• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
English is a backwards language, in most languages you first state the subject before start talking about he/she/it. Just to give you a little example.

The sentence is not clear enough:

"but I like even more what the author does not plan in this game." sounds like you're saying that you like the content I'm not adding...

Blame it on "lost in translation" and the English system, and stuff... IDK

It was more a joke post than anything but I'm glad you like my game.
I hope to have a lot of fun with your game. :D(y)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Public post
Update:

Episode two is just around the corner!
I'm finishing up renders and coding, then I will be doing some test play, the game update is almost ready. (I will try to include my very first animation.)

There is something I need to clarify:
-This is the first time I'm releasing an update on a monthly basis, there will be less content than my usual two months update.

-December festivities and other real life events took some time from my work, well you know how it is; parties with friends and family, appointments, stuff like that.

-In episode two I'm focusing on presenting the rest of the characters, there is some main story progression and a few suggestive scenes too. All within my schedule limitations.

The update will be live in the afternoon/evening tomorrow (EST time).

A little teaser:
1577752992754.png

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Episode Two is out for "Pizza weekends" subscribers and up.

EP2.jpg

Please check my page to get it.

Happy New Year!

Patch 0.4.2 is up.

Log:

Version 0.4.2:
-Spelling corrections.
-Minor grammar corrections.

Version 0.4.1:
-Episode two initial release.

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
You're right it was a shorter update, but I liked it. I'm hoping you'll pick up speed in the next releases, but so far, I feel the game is coming up nicely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope so too, I'm thinking about 60-100 renders per update, depending on complexity and story content.

The polls are coming up tomorrow (in SubscribeStar), make sure to vote for Miss Evans.
Melanie just got there, but trust me when I tell you that I can come up with many, many scenarios for her.
Eleonor is a centerpiece in the story. She will be there.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
If you mean a poll for dream scenes, I hope you'll reconsider and make it available for the $10 tier. I see no supporters at $15 level and just one at $50, so it's just that person's decision.
Subscribestar doesn't credit pledges already made, so if I wanted to move to the $15 tier, I would have to spend $25 this month. If I wanted to spend that much, I'd consider the $50 tier...

I don't think I made that suggestion, but here's a thought: Make the poll available separately to $5, $10, $15 and $50 levels. Those at a higher level of support can vote multiple times and you can multiply the results on each poll by as much as you like (so a vote from a $5 supporter counts for one vote, a vote from a $10 supporter counts for two votes (one at each tier), a vote from a $15 dollar supporter counts for a total of five votes (one per $5 and $10 tiers, but three at $15 tier), etc.). I don't know if Subscribestar lets you attach weights to votes based on support level, but that would let you automate the process.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
If you mean a poll for dream scenes, I hope you'll reconsider and make it available for the $10 tier. I see no supporters at $15 level and just one at $50, so it's just that person's decision.
Subscribestar doesn't credit pledges already made, so if I wanted to move to the $15 tier, I would have to spend $25 this month. If I wanted to spend that much, I'd consider the $50 tier...

I don't think I made that suggestion, but here's a thought: Make the poll available separately to $5, $10, $15 and $50 levels. Those at a higher level of support can vote multiple times and you can multiply the results on each poll by as much as you like (so a vote from a $5 supporter counts for one vote, a vote from a $10 supporter counts for two votes (one at each tier), a vote from a $15 dollar supporter counts for a total of five votes (one per $5 and $10 tiers, but three at $15 tier), etc.). I don't know if Subscribestar lets you attach weights to votes based on support level, but that would let you automate the process.
I would have to think about that, it opens the door for abuse; people in the higher tiers could just wait and vote just to mess with lower tiers.

Imagine I give one point to tier 1 subscribers and five for tier 4 subscribers, just a couple of tier 4 could decide over eight or nine tier 1...

I'm thinking that If I don't have supporters in a given tier I will have to move the poll to the next lower tier as a special case.
Rewards and benefits can be kind of complicated.
>,<

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I would have to think about that, it opens the door for abuse; people in the higher tiers could just wait and vote just to mess with lower tiers.

Imagine I give one point to tier 1 subscribers and five for tier 4 subscribers, just a couple of tier 4 could decide over eight or nine tier 1...
EVen with the potential for abuse, it's preferable to have one vote than zero. Imagine if you have, say, four supporters at $15 level and above and open up a poll for a dream sequence about six women. You might end up with one vote per four or with two votes per two. Not a very useful poll unless you have overwhelming support for one option.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
EVen with the potential for abuse, it's preferable to have one vote than zero. Imagine if you have, say, four supporters at $15 level and above and open up a poll for a dream sequence about six women. You might end up with one vote per four or with two votes per two. Not a very useful poll unless you have overwhelming support for one option.
Polls,or votes, are up in SubscribeStar. Lets see how it goes.

Last edited:

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
A plot where the step daughter gets to wear minimal clothing in clothing or bondage at school as punishment for something would be cool. He's the teacher after all!

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Is coffee time!

coffee.gif

I opened a "Buy Me A Coffee" account so people who can only use PayPal to support developers can help me out.
"Buy Me A Coffee" is a service like Patreon where you can use your PayPal account to have access to the last version of my game.

If you can't use SubscribeStar for whatever reason, this option is for you!

You can also find the link under my avatar picture.

Notice that Buy Me A Coffee doesn't seem to allow VPN connections to their servers.

Last edited:

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
A plot where the step daughter gets to wear minimal clothing in clothing or bondage at school as punishment for something would be cool. He's the teacher after all!
This is not the game you're looking for. Bondage, humiliation and public nudity and so on are not in the themes listed.

But hey, if you want a commission render, head on over to , subscribe at $50 level and ask for one. I'm sure if you pledge $50 for a few months, maybe the author is going to make a custom sub plot just for you.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
This is not the game you're looking for. Bondage, humiliation and public nudity and so on are not in the themes listed.

But hey, if you want a commission render, head on over to , subscribe at $50 level and ask for one. I'm sure if you pledge $50 for a few months, maybe the author is going to make a custom sub plot just for you.
Ha! Good one, but nope.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-01-06T22-29-06.381Z.png

Limited to kinks listed on the game description, no extreme content.

There are rules for commissioned renders:

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-01-06T22-35-16.943Z.png

Thanks for the tier publicity though. :giggle:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Episode two released for Tier 2 subscribers.

promep2-2.jpg

Episode two version 0.5.1 is out for "For the coffee!" supporters ($5.00).
Head to my page to get it.
You can also get in my page.<---------------PayPal friendly.

You have to start a new game to use the new features.

Version 0.5.1 changes:

-Added a stats screen, use Shift+F6 to show the screen and use the close button to hide it.
-Grammar corrections.
-Spelling corrections.
-Added an image for the steak dream.
-Extended the closing dialog at the hotel (requires 100% daughter route = 25 romance).

Is an updated version for those who already have the game.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes