None Traduction en Français / French translation

ReyKey

Mar 26, 2019
Salut les Francophones,

Voici une du jeu Mike's Obsession , elle est finie depuis quelques temps déjà mais elle ne sort que maintenant... je voulais traduire l'interface dans le jeu et les messages téléphonique mais je n'ai pas trouver comment faire et je n'aurai plus de temps pour pouvoir le faire! (le jeu est facilement jouable en état, c'était surtout pour l'immersion)
Je vous la livre plutôt que de n'en faire profiter personne, libre à vous de la retoucher si les compétences ou l'envie vous en dit.

PS. J'avais commencer la traduction de Plump City, celle-ci est juste au stade d'embryon mais si quelqu'un souhaite faire le jeu je pourrais lui passer mon projet, MP moi si vous êtes chaud.

En tout cas, MERCI à toutes les personnes qui ce sont fait chier à traduire des jeux sur leur temps libre! (y)
MERCI aussi aux créateurs (Francophone) de contenus, qui ne ce coupe pas de leurs communauté en fournissant dans leurs jeux la possibilité d'avoir accès au Français, malgré le boulot supplémentaire! ;)

Prenez soin de vous.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
English

Hello, French poeple

Here is a translation of Mike's Obsession game, it's been finished for some time now but it's only coming out now... I wanted to translate the interface into the game and the phone messages but I didn't find how to do it and I won't have time to do it anymore! (the game is easily playable in condition, it was mostly for immersion)

I deliver it to you rather than not letting anyone benefit from it, you are free to modify it if the skills or the desire tells you to.

PS. I had started translating Plump City, it's just in the embryonic stage but if someone wants to make the game I could pass him my project, MP me if you're hot.

Anyway, THANK YOU to all the people who have been a pain in the ass translating games in their free time!

THANK YOU also to the (Francophone) content creators, who do not cut themselves off from their communities by providing in their games the possibility to have access to French, despite the extra work!

Translated with DeepL.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
If you had put a warning before you deleted EVERYTHING, it might not have happened?

View attachment 387019
That's a valid point except that I believe you were already aware of the rule, correct?

I responded to your PM and will offer the same here; I am happy to undelete any post so long as an English translation is added. Our rule states that an English translation is required as we're a moderated community and we cannot spend hours with Google translate just to moderate the forum.

EDIT: I incorrectly assumed that we had already posted a notice on the thread. I was wrong and you're right, that was a shitty thing of me to do to delete all those messages without giving anyone a chance to correct them. Please accept my apologies.

I've undeleted all the posts on this thread, but would ask that you please add an English translation per our forum rules going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sopra

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
That's a valid point except that I believe you were already aware of the rule, correct?

I responded to your PM and will offer the same here; I am happy to undelete any post so long as an English translation is added. Our rule states that an English translation is required as we're a moderated community and we cannot spend hours with Google translate just to moderate the forum.
I answered in MP.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018

EDIT: I incorrectly assumed that we had already posted a notice on the thread. I was wrong and you're right, that was a shitty thing of me to do to delete all those messages without giving anyone a chance to correct them. Please accept my apologies.

I've undeleted all the posts on this thread, but would ask that you please add an English translation per our forum rules going forward.
You never put a warning on, you simply delete. And as I said, it's not the right thing to do if you want us to respect that rule. And it's not just on this thread.

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
You never put a warning on, you simply delete. And as I said, it's not the right thing to do if you want us to respect that rule. And it's not just on this thread.
As I said above, I realized that there was not a warning on this thread, I apologized, and I've already restored the messages.

I feel like I'm being very reasonable here, but you're continuing to try and have an argument. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding?

We are an English-only community. This is not going to change and if you decide you don't care about this rule, your account will be sanctioned appropriately.

havenest

Jul 16, 2018
Salut les Francophones,

Voici une du jeu Mike's Obsession , elle est finie depuis quelques temps déjà mais elle ne sort que maintenant... je voulais traduire l'interface dans le jeu et les messages téléphonique mais je n'ai pas trouver comment faire et je n'aurai plus de temps pour pouvoir le faire! (le jeu est facilement jouable en état, c'était surtout pour l'immersion)
Je vous la livre plutôt que de n'en faire profiter personne, libre à vous de la retoucher si les compétences ou l'envie vous en dit.

PS. J'avais commencer la traduction de Plump City, celle-ci est juste au stade d'embryon mais si quelqu'un souhaite faire le jeu je pourrais lui passer mon projet, MP moi si vous êtes chaud.

En tout cas, MERCI à toutes les personnes qui ce sont fait chier à traduire des jeux sur leur temps libre! (y)
MERCI aussi aux créateurs (Francophone) de contenus, qui ne ce coupe pas de leurs communauté en fournissant dans leurs jeux la possibilité d'avoir accès au Français, malgré le boulot supplémentaire! ;)

Prenez soin de vous.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
English

Hello, French poeple

Here is a translation of Mike's Obsession game, it's been finished for some time now but it's only coming out now... I wanted to translate the interface into the game and the phone messages but I didn't find how to do it and I won't have time to do it anymore! (the game is easily playable in condition, it was mostly for immersion)

I deliver it to you rather than not letting anyone benefit from it, you are free to modify it if the skills or the desire tells you to.

PS. I had started translating Plump City, it's just in the embryonic stage but if someone wants to make the game I could pass him my project, MP me if you're hot.

Anyway, THANK YOU to all the people who have been a pain in the ass translating games in their free time!

THANK YOU also to the (Francophone) content creators, who do not cut themselves off from their communities by providing in their games the possibility to have access to French, despite the extra work!

Translated with DeepL.
Merci à toi, je l'ajoute à la liste .... et je test ça dès que j'ai un peu de temps, merci pour le travail en tout cas.

Bon jeu

************************* ENGLISH ***********************

Thanks to you, I'll add it to the list..... and I'll test it as soon as I have some time, thanks for the work anyway.

Have a good game

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I edited 2 posts and the rest I deleted everything (no time)
And if I'm banished because I spoke my native language, bye bye.
And as usual I was the only one spoke, carried your balls. (Ah sorry resquo also had balls)

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
And as usual I was the only one spoke, carried your balls.
The rules are the rules, do not be negative. :)

Les régles sont les régles, ne sois pas négatif. :)

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
And as usual I was the only one spoke, carried your balls. (Ah sorry resquo also had balls)
Between contradiction and repression, yes, it's the rule.
Il faut arrêter avec la mauvaise foi, la suppression des post était une erreur comme le modérateur l'a déjà signalé. Il s'en est excusé et il les a même restauré pour nous laisser le temps de nous adapter, ce que beaucoup d'équipes de modérations ne s'embêteraient même pas à faire. Et je n'ai pas besoin que l'on parle pour moi, surtout quand les propos tenus sont en contradiction avec ma pensée sur le sujet.

---

Enough bad faith, him deleting the post was an error like he already said. He apologized and even restored the content to let us time to adapt ourself, which a lot of moderation team wouldn't even bother to do. And I don't need someone to speak for me, especially when it's in contradiction to my thought on the matter.

So, thank you Bas for the heads up, I'm going to either include a translation in my French posts or delete them if they are not so important to keep them around !

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Il faut arrêter avec la mauvaise foi, la suppression des post était une erreur comme le modérateur l'a déjà signalé. Il s'en est excusé et il les a même restauré pour nous laisser le temps de nous adapter, ce que beaucoup d'équipes de modérations ne s'embêteraient même pas à faire. Et je n'ai pas besoin que l'on parle pour moi, surtout quand les propos tenus sont en contradiction avec ma pensée sur le sujet.

---

Enough bad faith, him deleting the post was an error like he already said. He apologized and even restored the content to let us time to adapt ourself, which a lot of moderation team wouldn't even bother to do. And I don't need someone to speak for me, especially when it's in contradiction to my thought on the matter.

So, thank you Bas for the heads up, I'm going to either include a translation in my French posts or delete them if they are not so important to keep them around !
Okay, you want to debate, let's go.

After that, do you think right? Without having all the data.
I'm not against the evidence either, because I haven't said anything so far.
But since there was a name on the one that deleted so much went to the news.

Contrary and here is the contradiction of going to communicate with the moderator except you don't know who does what. You don't know what message was deleted, whether it was important or not. Well, it's true that it's not very serious here if something disappears.

Yeah, if you like to see everything you actually do deleted, it's your problem.

I'll stop there or I'll be unpleasant.

• Angry

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Salut qui a déjà jouer a "Lust Epidemic " ?
Ambrozios ?
Hi who has already played 'Lust Epidemic'?

Ambrozios?
Il est sympa le jeu. Pour une fois que tu as un RPGM avec une tout petite map. Par contre vaut mieux joué avec le walkthough, sinon tu va vite peté un cable en cherchant les items nécessaire pour avancé.
Is a nice game. For once you have an RPGM with a very small map. On the other hand, it is better to play with the walkthough

Reactions: resquo

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Salut qui a déjà jouer a "Lust Epidemic " ?
Ambrozios ?
Hi who has already played 'Lust Epidemic'?

Ambrozios?
J'y ai joué jusqu'à la version v48022 et même constat, c'est un jeu qui sort du lot par la qualité de sa réalisation sur RPGM. Et en effet, sans wakthrough, c'est bien trop prise de tête.

---

I've played until version v48022 and same conclusion, it's a unique RPGM game because of its quality. And yes, without a walkthrough, it's too much of a hassle.

Reactions: havenest and resquo