Jun 20, 2018
Has anyone else encountered an issue where locations are not selectable in the navigation pane? I just did, and I loaded an older save from episode 2 and found it doesn't work in those either.

EDIT: Figured it out. I was running the game through a RenPy sdk newer than the one the game is built on.

Last edited:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I really like this game...art and story/stories as well....as expected from Tora ;)
But in this game I wonder why they included the "trans" girl?
She's fully transitioned so I just wonder what's the "add on" so to speak.
I'm not saying she should be d*ck swinging or something (well....kinda :sneaky:), but after playing her story I just don't see the added value of her being a trans caracter to be honest, she's "just" a hot babe it seems.
Could be me just missing something in the story ofc.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I really like this game...art and story/stories as well....as expected from Tora ;)
But in this game I wonder why they included the "trans" girl?
She's fully transitioned so I just wonder what's the "add on" so to speak.
I'm not saying she should be d*ck swinging or something (well....kinda :sneaky:), but after playing her story I just don't see the added value of her being a trans caracter to be honest, she's "just" a hot babe it seems.
Could be me just missing something in the story ofc.
It seemed to me that the interest was her story, before she could become a "hot babe" :) , which implies that the MC has to be even more delicate with her than she would be with another girl. She says something like: "This time I want you to love my soul more than my body", which leads the love scene to a special direction.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
It seemed to me that the interest was her story, before she could become a "hot babe" :) , which implies that the MC has to be even more delicate with her than she would be with another girl. She says something like: "This time I want you to love my soul more than my body", which leads the love scene to a special direction.
Well thank you for responding and the explanation....which seems pretty accurate now that I think of it.
Made me feel a bit superficial in my comment :rolleyes:
Gues I should read a bit more between the lines in this one.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Why do you need a 'reason' to include a trans character like her? Why Mali, or Stef, or Johan, are there? She's just a character with a different backstory, like everybody else.
Well thank you for responding and the explanation....which seems pretty accurate now that I think of it.
Made me feel a bit superficial in my comment :rolleyes:
Gues I should read a bit more between the lines in this one.
The 'reason' for her to be there is the same one for Mali, Stef, or Johan: she has a distinctive backstory that some people may find interesting enough to like her. There's no need to read between lines with this one, just to actually read her lines.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Why do you need a 'reason' to include a trans character like her? Why Mali, or Stef, or Johan, are there? She's just a character with a different backstory, like everybody else.

The 'reason' for her to be there is the same one for Mali, Stef, or Johan: she has a distinctive backstory that some people may find interesting enough to like her. There's no need to read between lines with this one, just to actually read her lines.
Exactly

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Although I find it weird that she wears her transition like a billboard, I'm all for inclusion and acceptance. I do not pretend to have all the answers. What I know is what is true for me as a straight male who is comfortable enough in his own mind, body and sexuality to accept that we are all different. To me, she's a woman, transitioned or otherwise matters not. I make no judgements. It is a non-subject for me. I've said this before and seems it's time to say it again now...

There is no such thing as normal, only average. Average is boring. Normal is a figment of someone else's imagination. It does not exist. We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be unique, respect others, be kind, be kinky, be weird but most of all be you. You are the only you there is so it is up to you to be you, no one else can do that for you. Say no to conformity and be a free thinking individual. You'll live a lot longer and a lot happier as a result.

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Although I find it weird that she wears her transition like a billboard, I'm all for inclusion and acceptance. I do not pretend to have all the answers. What I know is what is true for me as a straight male who is comfortable enough in his own mind, body and sexuality to accept that we are all different. To me, she's a woman, transitioned or otherwise matters not. I make no judgements. It is a non-subject for me. I've said this before and seems it's time to say it again now...

There is no such thing as normal, only average. Average is boring. Normal is a figment of someone else's imagination. It does not exist. We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be unique, respect others, be kind, be kinky, be weird but most of all be you. You are the only you there is so it is up to you to be you, no one else can do that for you. Say no to conformity and be a free thinking individual. You'll live a lot longer and a lot happier as a result.

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Best answer evah

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Thanks all for your input.
I like to explain that my comment was not to start some discussion about trans in the game (or games) as a whole.
I seriously don't mind that at all.
I was just curious about the reason in this story.
But as pointed out, I get it that in a game/story it does not really need a reason...it's the devs story.
So I apologize if I offended someone.

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
Perhaps as a defensive mechanism due to her life experience, considering where she grew up. Sure, it might look like she talks about it too much but when people have been hurt in the past they sometimes bring up the subject right away to see where you stand and to avoid trusting you and face disappointment down the line as some of them have faced so many times.
Others don't talk about it at all but usually, they also avoid trusting anyone for the same reasons. To avoid getting hurt once more.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks all for your input.
I like to explain that my comment was not to start some discussion about trans in the game (or games) as a whole.
I seriously don't mind that at all.
I was just curious about the reason in this story.
But as pointed out, I get it that in a game/story it does not really need a reason...it's the devs story.
So I apologize if I offended someone.
No offense taken, and thank you for the discussion. Aisha is there because I have a few transgender coworkers, and though none of them know about my "Tlaero" aspect, they inspired me to add a trans character to the story.

Tlaero

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
No offense taken, and thank you for the discussion. Aisha is there because I have a few transgender coworkers, and though none of them know about my "Tlaero" aspect, they inspired me to add a trans character to the story.

Tlaero
Thanks for the reply/explanation...and your games!...big hugs and kudo's ;)
That just answered my question....thanks a bunch :giggle:

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Too early to tell. The previous releases each took around 2 months, and it's been a month since the last one. But this episode is a little different than the previous ones. There's more of the stuff that takes a long time to do. So I'm not exactly sure how long it's going to take. I suspect it's going to release sometime in December, though.

Tlaero

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Too early to tell. The previous releases each took around 2 months, and it's been a month since the last one. But this episode is a little different than the previous ones. There's more of the stuff that takes a long time to do. So I'm not exactly sure how long it's going to take. I suspect it's going to release sometime in December, though.

Tlaero
Take your time

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Tlaero
Two months? Wow! You and Mortze really make a fine team to turn out this level of quality that quickly!

Speaking of Mortze... I was just discussing various favorite titles with a friend yesterday and it has become evident that I am in a much larger number of fans than I had originally estimated who would really love to see SWe1: Warrior's Heart continue on to be the full trilogy as it was originally envisioned. So, I'm hoping once you two wrap up Toro 7 that you will consider teaming up to complete the trilogy. I'm also hoping that Toro 7 is just the tip of the ice berg of what will become a string of favorites in the Ren'Py engine. I really love what you are doing here and really want to see more. My best to you both.;)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:alien:(y)

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
So, I'm hoping once you two wrap up Toro 7 that you will consider teaming up to complete the trilogy. I'm also hoping that Toro 7 is just the tip of the ice berg of what will become a string of favorites in the Ren'Py engine. I really love what you are doing here and really want to see more. My best to you both.;)
Depending on how you count them, Mortze and I have done ~10 games together. And, while many of them were originally done in HTML, I've converted them to Renpy. Check out Elsaverse Omnibus Vol 1 if you want to see some of our early work. https://f95zone.to/threads/elsaverse-omnibus-vol-1-tora-productions.90315/

It would be hard for us to collaborate on the Star Wars games, because he already has the story in his head. There's not a lot for me to do there.

Tlaero

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes