Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Lucaasx9

Jan 20, 2023
I wish she would come back and continue developing the game, I'm ready to pay double because it's not boring like other 2d and Ren'Py games, it's very fun to play but she leave it unfinised :(
I hope one day he will come back and continue this masterpiece.

DONT LOSE U RE HOPE.

SHINZOU SASAGEYOOOOOOOO

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Development of the game hasn't stopped, but it has slowed down because she doesn't have as much free time as before. But this is not 100% information, it is most likely 40% of 100%. In general, it’s a shame that the development of such a wonderful game was paused. Although I understand perfectly well that it is not her fault that she had to stop the development of her project for now. And I agree with the opinion that we are toxic waste to her. It's a shame we haven't heard from her.

bardks842

Dec 30, 2021
I don't know what beef she has with this site because i am not that active here. I come here to check some promising games from time to time and this game was one of them. It's sad that she won't share updates even though she develops the game, i hope she reconsiders her decision at some point cuz i wouldn't be able to find out most of the games without this sites existence.

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
I don't know what beef she has with this site because i am not that active here. I come here to check some promising games from time to time and this game was one of them. It's sad that she won't share updates even though she develops the game, i hope she reconsiders her decision at some point cuz i wouldn't be able to find out most of the games without this sites existence.
She and most of the developers do not like this site, because there are a lot of pirates here and you can download any game from this site. Now you understand?

bardks842

Dec 30, 2021
She and most of the developers do not like this site, because there are a lot of pirates here and you can download any game from this site. Now you understand?
She literally replied most of the posts in this thread and knew this site was a pirate site. She could just ask the mods to take down the thread or release paid and free versions i dont give a damn. If this is the sole reason to say i hate f95 like a kid it is a sad excuse. And most of the devs rely on this sites popularity to get more patreon supporters and when they had enough they're just sick of it? I don't know kinda sounds hypocritical to me.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I joined shinekuku´s Patreon AFTER getting the game here. So yes, its possible to get People supporting you thanks to F95. But we all know its not always working.
Years ago i was so broken , i had to pirate everything. If someone is that position i cant blame him, i know that feeling.
The point is, you have to ask yourself:
Is this worth my Money?
Would i be sad if that developer stops working on the game because he didnt get enough money because everyone was pirating it?
I had to say both times yes and thats why i spended money to shinekuku.
I said it in 2021 and I still see it that way .
Maybe she took on too much alone but some of the hostility towards her was unnecessary. I understand if she is angry.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
That's generally true, but that's not this case. Shiny was interested in presenting her game here.

Maybe she decided to leave this place because there were a lot of haters. A lot of insults, many people called this game a scam or that the dev is lazy,low quality project etc.
She apparently didn't have the energy or the mood to explain her situation to people anymore..so she preferred to leave this cursed place and devote herself only to the patrons on Discord, where she later indirectly stated that we were not worth her time.:(

bardks842

Dec 30, 2021
That's generally true, but that's not this case. Shiny was interested in presenting her game here.

Maybe she decided to leave this place because there were a lot of haters. A lot of insults, many people called this game a scam or that the dev is lazy,low quality project etc.
She apparently didn't have the energy or the mood to explain her situation to people anymore..so she preferred to leave this cursed place and devote herself only to the patrons on Discord, where she later indirectly stated that we were not worth her time.:(
I totally respect her decision if this is the case but she should understand that most of the devs, especially H game devs don't care about their supporters. They either want to milk their customers or vanish into thin air when they got bored from project. If they're really serious with project, just release it on steam as an early access title instead of getting rent from your followers every single month. Hell the competition is not even that good on steam, just slap an anime girl VN trash you get thousands of copies sold. Anyway im not even gonna bother anymore, it's just sad seeing some good games treated like this, gonna check only project extermination from now on i guess.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Honestly I can see why Shine did not want to the site updated, just by experience alone I can tell there a few members that are so toxic one can only block them (I have a couple blocked because they just go and berrage others for free/pirated games of all things).

Now as for the worth of the site I still belive as I said in other thread wich this point has been brought up, this site still holds value although small, since is discoverability wich it brings, yeah most would just wait for it to be leaked or shared but there are others that go out and sub to the devs and others that buy the games right away, I myself got a few that were launched in Steam and while I can't go and pledge for suporting, I do buy games that I see value in when finished (and possible ofc), so if Shine does check the site every now and then I hope the gme one day launches in a platform I at least can buy it, this was a game I was very much looking forward to, anyway hope you're doing well.

papa.kuzmin

Apr 21, 2023
Hi everybody.I did not understand that the developer abandoned such a great project because of some toxic people, and they know how difficult it is to develop 3d games of this scale.Damn, I hope the developer is doing well and she will return to the game, so it will be a pity if such a game is abandoned.Personally, I like everything in this game, starting from the heroine and ending with the environment and monsters, and I absolutely have no complaints.I wish the developer great success and good luck in her project.Already for the fact that she created such a toy, I love her, the girl is well done, I hope she is doing well.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes