Turska

Jun 10, 2018
I'll give a metal recommendation from my home country Finland for us older fans of heavier music. It's more melodic and let's say epic than average metal (many times taking inspiration from movie soundtracks) and you can hear the lyrics usually. They do have their harder songs too if that's your style. I'm talking about the symphonic metal band Nightwish. I'd especially recommend watching their live performances with their latest singer Floor Jansen from youtube. One of my absolute favorites since I was a teen.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Stations Toro 3 (MC's original assignment) and Toro 4 (a station located elsewhere but 50 meters deeper than Toro 7) are mentioned in the game. It's easy to assume all of them are part of the same scientific exploration program in EuropA

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Stations Toro 3 (MC's original assignment) and Toro 4 (a station located elsewhere but 50 meters deeper than Toro 7) are mentioned in the game. It's easy to assume all of them are part of the same scientific exploration program in Europe
I agree save for one detail... Did anyone else catch it? Toro 7 is a rather long way from Europe, friend. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Toro 7 is on Europa, or rather under the frozen surface of the deep seas of Europa... the smallest of the four Galilean moons and one of 80 known moons of Jupiter. Although, I do not recall any detailed mention of Jupiter in game, there is only one Europa in our galaxy... unless you are counting sports leagues... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Our story unfolds aboard Toro 7, that was my primary point. Any other Toro stations really do not matter... they are as cxx said, "nowhere."

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It would perhaps be more realistic to slowly discover the characters' orientations as you get to know them better, but you have only limited opportunities for interactions in the first episodes so spending a lot of time with a non-LI would limit your chance to get to know the actual LIs available to your MC.
Why do they have only limited opportunities to introduce them in a more natural way? They've surely limited themselves by creating a version for MMC and FMC.
Do you actually enjoy the few bits of conversation with the niceguy? The conversations are all very short, too. By day 3 (?) you can already to convince your boss to shower together. That's just weird.

In addition to providing important information the player needs to know, I think those introductions also tell us important things about the culture on board the ship. It's an environment where privacy is in short supply and everyone is in on each other's business even if they aren't really all friends.
That's not a revelation, every child that's been to school knows that. I don't know why you brought it up.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Why do they have only limited opportunities to introduce them in a more natural way? They've surely limited themselves by creating a version for MMC and FMC.
Do you actually enjoy the few bits of conversation with the niceguy? The conversations are all very short, too. By day 3 (?) you can already to convince your boss to shower together. That's just weird.

That's not a revelation, every child that's been to school knows that. I don't know why you brought it up.
They want the game to be finished after 7 chapters, so some things must be hurried up a bit (also, some players do need to be clearly informed in advance of who their potential LI's are). If those convos in a deep station under the frozen surface of a distant moon take away all of your suspension of disbelief, that's unfortunate.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Damn there is so many inconsistencies in other games and I don't see people so insistent about (unless is desert stalker, damn that was a hell of)

Reactions: JohnF95zone

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
They want the game to be finished after 7 chapters, so some things must be hurried up a bit (also, some players do need to be clearly informed in advance of who their potential LI's are). If those convos in a deep station under the frozen surface of a distant moon take away all of your suspension of disbelief, that's unfortunate.
Are you perhaps one of those players? Isn't that terribly boring!? Yeah, the suspension went out of the airlock which the security officer isn't screening for in the system logs for some reason. They could actually check the perimeter if there's still a killer on the loose.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Damn there is so many inconsistencies in other games and I don't see people so insistent about (unless is desert stalker, damn that was a hell of)
Nothing I can say that weren't already said much much better by other upstanding members of this community, but imagine playing a fiction-themed game (that depicts fictional characters) that was NOT made specifically for you (generic placeholder, not meant specifically at you Dysphorika), and then complained that it is not realistic (or so many wrong things about it) because the fictional characters did not act, behave, speak etc. like how you would act, behave, speak etc. or like how you insisted (and expected) them to act, behave, speak etc.

Damn, that was a handful and I already forgotten what I want to write about :ROFLMAO:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Nothing I can say that weren't already said much much better by other upstanding members of this community, but imagine playing a fiction-themed game (that depicts fictional characters) that was NOT made specifically for you (generic placeholder, not meant specifically at you Dysphorika), and then complained that it is not realistic (or so many wrong things about it) because the fictional characters did not act, behave, speak etc. like how you would act, behave, speak etc. or like how you insisted (and expected) them to act, behave, speak etc.

Damn, that was a handful and I already forgotten what I want to write about :ROFLMAO:
Ok, I don't mean desert stalker has inconsistencies (because I love that game) I meant people were so awful insistent about them.
BTW, what you said to me is what I think of them, I play FICTIONAL games, don't want to be remember constantly about.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
I just have to question the scientists though.

It's like, they have an entire oceans worth of subjects to study and try and breed on another planet and they think to themselves "I know what would be a great idea, if we started breeding the apex predator of the ocean so we have a sea full of highly intelligent killers that like to kill when they are bored .... and us".

What could possibly go wrong.

Did none of them watch Deep Blue Sea?

Sharks not enough they went further up the food chain.
There are other Toro stations so perhaps this Toro 7 one specializes in that particular research subject.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I had a choice. I could either put a nametag on everyone up front, or i could suffer pages and pages of livid posts by players who got two episodes in and then discovered that they couldn't have sex with Aisha. People assume harem. People assume trans is a kink instead of an identity. And people assume that they can bang every character regardless of who that character is.

In the real world, I know the sexual orientation and gender of everyone who works for me, and I learned it almost as quickly as they did in Toro 7. Yes, we talk about these things, and no it isn't strange. However, I don't know anyone with a magic cock that can change people's orientations by just showing it, as happens is so many of these games. I also don't know anyone who can have an ongoing relationship with 3 or more women and have them be okay with it. Those things are far more unrelaistic than what's happening in Toro 7.

If you also rant on the threads of harem games, then I tip my hat to you. Realistic erotica is a genre, and it's cool that you're trying to convince people to make more of it. If, on the other hand, you're telling me to be more like the typical games you find here, then you're playing games by the wrong developer.

As for Denver. If you don't like him, don't talk to him. There are more people than conversation slots, so there's nothing forcing you to interact much with people you don't like.

Tlaero

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I had a choice. I could either put a nametag on everyone up front, or i could suffer pages and pages of livid posts by players who got two episodes in and then discovered that they couldn't have sex with Aisha. People assume harem. People assume trans is a kink instead of an identity. And people assume that they can bang every character regardless of who that character is.

In the real world, I know the sexual orientation and gender of everyone who works for me, and I learned it almost as quickly as they did in Toro 7. Yes, we talk about these things, and no it isn't strange. However, I don't know anyone with a magic cock that can change people's orientations by just showing it, as happens is so many of these games. I also don't know anyone who can have an ongoing relationship with 3 or more women and have them be okay with it. Those things are far more unrelaistic than what's happening in Toro 7.

If you also rant on the threads of harem games, then I tip my hat to you. Realistic erotica is a genre, and it's cool that you're trying to convince people to make more of it. If, on the other hand, you're telling me to be more like the typical games you find here, then you're playing games by the wrong developer.

As for Denver. If you don't like him, don't talk to him. There are more people than conversation slots, so there's nothing forcing you to interact much with people you don't like.

Tlaero
Exactly my throughts

TGafy

May 14, 2020
If that really mattered, 3/4 of Hollywood would be unemployed immediately.
Sure, red-heads on screen. In person, there's just something more with a genuine red-head (at least in my experience) than the one that dyes her hair.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Sure, red-heads on screen. In person, there's just something more with a genuine red-head (at least in my experience) than the one that dyes her hair.
While I don't disagree with what you said, what does your point have to do with the fact that I was replying to someone who was bemoaning the lack of suitable readhead actress for the Little Mermaid?

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes