2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I wanted to understand the purpose of the dreams. I feel like it seems to detract from the main plot (like in many other games here with dreams) and I'm personally more interested in what's happening to the characters in real life rather than the dreams.

Reactions: Calvin Kloin

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I wanted to understand the purpose of the dreams. I feel like it seems to detract from the main plot (like in many other games here with dreams) and I'm personally more interested in what's happening to the characters in real life rather than the dreams.
Most dreams are based on routes, if you show more interest on Joan or Mrs. Smith you get a dream with one of them...
They don't detract from the main plot at all, they deepen it ,and bring more questions about the main story.
Just like real dreams they can relate to what the MC is living, or they can be the most ambiguous thing ever.

The MC's desires are portrayed in his dreams, things in the back of his mind also come to light in his dreams; like Eleonor.
They also serve to bring an introduction to lewd scenes with the MC's love interest.
This is not a harem game, you get to pick a woman per route, and that is also reflected in the MC's dreams.

I find your question/complaint very weird... Cringy actually.

Dreams are here to stay, they will bring more lewd content. They will also reflect the MC's past, fears, desires, and hopes.
Dreams are going to be a collection of short stories attached to the main plot, adding to the game's content value.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Most dreams are based on routes, if you show more interest on Joan or Mrs. Smith you get a dream with one of them...
They don't detract from the main plot at all, they deepen it ,and bring more questions about the main story.
Just like real dreams they can relate to what the MC is living, or they can be the most ambiguous thing ever.

The MC's desires are portrayed in his dreams, things in the back of his mind also come to light in his dreams; like Eleonor.
They also serve to bring an introduction to lewd scenes with the MC's love interest.
This is not a harem game, you get to pick a woman per route, and that is also reflected in the MC's dreams.

I find your question/complaint very weird... Cringy actually.

Dreams are here to stay, they will bring more lewd content. They will also reflect the MC's past, fears, desires, and hopes.
Dreams are going to be a collection of short stories attached to the main plot, adding to the game's content value.
Okay thanks for the explanation because the various medieval and futuristic settings shown in the first episode confused me given how random they seemed at the time. I was trying to find some co-relation between them and the events that were happening in reality but couldn't do so.

If you say that they will bring about questions about the main story then it would be great to see it reflected in the future updates with regards to the girls and MC's actions in reality. I can understand that it is a good compromise to bring in lewd scenes as many other developers also do that sometimes in story heavy VN's.

I know it isn't a harem game, a fact that I also highlighted previously in this thread as a positive point given how there are less VN's now that make the player focus on only one girl. Anyway, I don't understand what was weird or cringy about what I wrote...

Damn, I just noticed the post on the previous page looking for volunteer(s). Are you still looking for someone?

Reactions: 9thCrux

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Okay thanks for the explanation because the various medieval and futuristic settings shown in the first episode confused me given how random they seemed at the time. I was trying to find some co-relation between them and the events that were happening in reality but couldn't do so.

If you say that they will bring about questions about the main story then it would be great to see it reflected in the future updates with regards to the girls and MC's actions in reality. I can understand that it is a good compromise to bring in lewd scenes as many other developers also do that sometimes in story heavy VN's.

I know it isn't a harem game, a fact that I also highlighted previously in this thread as a positive point given how there are less VN's now that make the player focus on only one girl. Anyway, I don't understand what was weird or cringy about what I wrote...

Damn, I just noticed the post on the previous page looking for volunteer(s). Are you still looking for someone?
Future updates are going to reflect the reason behind some of the dreams, they will elaborate more about the MC's past, fears, and hopes.

There is a few people already helping me with grammar corrections and proofreading.
It would be great if you can help me later on, I don't know if the volunteers are going to get tired or too busy down the line, I will contact you in the future if you're OK with that.

Appreciate your offer thought.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
9thCrux

I see multiple spots where people are calling the MC [name2] instead of the MC's name he was given. These are just 3 of them and there are many more after this that I'm not going to post. I'm just going to edit the [name2] to the players name.

*edit* Tried that it didn't work I ended up having to edit all of the [name2] in the script to the players name instead to get it to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

TP: The Class Next Door [Ep. 2 v0.5.1] [9thCrux] - Original Size: 593MB

Download Win (101MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That changelog is a bit confusing. So do we have just an extended dream sequence (i.e. more to ending of previous content) or is there a continuations from where we left of and new content?

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Do people even read their own reviews before they give five stars in them?
How can you have half a page of negative things about a game and give it five stars?
How can you even give a game in this state 5 stars?

It's not necessarily bad, it could become good, but it's too damn early to tell and it sure as hell isn't a five star game right now.
If the review system is to be worth anything, you need to give a rating about what IS ACTUALLY IN THE GAME.
And that includes the negative factors for fucks sake and it doesn't include what you hope it will be and it doesn't mean nice renders alone are worth five stars, five stars just for renders would be a for a CG-images collection if they are good, for a game UI, plot, writing, characters, even sound and shit should come into consideration.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes