BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
tentaclefootage.gif

Here is updated Alpha 0.1.5 for all patrons
Next week will publish an update for the Alpha 0.2 road map.

Patch Note
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
Can't use the first control panel in the first level as it needs a signature, while the crate does give an "item" it doesn't open the crate that requires a key card
theres a button on the wall next to the screen where you spawn on the enemy ship

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I just wish the MC was an alien instead of a robot. Something that could maybe impregnate the women. I don't find it appealing to be playing a sentient dildo.
Would be cool to play as an alien abducting people, experimenting with them and what not.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Looking at the changelog it looks like the only thing was added was lingere and the rest are bug fixes, right?
What a bummer, I was looking forward to an update with more content :(

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
The changelog mentions 'trading' and 'selling'. How do you access these things? I've some captives I'd like to get rid of.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Ok so i've grabbed a ton of bitches before I went to snatch the captain because nobody would...idk break or w/e. Now I have her i know she has the map and has been sitting in my mind trainer 3000 for hours now. But something to do with willpower won't even let me use the cortex machine, so idk what the hell im doing now. is this all right now? Just watching women have a freak out in your machine or get face fucked by my hoards of black face fuckers?

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Ok so i've grabbed a ton of bitches before I went to snatch the captain because nobody would...idk break or w/e. Now I have her i know she has the map and has been sitting in my mind trainer 3000 for hours now. But something to do with willpower won't even let me use the cortex machine, so idk what the hell im doing now. is this all right now? Just watching women have a freak out in your machine or get face fucked by my hoards of black face fuckers?
So in the Brain Washer 3000, if you click the icon in the middle, you can select from 3 different options. One of the options is Willpower reduce. Do that.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes