Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
I don't think that can capture yet..
yeah Ik, I tried shooting one on the village and she was immune and couldn't find anything else other than the two areas and some area that is blocked by the sandstorm and the main character kept saying that basically I have to wait until next update sadly

Teerkan

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a wiki or something that helps explain how to get certain 'traits' in the samples?

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
Don't get step two of the 'public scenes' quest. idk if its a bug, but I cant talk or anything to the guy

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
Encountered a bug where if I try to take the captain out of one of the machines once it is done, transpose closes the menu and I am unable to do anything but move the camera

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
Encountered a bug where if I try to take the captain out of one of the machines once it is done, transpose closes the menu and I am unable to do anything but move the camera
happened to me once but I fixed it by not saving the game while loading it before I did what you did and then it was fixed, basically you added too many of the same modules then it breaks the game, that's an old bug cause it happened to me on the build 13, only add 1 of each modules of your choice and only can add up to 4 and that's it, more than 4 it will break the game

Teerkan

Jun 26, 2017
happened to me once but I fixed it by not saving the game while loading it before I did what you did and then it was fixed, basically you added too many of the same modules then it breaks the game, that's an old bug cause it happened to me on the build 13, only add 1 of each modules of your choice and only can add up to 4 and that's it, more than 4 it will break the game
I had that same error happen to me as I was attempting to try and get the trait 'sensitive throat' to trigger the 'oral orgasm' trait, so I figured overloading with multiple 'sensitivity' modules would help with that. Instead I figured I was overdoing the modules that broke the game on me.

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
I had that same error happen to me as I was attempting to try and get the trait 'sensitive throat' to trigger the 'oral orgasm' trait, so I figured overloading with multiple 'sensitivity' modules would help with that. Instead I figured I was overdoing the modules that broke the game on me.
yeah is not in the game yet, I want to do that one and the anal orgasm but is not in the game yet sadly

Teerkan

Jun 26, 2017
We really need to get a wiki put together on this game, though I assume the next update will have more anal play on it.

Reactions: Fr34k0

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

2021-12-25 01:22:21
Content
This year is coming to an end, as is the development of Alpha03!

*But it's not all that great because being a sort genius of time planning . I screwed up my calculation of how quickly I would finish the system with sounds. I finished it and tested it. But I didn't count time to get the right samples, and I also didn't take into account that I would need VAs for specific sounds (And now many of them are resting in anticipation of the holidays). In general the update with sounds unfortunately will be next year. There is a bit of crappy quality sounds in some places (Please don't ear bleed to death). One more trouble happened right now before the build, I had to disable the system with global time (machines are still working only while you're at the station) and I couldn't find the bug quickly. So that too, I hope, will be in the sounds update.

But now to the good stuff.

First of all, wishing everyone a good holidays! Have a good time and have a proper rest (this is very important).

Here is a list of updates from the previous build.

New quests just a little bit begins to explain the universe (I'll try to write a detailed post with a walkthrough during the playtests)
UI upgrade, minimizing, cam points (for public scenes), auto-save screenshots to the game folder (Gamefolder/Screenshots)
Public scenes (by one in Trashworld, Tentacles Planet, and in Blackmarket)
Updates to previous levels
Sound system (without sound samples)
Dialogs with external load (See Gamefolder\TrainingSpaceStation_Data\Mods\Dialogs\PublicScenes )
New sex machine with custom frame rotation and modules support
New npc with new animations
New modules
Skills, Levels, Quests descriptions.
Dialog animations and cam points
CPU loading performance improving
Experience per/h display fix
Friendly fier bug
Fixed losing modules
Thousand of tiny bugs
I would also like to summarize a little and here is a game development progress since the Alpha02:

Multi-transport system, Alien race, Tattoos system, Sweat body effect, Mascara drip effect, Special suit for girl-girl interactions, Possibility to purchase resources in tradepost terminal, Orgаsm system, React values (N-key for show) part of future station research system, Cutscene system, Robot & Station Upgrade system, Accessories, Muscle girls, Settings menu improvement, Milker time setting, Fashion Variants (One you get one you will recive all), Tan lines/ nails, Old version saves support ( chance of everything OK is higher for previous build and lower for older ones) + Multiple saves option when you copy .sav file in /TrainingSpaceStation_Data directory, Customizing machine, Exposure stands, BDSM suits, Raiders suits variance, Bunny suit, Enhanced cheats menu, Bulk sales, Expansion of tradepost , Trashworld Level, Climax on machine, More girls visual, Advanced brainwash machine, Public use rent, Classic sex machine, Dropping items, Suit menu update, Suit skills, Parasite suit, Tank for Aliens, System for body edit, Humanoid alien race, Machines algorithm improvement, Resourse collection / random resources loot, Resources withdraw, Scanned males/techs/suits UI, Items storage UI, Starmap mechanics and UI, Trade mechanics, Peaceful explorer mode, Name generation, New pose & program for sexspot, Simple reverse vending machine for selling girls, UI for selling items, Complete dialogs system, Quest system, Special milking machine.
❗❗❗[DOWNLOAD]❗❗❗

Over the holidays I plan to step back from development and reflect more on the game itself. I'm going to do a thorough playtest.

And, of course, I have big plans for next year. The game is already have a little more than half of core elements and further will be needed more content stuff, such as a variety of appearance, new quests, new animations and scenes.

P.S.

The end of this year was not the easiest time for me, I wish I had been able to put 100% of myself into this project. But I did my best. I want to remind you once again that this project exists only because of your support and interest.

Thank you!

And see you next year!

Files

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
love the game, better balance of bio, execpt for the milking, this value dosn't make sinds. another thing... the Cow outfit. Plz fix it, that girls can ware it in the milking machine.
TIA.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes