Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ok so i've grabbed a ton of bitches before I went to snatch the captain because nobody would...idk break or w/e. Now I have her i know she has the map and has been sitting in my mind trainer 3000 for hours now. But something to do with willpower won't even let me use the cortex machine, so idk what the hell im doing now. is this all right now? Just watching women have a freak out in your machine or get face fucked by my hoards of black face fuckers?
Edit: Oh you can lower Willpower in the Brainwasher, holy fuck that's the least obvious drop down menu I've ever seen. You have to click on the "Programm Intelligence" text or the brain icon there to switch what it works on.
Yeah the brainwasher's ability to lower Willpower is pretty hard to notice lol.

Edit: Whoops, same time post as above person, oh well.

DH

Sep 22, 2016
This game isn't working for me. It crashes before i can even load the main menu.
Any ideas on what might be the problem?

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah the brainwasher's ability to lower Willpower is pretty hard to notice lol.

Edit: Whoops, same time post as above person, oh well.
Oh sweet. thank you. I'll check it out. Now I even remember finding that menu in something else before too but it had no other options so I must have forgotten it.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
so i waited for an update or two and have the same problem, i commented on before, open up the game get a black screen, then it crashes, might i be able to get assistance with my problem?

moned

Sep 16, 2017
The changelog mentions 'trading' and 'selling'. How do you access these things? I've some captives I'd like to get rid of.
You need to extract a starmap from the captain. Capture her (looks like Elizabeth and wears a fancy skintight suit), lower her INT and WILL in the brainwasher 3000, then she'll give the starmap in the cortex scanner.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Anyone had any luck in finding a consistent spawn for the extractable map data? I got a lucky roll once, but it bugs if you extract that data before the starmap and didn't unlock the third area.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
so i waited for an update or two and have the same problem, i commented on before, open up the game get a black screen, then it crashes, might i be able to get assistance with my problem?
going back through the comments, someone posted about changing my unity resolution and it could fix my issue, how would i go about doing that here?

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
For those who do not know what to do
Note: when I say 'pess' I mean that you move to the object until its outline is white, press the left click and hold until the circle is completed

1.- put 3 capture units (in the build menu, in the last tab) I recommend putting them in a place with space (they occupy 1x1) when you capture a victim, it will appear at this point, you can only put 3
2.- press the teleporter (it has a legend that says target) selected unknown signal, now on that machine a spacecraft floats (or something similar)
3.-Go to the next machine and press, they will ask you to confirm if you want to teleport
4.-In the enemy ship, if you face and to the right you will see an object with a red light, press so that the map appears
5.-Explore the ship, when you defeat a character you can press on it, if it is a man you can only analyze it, if it is a girl you can capture it, the objects that are covered with an aura when pointed can be analyzed or used, tomato your time
6.-Explore until you find the captain (she is in a large room with several consoles) on her there is a label that says "captain" and has vitality 50, always appears in the same place, you must capture her
7.-Brainwash: use the brainwashing construction to reduce your intellect, the entire bar should be pink, in the upper left you can modify the time and other intent of the process, click the barin reactangle icon to see the other options
8.-whrn shes brain is fried, put it in the sexual training machine
9.-since the captain is submissive, put her in the cortex extraction machine, when she finishes you will have a new map(stramp) to repeat the hunting

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes