Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hi everybody.I did not understand that the developer abandoned such a great project because of some toxic people, and they know how difficult it is to develop 3d games of this scale.Damn, I hope the developer is doing well and she will return to the game, so it will be a pity if such a game is abandoned.Personally, I like everything in this game, starting from the heroine and ending with the environment and monsters, and I absolutely have no complaints.I wish the developer great success and good luck in her project.Already for the fact that she created such a toy, I love her, the girl is well done, I hope she is doing well.
Wait.. These are two different things. Dev left F95 (probably) because of high level of toxicity but the development of the game itself is the second thing.
Sometimes you can see some "fragments of hope" from discord..
However, it would be nice, if Shine came back ..
C'mon everybody! Together! With me!

- I'm so sorry Shine if I was toxic. Come back soon with you wonderful game! <3
+ big hug for Shine:p

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
Hi everybody.I did not understand that the developer abandoned such a great project because of some toxic people, and they know how difficult it is to develop 3d games of this scale.Damn, I hope the developer is doing well and she will return to the game, so it will be a pity if such a game is abandoned.Personally, I like everything in this game, starting from the heroine and ending with the environment and monsters, and I absolutely have no complaints.I wish the developer great success and good luck in her project.Already for the fact that she created such a toy, I love her, the girl is well done, I hope she is doing well.
she didn't abandon the game. she abandoned f95. she's still working on it. just MUCH less b/c war in Ukraine

DankanJones

Jun 9, 2018
she didn't abandon the game. she abandoned f95. she's still working on it. just MUCH less b/c war in Ukraine
I was looking for the game over the search engines and all I have is link for the 0.5e Max version, even the patreon is out of date...
If you have another information, let us know bro.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I see that there has been a bit of a stir, so what do you think about this idea? After completing the tasks in the channels, we can proceed to overcome subsequent waves, each subsequent wave will be counted So why don't you beat, for example, 30 waves to show the creator that you like this game?

overthere

Jun 29, 2018
Shine posted an update on her patreon

Hi guys and girls, a huge amount of time has passed since my last news. I worked on a couple of new jobs, solved serious problems in real life and all that stuff that probably everyone faces. My patreon is almost dead, and people’s trust is lost, but despite everything, the project is not dead, I continue to work on it more and more actively because I like nsfwgaydev and don't want to quit.

I would like to talk about new things that have already been added to the game and what I am currently working on:

Added slideshow mode for the gallery. Player can setup free camera angle, choose which cams will be live in the slideshow, set time between cam switches and scene play time and watch the auto cinematic H scene.

Added some new H scenes.

Added a lot of cream to the girl's body, every time the girl will take some load on her body parts, the amount of cream for this body part will be increased up to x5.

Added new characters, Samantha the scientist, Thomas the food merchant.

Added personal quest for Thomas that leads to fight and H scenes.

Added cloth / item stash, the girl can store her stuff here. Any box or storable item in the game map now works like stash and connected to save system.

Improved clothes behaviour and it's interaction with the girl, now some clothes can override breasts physics intensity, body bulges etc. For example the girl belly can't bulge if she is wearing a hard leather corset and her breasts cannot jump high if her bra hugs them tightly.

Added new costume "Night Eagle".

Weapon animation system improved, added new reload animation for each gun.

Fixed reload animation speed scale and added some delay before automatic reload.

Weapon sounds system was reworked, added new different sounds. Reload sounds synchronized with animations frame by frame.

Recoil and bullet spread system reworked, now it’s more satisfying to shoot.

Added new weapon “Revolver”.

Added shootable gasoline barrels for level design. It can give advantage in some battles.

Traps now affect monsters too, the girl can disarm traps, take it, disassemble for crafting materials.

Redesigned all UI in some menu, gallery, added clickability for all buttons (gallery control can be handled by one hand).

Updated processing UI, health, weapon panels, etc.

Customization, wardrobe connected to global inventory, you can find all buttons in one place.

Some monsters appearance changes. It will be now more visible at night to aim the head.

More devlog with some video soon because a lot of new monsters it's just a 3d models with ready H scenes but without combat AI, Samantha is just sexy but braindead 3d model, a lot of new game systems need to be polished etc.

Thank you for your attention to the game and waiting new stuff from me, I promise I won't disappear like that again.
Your Shine.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
> My patreon is almost dead

How can it be dead when it makes $340 every month; without anything in return?

It's good to hear that the project is presumably not abandoned, but also not being transparent and ghosting everyone for two entire years is ridiculous.

Oct 9, 2021
> My patreon is almost dead

How can it be dead when it makes $340 every month; without anything in return?

It's good to hear that the project is presumably not abandoned, but also not being transparent and ghosting everyone for two entire years is ridiculous.
Probably as a creator on Patreon, it sees inactivity by creator so it send notification that monthly payment will be suspended? Whereas Patrons will just keep losing money to the system cuz "free money, why not"

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes