Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'm starting to get the hang of combat. A hint you need is to build stuff in your station before you go raiding. I can't figure out how to extract the star map. I can put a captive in the trainer (not the brainwasher) but I can't figure out how to make her give either the robot or a replicant a BJ.
Put the captive in it, then put it the replicant, after you have both, then the BJ will be allowed on the menu.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Put the captive in it, then put it the replicant, after you have both, then the BJ will be allowed on the menu.
So you NEED the replicant, there's no option for the avatar robot, despite the "transpose" button showing his icon if you don't have a replicant. Gotcha.

iangreydor

Dec 3, 2017
So you NEED the replicant, there's no option for the avatar robot, despite the "transpose" button showing his icon if you don't have a replicant. Gotcha.
im guessing it's for later when you can upgrade the droid to include a tool ;)
also the sex machine has place for a chair strapping position for other sex positions. can't wait..

for anyone asking abut gettin the star map. we will have to wait for this to be implamented:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/597456_597437_cortexejector.jpg

Nime

Sep 28, 2017
Mega Link seems to be down. Can you put up another one? Would love to try out your game :)

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Would love to play this, but it crashes my GPU every time I try. Any ideas why? Is it running in a graphics format that conflicts with DirectX12 or something similar?

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
very cute game love the graphics
leaving people in the Bj trainer, as mentioned when you teleport will make them disappear.
1st build
2nd teleport to dungeon and scan people youve debilitated
3rd dont use fireblast on robots
4th sleep-pod tubes are used to edit character and review

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
very cute game love the graphics
leaving people in the Bj trainer, as mentioned when you teleport will make them disappear.
1st build
2nd teleport to dungeon and scan people youve debilitated
3rd dont use fireblast on robots
how do i get the nude skin didnt see that
You can change their clothes when you have them in the tubes.

Reactions: DJD

Assassin2701

May 30, 2017
Alpha 0.1.5 Patreon link:

edit after playing a bit: it is very buggy right now

Last edited:
Reactions: Undulate

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Playing the new version, I can't teleport off the station. After choosing the only destination available, the teleport pad just moves me to another part of the station.
Yeah you can't build the storage devices (Biomass tank, Plastic Storage) or it bugs out I guess. The other stuff seems fine, just tested it.

There's really not any new content. You have to unlock costumes now, and there's the extractor machine we still can't use because it requires negative willpower that we can't lower. Rearranged some mobs in the one combat map too. Also the new bugs, most the old ones appear to still be there too that I mentioned before. It also seems to take way longer to train oral skill. Weird release.

Edit: Oh you can lower Willpower in the Brainwasher, holy fuck that's the least obvious drop down menu I've ever seen. You have to click on the "Programm Intelligence" text or the brain icon there to switch what it works on.

Ok, there's a lot more content now, lmao. Well at least the new Blackmarket is available, though I don't know how we sell crap/accrue credits to buy the new outfits. Seems like just check crates for now. There's a 2k crate that keeps respawning. You can lug slaves over there too but the price isn't worth the time it takes to train them, at least for now.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah you can't build the storage devices (Biomass tank, Plastic Storage) or it bugs out I guess. The other stuff seems fine, just tested it.

There's really not any new content. You have to unlock costumes now, and there's the extractor machine we still can't use because it requires negative willpower that we can't lower. Rearranged some mobs in the one combat map too. Also the new bugs, most the old ones appear to still be there too that I mentioned before. It also seems to take way longer to train oral skill. Weird release.
So if I start a new game and don't build the storage devices I should be able to transport to the ship? Wow! I hope the dev gets that bug fixed soon.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So if I start a new game and don't build the storage devices I should be able to transport to the ship? Wow! I hope the dev gets that bug fixed soon.
Yeah, probably just unfinished. You also don't gather any energy from crates even though it drops. You only use 1 of both to buy anything anyways, almost impossible to run out.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes