LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
When I try to open the application on launch it crashes on me, also is there going to be another platform it's going to be on like mobile or something? I don't have a Mac so I can't see if it crashes on there too

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alright, just finished the current version...
... and I'm frustrated there isn't more.

Most of the futa protag games I've played tended to be kinda disappointing (to me at least) but I really like this one. Especially since the dicks aren't small just to avoid hurting the cis males' ego, but aren't absolutely gigantic to somehow squeeze into place like they're made of sponge during sex scenes...
Also it's nice to see the sexual side not go from 0 to 100 in two minutes flat. Even if characters like the sister gets a case of the Fast Horny, it's still gradual enough that it doesn't feel like it goes full gonzo.

Waiting for updates is going to be painful, I can already tell.

Last edited:

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Fantasy, futa, impregnation, and incest... Hoo, that is quite the checklist for me. And I enjoy the setup written so far. I'm rooting for ya, dev. :D(y)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i started the game, the MC looked nice, maybe some strange outfits for people who are hunting and cutting wood in the forest :LOL: It looked a bit like a fairy tale for adults.
The narrative style is a bit strange, maybe english is not the first language of the dev. It looked like it was some grandma telling a nice story to her grand children before going to bed, but well i think we will see some dicks so, let's say it's a perverted grandma!
When i reached the tower part, i saw the pretty furry, (i'm not a fan of furry but she looked nice!), but when the bad naughty Olera showed up with that humongous thing i just realised that i made a mistake, sorry my ass is not ready for that.. thing!
I guess i will pretend to never have been there and forget about it :oops:

FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022
When I try to open the application on launch it crashes on me, also is there going to be another platform it's going to be on like mobile or something? I don't have a Mac so I can't see if it crashes on there too
Try deleting the folder and extracting again. I haven't heard from anyone else have that problem. Maybe something went wrong in the extraction process or even when it was downloading.
I want to get my game on mobile, but I don't know if I can. I made a lot of changes and don't know how well it will translate to android.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeagionIX

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
nice stroy idea, nice girl, solid renders but not a big fan of furry and lesbian and not a fan of futa at all unfortunately
Also "furry" is debatable. Furry kinda more describes anthropomorphic animals than a catgirl...

Reactions: Yakis0ba

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I know they're skippable, but I can never understand why devs go through the time and work to put in puzzles like what's in this game. They don't bring anything to the plot and usually just get in the way of whatever off-hand enjoyment may be going on. Take the time and energy saved and use it on adding variety to the combat animations. Alternatively you can turn this from a puzzle game into a builder game because of all of the npc's that will be knocked up. They gotta live somewhere after all. There's all sorts of backstory that can go into the process off getting your waifu and your future kid(s) set up. You can even add a sex magic mechanic to the process and have mc become the first construction contractor in history to properly "fuck up" a building project. Also it would be nice to just have a toggle in the settings to just skip over them without having to click "skip".

It shouldn't be necessary to have to constantly click through the fetish options to get to underlying scenes. If the user has opted for content in the past, just set a logical and get right into the fun and games. Even better, just have a fetish setting section in the prefs so we can just pick our peck of peckers and be done with it once.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes