Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
[...]When I say BDSM, think more like a character being unable to move, getting what they deserve (you'll find in the guardians backstory why they deserve it) and then begging to get fucked.
I think that's a good choice. Taking agency away from players is something that needs to be handled carefully, especially in adult games: Not everyone is into sex being forced on them, with no way to avoid it. I think that's also why the blackmail scene is a bit contentious (personally, I was fine with it, but it was not something I particularly enjoyed - especially since it's made pretty clear that Tristy is not going to be able to keep this up, i.e. it's temporary).

On a "personal taste" level, I would wish for even more Tristy and Irmine (I really enjoy reading through their entire interactions) - and less Mog - e.g. the Mog dream with Tris/Irmi instead of the Orc would have done a lot more for me. But, well, that's personal taste for you: Can't have the perfect mix for everyone every time; I'll live. Still, lots of pregnant Tris soon would make me a happy li'l camper.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Not a fan of the constant "Would you like to see more?" gate for EVERY SINGLE sex scene. It would have been better to keep track of the user's choice and then just use that preference from then on. Likewise if they decide whether or not to see the nasty for a certain NPC, keep track of that as well.

Also user should be given the choice with brat sister to get tired of her bullshit at some point and turn the tables. After all, we are allegedly training up a superhero, not a simp.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
The dreams with Mog were definitely my cup o' tea, hoping we see more of that in the future (even with non-orcs). :D And I will say that you're hitting a stride with sister and mother that not many devs here hit. It's not truly slow-burn, but it's not truly wham-bam either. It's a nice middle where sexy times are happening, even though it's not immediate knock-em-up sex.

Really like this so far. (y)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Oh shit, i have a grim news, based on silhouette in gallery mod we can expect horsegirl in chapter 6 :(
And why is that grim? From the very beginning it was clear that the game will not only be about humans and all kinks are built on this. Even the screenshots reveal one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i cant get the game to work with the incest patch
Basic PC instructions to add patches and fix files to Ren'Py games...

The file that contains the patch is a zip file. First, extract the contents by right clicking on the file and choosing the zip extraction method of your choice and click the option to extract here. I use 7zip as I have found it more reliable than Winzip. All Windows machines should already have Winzip installed (free to DL from Microsoft if not) but 7zip is a free DL and works every time, perfectly.

Once extracted, drag and drop or copy/paste the i-patch file into the "game" folder and allow it to overwrite if asked to do so.

Once you do that, you are ready to play and may launch the game.

That process works for all zip files. If you are playing on Mac or Android or your issue is more advanced, I apologize for not being able to assist further. There are others here that can assist with more technical issues.

Hope this helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS... Sometimes game files become corrupted during the DL process. So, it may be beneficial to take a fresh DL, then follow the steps above to install the patch. This game has been enjoyable and played flawless for me.

Reactions: Popgoes668

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I just tried this game and it's EXCELLENT !

I like everything about this game. Except the fact that I'm not really into Orc-GILFs but OK, the scene itself was really hot! I really like 'lactation' in games :)
My favorite thing was Tristy taking charge and initiative, and I loved her "blackmail"

Anyway, this game is now locked in my watchlist (y)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes