Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
This game is amazing. There is a minor glitch (the penis pokes through the head of the girl) but is something minor.

I suppose that this game is heavily inspired to Kangoku Senkan, if so please go one... I've loved Kangoku Senkan and it's a pity that we are not seeing any new installment.

Is there a way to add the lipsticks? I've noticed in a video preview that the girl that was trained in the sex machine was leaving the lipstick marks on the dick.

zuttzy

Jul 17, 2019
Hey, how do you scan? It says no available slot when I go to a dead officer.
okay I just needed to set up a teleporter cell. never mind :)

Last edited:

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Is there a link to the latest version because the post #82 one dosent work anymore as it says its in the owners bin

Reactions: c5wij

Qweqaz

Nov 13, 2017
I'm confused. I really like the premise of the game, but I'm having trouble figuring things out. I'm running around the enemy ship and shooting people down, but when I click on them I can't seem to interact. What do I need to do to take scans of people or transport them back to my ship?

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
u need to build transporter on your ship so that u get slots for teleport. after that u can scan und kidnap female enemys after they are K.O.

iangreydor

Dec 3, 2017
you can make up to 3 transporters. each allow one female to be kidnapped.

the males i think you can only scan (once each, but as many as you get). the scans are used to replicate the male assistants. different males have different aspects ,and difrent tool size - yes even if you resize it to the max when replicating the end result would be different depending on scan used.

potaot123

Apr 24, 2020
Can't use the first control panel in the first level as it needs a signature, while the crate does give an "item" it doesn't open the crate that requires a key card

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes