to/threads/too-much-light-v0-5e-max-shinekuku.51208/post-11494256

We have to make sacrifices and hope that the goddess will come back one day and smile on us.:giggle:

I miss her jokes...

https://f95zone.to/threads/too-much-light-v0-5e-max-shinekuku.51208/post-6745114

https://f95zone.to/threads/too-much-light-v0-5e-max-shinekuku.51208/post-6745858

:D

Last edited:

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Because Shine changed her status to "I hate F95" (because we are simply toxic waste). So no info for us...

https://f95zone.to/threads/too-much-light-v0-5e-max-shinekuku.51208/post-11494256

We have to make sacrifices and hope that the goddess will come back one day and smile on us.:giggle:

I miss her jokes...

https://f95zone.to/threads/too-much-light-v0-5e-max-shinekuku.51208/post-6745114

https://f95zone.to/threads/too-much-light-v0-5e-max-shinekuku.51208/post-6745858

:D
I wrote this because she visited this site yesterday. I understood this from the fact that she liked my previous post. In short, look at my previous post and see for yourself.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes