Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Here's hoping itll go well. I just need some futas and milking machines to dry em. And then keep going.

That, and some cheats/100% savegame. Because id rather boot up an actual game than these "patreon projects" if i want some action.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Stickly

Jan 3, 2018
To interact with stuff you have to be nearby, left click and hold. Outside of brainwashing and blowjob (not for the robot tho), there isn't much here yet h content wise.

To change outfits, put the person in the human storage container. There is currently naked, regular uniform (skirt), underwear, and skin suit.

I do wish the creator either gets rid of motion blur or makes an option to disable it as it really doesn't help when the FPS is low. Enemy AI is pretty primitive and reacts only on close proximity and damage. First weapon has crazy fire rate and unlimited range, but causes FPS to drop when too many shots are present. Additionally, spinning the character with WASD moves the camera as the camera is tied to the back of the head, which is interesting.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the update rate and quality, but for a first release it is pretty decent.
How does one start the blowjob animation then? I tried capturing a man but it wouldn't let me, just said "scan" not capture or whatever it is.

Wraithphoenix

Jul 19, 2018
How does one start the blowjob animation then? I tried capturing a man but it wouldn't let me, just said "scan" not capture or whatever it is.
You don't capture males, you replicate them in the bio-printer. There you can design them to an extent.

You can use a base scan profile off any male you have scanned (not many yet), then based on captures you can adjust hair style, skin colour, facial hair and genital type (last two not yet available). Lastly you can use sliders to alter the muscle mass (density) and cock size (warning, anything over 50% will clip through the back of the girl's head during oral, 100% basically skewers them).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Scan and then use the printer object. Fourth category in the build menu, I think.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Happened to me the first time I started, I changed the game's screen resolution from the 1260 to my native of 4k and it worked properly.
how would one go about doing that. i recall there being an option when launching the game sometimes, but i didnt get one in this case.

Dec 2, 2019
Definitely watching this one. I get a sort of Ratchet & Clank vibe from the art style.

I would like it if there was an option to lock the camera to your characters facing. Having to hold down RMB to look around gets tiring.

Great job otherwise Dev!

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I'll try to ask again, how do core gameplay mechanics work?

I captured the captain, put her in a biotank and now? For all action there is I need biomass. But hwo do I get biomass? I can build lorts of storeagetanks but is there some kind of extraction mechanics?

Stickly

Jan 3, 2018
You don't capture males, you replicate them in the bio-printer. There you can design them to an extent.

You can use a base scan profile off any male you have scanned (not many yet), then based on captures you can adjust hair style, skin colour, facial hair and genital type (last two not yet available). Lastly you can use sliders to alter the muscle mass (density) and cock size (warning, anything over 50% will clip through the back of the girl's head during oral, 100% basically skewers them).
Scan and then use the printer object. Fourth category in the build menu, I think.
Heyyyyyy thank you. I feel like I tried to build a few things and it wouldn't let me. But I was probably drunk.

I'll try to ask again, how do core gameplay mechanics work?

I captured the captain, put her in a biotank and now? For all action there is I need biomass. But hwo do I get biomass? I can build lorts of storeagetanks but is there some kind of extraction mechanics?
1) You can't do anything with the captain yet I don't think.
2) You can ignore the biomass requirement, it isn't necessary. I guess that's just there for future versions.

Reactions: alex2011

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Lots of bugs/possibly incomplete to be expected:

1: Leaving people in machines will make them poof if you TP to the mission.
2: If you place an item on top of your robot, you'll get stuck in the spot it took up even if you erase it.
3: Doesn't seem to be able to ditch captured girls while in a mission even though there's an X for it.
4: If you take a girl off a sex machine when there's a guy on it too, you won't be able to take the guy off of it until you return a girl to the machine.
5: No way to heal the robot atm?
6: Weight shows as negatives often in a mission.

Oh, and I'd like to thank the dev for not making every character type huge titty monsters. Yay for flat/small breasted options for once. The different hip sizes are cool too. I did notice that the smallest breast option never seems to have the smallest hip size, haha. Trying to avoid some issues with them looking too young huh. Unless I've just been unlucky, they always have at least the average hip/thigh size.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJD and Placebo00

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm starting to get the hang of combat. A hint you need is to build stuff in your station before you go raiding. I can't figure out how to extract the star map. I can put a captive in the trainer (not the brainwasher) but I can't figure out how to make her give either the robot or a replicant a BJ.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes