Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Teerkan

Jun 26, 2017
game has potential, but i think it can still be improved a lot, it feels like this is somewhere between an alpha and beta
I don't doubt that - but the content between the updates has been great, in my opinion. At least enough to keep watching.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Reote
I think you don't have enough biomass, her willpower is much lower than needed. You need 1100 units, go to Options-Cheats-Resources, get it, and then try to extract starmap.

povegosse

May 10, 2020
As long as the line is red, then it is not sufficiently lowered.
Same for the second girl : the starmap image is on red background : she doesn't meet requirements.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
povegosse
The colour doesn't matter.Yes, I mistaken Willpower with Intelligence (due to very low resolution of picture), but it doesn't matter, you need both attributes at -10 (not -100 in case witn Intelligence ), they are both at that mark, even lower. As you see, the starmap is green. I'm pretty sure, he has not enough Biomass for extraction.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I seem to be stuck after finishing the journal entry with extracting the starmap from the captain I didn't get any other objectives to do and can't unlock anything else anymore either. A little help please

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Jesus fucking christ just make the main character a dude and easily get 10x players. Nobody can self insert into a tiny robot.
or at least give the poor thing a robo-penis dudes packin heat but hes not packin any metal meat

taler

Oct 5, 2017
or at least give the poor thing a robo-penis dudes packin heat but hes not packin any metal meat
I think it's like this because the developer is trying to appeal to women or non-males of other forms, that's the only reason I can think of why it's like this. Now the developer is himself a non-male and don't want a male to represent him in the game then that's totally fine and valid and I'm supportive, if the developer is a male then it's just a bad business decision imo.

tempbear

Jun 7, 2018
I seem to be stuck after finishing the journal entry with extracting the starmap from the captain I didn't get any other objectives to do and can't unlock anything else anymore either. A little help please
either open your storage and use the starmap, or go back to the starmap and you should have another tab on the right where you can see 4 different locations

Teerkan

Jun 26, 2017
How to get 'lactation heavy' and ' sensitive throat' effects ?
I don't think 'sensitive throat' or 'lactation heavy' is in the game yet to get. I've attempted to try and force the 'lactation heavy' to appear using multiple 'lactation' modules, but no effect. I tried the same with using multiple 'sensitivity' modules before for 'sensitive throat' but it hasn't been implemented yet, or I haven't found it.

Would be nice to 'research' said traits to try and put them into other subjects, if they have certain features. Like 'lactation heavy' only goes on those with the trait 'enormous breasts' if it's not already defaulted there, and you have to use the lactation module numerous times to trigger it.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
either open your storage and use the starmap, or go back to the starmap and you should have another tab on the right where you can see 4 different locations
The first map, blackmarket, that planet I can't travel to, and the desert planet are there on the new tab in the teleport menu and I've checked them out. Still no new objectives though

Teerkan

Jun 26, 2017
The first map, blackmarket, that planet I can't travel to, and the desert planet are there on the new tab in the teleport menu and I've checked them out. Still no new objectives though
Head to the blackmarket and talk to the one vendor there. He'll give you a quest to the tentacle planet.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Head to the blackmarket and talk to the one vendor there. He'll give you a quest to the tentacle planet.
Oh I think I missed that one. Is the vendor the table with a health bar when you hover the cursor over it? I remember seeing just the buy and sell kiosks but no actual person npc

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes