5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I don't know if we should make a new thread for the Omnibus or not. I'll let the mods decide if that's appropriate.

Tlaero

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Elsaverse Omnibus Vol 1 released

Okay, after months, or years, depending on how you count it, of work, I'm finally ready to release "The Elsaverse Omnibus Vol1: The HTML Years." This is everything from the Elsaverse that we did in HTML, converted to Renpy, and bundled into one download--from "Dreaming With Elsa" through to "Won: Darkness Within." It consists of 5 major games, 5 visual short stories, 4 text short stories, and a text novella.

If you ever wondered where to find the games, they're here.

If you ever wondered what order to play them in, go from top to bottom down the left side of the Story Select screen.

If you ever wondered what order you should read the extras in, start in the upper left and go across.

After this, we started working natively in Renpy, with larger images. So far, we've done two short stories ("Elsa's Nightmares" and "Elsaverse: Transitions") and are working on the next major game, which will be called "Chasing Beth." When we get enough native Renpy stuff done, I'll bundle them together into an Elsaverse Omnibus Vol 2.

If you're a long time fan, I hope you enjoy this compilation of our work. If you're new to the Elsaverse and wondering where to start, this is for you. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for all of the love and support you've shown Mortze and I over the years. We couldn't have done this without you.

Tlaero

PC/Linux version:

Mac version:
Great news!

Do you plan on doing anything more with Keeley? The last I remember she had just found out that James was unfaithful. That begs for a continuation, unless it already happened and I somehow missed it.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Pandora is a Mortze solo project. When I came out of retirement, the original plan was to alternate between games Mortze and I do together and ones he does solo. But he's found that solo projects don't work as well as he'd like. So whether or not he'll work on them in the future is currently up in the air. He and I are now working on the next Elsaverse game, Chasing Beth, though.

Tlaero

rabbit112

Jul 30, 2018
Ah, ok that makes sense.

Great to hear you're working on new Elsaverse game, can't wait to see it.

Are you working/worked on any other games (non erotic?, I know about Keeley/Christine games). I really like your stories and characters and would like to check it out if there is something.

I know you've written some science fiction in the past, any chance you can share any of that? Unless it it signed with your real name and you want to keep it separate from here ofc.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
The non-erotic novels I wrote before "Tlaero" are in my real name, and I'd desperately like to keep that separate.

However, while the Elsaverse has 5 major games, it also has a number of visual and text only short stories that you may or may not have read. You can get most of them in the Elsaverse Omnibus that I recently released: https://f95zone.to/threads/elsaverse-omnibus-vol-1-tora-productions.90315/

That includes a text-only science fiction story about what happens to Xara after she goes through the portal (Demon Guard), a text-only novella that runs parallel to Darkness Falls (AAA), a text-only episode of Darkness Falls told from Won's point of view (Won: Darkness Within), and 7 other short stories (visual and not).

There are also two Keeley games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-to-grips-with-christine-ep-1-5-tora-productions.10110/
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changes-for-keeley-v1-0-tora-productions.56808/

And the thread for that last one has pointers to two short stories, Rain God and Westbank.

Tlaero

69Ecat

Apr 3, 2018
Having trouble getting Back Door achievement in Miranda. What path do I need to take to get that? I thought I had tried them all and it is the only one I don't have.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes