• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
It's the first time I play the game, and I loved it. I don't care very much the spellings, because English is not my native language, so I'm not aware of them. But the renders, the story with the slow pace and dialogues are very good. I don´t know why the dev isn't on patreon, because would be easier to him get support there, but I wish he continues with the project because the game deserves it.
I don't use Patreon because they have a strict policy against Incest, this game is about a father-daughter relationship that, if the players want, can turn into a romantic relationship.

If I make a Patreon page and try to promote my game there... I would be constantly getting warnings and getting my content under review. They could even remove my content and ban me from using Patreon.

I use instead of Patreon for those players who can only use PayPal related services to support their developers.

So if you use PayPal you can make a Buy Me A Coffee profile to support my efforts.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
9 reviews, 4.5 stars and the preview pictures gave off the impression bundled with it being called EP 2 0.5 that there is way more to do than currently possible. BAIT.

I can only say that the girls look like snacks and the setting is great. You will surely fix the spelling and flesh out the game, so Mr. developer - keep doing your thing and give us more content!

Personally I hope it doesn't take too long for relationships to develop. :)
133k views so far.
185 likes so far.
Only 9 reviews.

People that have review my game like the renders and the story, despite the grammar and spelling errors.
Read the reviews, they don't talk about the game having a lot to do, or a lot of content.

I have not claimed that the game has more to do or content than what it actually has, and the reviews specify what is that they like about the game... and also what they don't.

Bait... not even Marjory or Emerald are bait! (petite characters related joke). :p

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Got this from the uploadhaven link in the OP. I'm used to false positives, but that filename...?
excuse me what the fuck.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BTW, does anyone know how to add a variable to a save file (either using the Save Editor or otherwise)? I apparently just hit Enter on my keyboard when asked for a surname at the beginning of the game (I guess I figured there would be a default second name or something) and now none of my saves have a name2 variable, so all dialogue has things like, "Very well, [name2]" instead of a last name I was supposed to enter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9thCrux

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
9thCrux, for dialogue as you continue to make this game, you might want to consult my post on clitics, here. I realize English isn't your first language, so this is meant as more of a help to you, not a criticism. :) It should make characters sound more like native English speakers: https://f95zone.to/threads/tp-the-class-next-door-ep-2-v0-5-1-9thcrux.35827/page-9#post-2682131
I was about to come note, that he should just avoid all contractions... I am sure that is noted, or their more common usage is noted in that help. At least, I ain't seen someone try and screw up my native dialect just yet. It probably already has happened, but I thankfully missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
BTW, does anyone know how to add a variable to a save file (either using the Save Editor or otherwise)? I apparently just hit Enter on my keyboard when asked for a surname at the beginning of the game (I guess I figured there would be a default second name or something) and now none of my saves have a name2 variable, so all dialogue has things like, "Very well, [name2]" instead of a last name I was supposed to enter.
use Unren to access the Dev menu/console; open console and type name2='Lester'
close the menu, save and it should stick. Of course unless your first name is Moe, then change the above to whatever you want.
If you don't have UnRen search the site, its around here somewheres.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
use Unren to access the Dev menu/console; open console and type name2='Lester'
close the menu, save and it should stick. Of course unless your first name is Moe, then change the above to whatever you want.
If you don't have UnRen search the site, its around here somewheres.
Thanks. I use UnRen to look at script files when needed, but I haven't really used it for anything else.

Reactions: ShadrachVS

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
10 actually.
I'm planning to make it 12. :p
I honestly am not sure why people get frustrated/disappointed with that approach. Choose the woman (or women) you like, and try playing their path(s). There are important choices (whether you think Mrs. Smith is just your boss or is hot, for instance), so you save at those points. Just make one save on, say, Page 1 of your saves list, navigate forward to Page 30, Page 50, or whatever, and make another save. From one of the saves, make one choice; at the other save make the other choice. [shrug]

Reactions: Sharktopus27

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
133k views so far.
185 likes so far.
Only 9 reviews.

People that have review my game like the renders and the story, despite the grammar and spelling errors.
Read the reviews, they don't talk about the game having a lot to do, or a lot of content.

I have not claimed that the game has more to do or content than what it actually has, and the reviews specify what is that they like about the game... and also what they don't.

Bait... not even Marjory or Emerald are bait! (petite characters related joke). :p
I didn't mean anything bad by it, I'm just a pleb that hovers over new games, reads the name and downloads it without reading anything but the description so I don't get spoiled / get a completely fresh impression.

It was meant to be playful. If these two are baits, then they're good baits! My fav is Joan, but Tiffany, Emerald, Marjory and Amy are gorgeous, too. I'm very optimistic and it's great that you're active on here!

Reactions: 9thCrux

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice update to the game ... altho i figured you wouldn't add anything sexual yet .. seems to be the normal in games nowadays ... don't get me wrong its by far no complaint .. building the story like you are is great ..
1. question tho .. whats with a narrator talking with the characters supposed to mean ?
shouldn't it just them talking to themselves ?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Font colour on many of the text boxes is god awful. To many of them are pale and damn near disappear into the background. Wrong use of contractions as previously noted by others. Bailed with the navigation. Use a toolbar or map so you know where you are goin not just randomly clicking doors and sides of walls to try and find someplace to go.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
I see what you mean...
That is one contraction I'm certainly avoiding...
It's a colloquialism, primarily, though I have always noted when someone gets persnickety, that it was good enough for Shakespeare...
I was actually meaning, a sentence such as: "Oh there they're." Which while seemingly correct is off to a native speaker, "There they are." would be better and feel more natural. You would use They're in other manner, but at the end of such a short statement it is jarring...
Considering most of the dialogue is more polished, except for some odd spots that may be more personal taste than actual issues, as in the speech patterns of the person could easily explain the odd choices and are thus fine; some of the more recent dialogue is odd and stands out due to the usage of contractions. Not trying to be an ass about it, just trying to be critical and constructive.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I didn't mean anything bad by it, I'm just a pleb that hovers over new games, reads the name and downloads it without reading anything but the description so I don't get spoiled / get a completely fresh impression.

It was meant to be playful. If these two are baits, then they're good baits! My fav is Joan, but Tiffany, Emerald, Marjory and Amy are gorgeous, too. I'm very optimistic and it's great that you're active on here!
Some users are scaming reviews and likes, it was reported not so long ago:
https://f95zone.to/threads/review-scam-spotted-in-the-game-room-for-rent.41949/

There is a ratio between, views, likes, and positive reviews; some game reviews and likes are clearly being manipulated by people who make multiple alternate accounts.

I had to clarify that before someone would start claiming that my game was getting a 'review boost scam'.

Episode three will have progress with Daria, Marjory, and Miss Evans. Also a spicy dream with Tiffany.
Stay tuned.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
nice update to the game ... altho i figured you wouldn't add anything sexual yet .. seems to be the normal in games nowadays ... don't get me wrong its by far no complaint .. building the story like you are is great ..
1. question tho .. whats with a narrator talking with the characters supposed to mean ?
shouldn't it just them talking to themselves ?
The character, "Self", represents a collection of entities; is not just a narrator, is an inner voice speaking on behalf of many inner voices. Is like that little voice you hear when you're meditating or contemplating something that require deep-thinking.

The concept is related to the idea of having 'a conversation with yourself', to taking the time to reflect, ponder, deliberate about what is that you really want, the reasons why you want it, or why you don't want it.

Self represents the idea of trying to get out the circle you're in to have a more accurate view of yourself and your current situation, represents the idea of being able to make more impartial decisions.

The character Self is also color coded; red when is the MC's inner voice, pink when is a woman talking to herself, green when is a man talking to himself, and purple when Self is in narrator mode.

Self is not meant to be a simple narrator.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes