Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

mnp63

Feb 16, 2020
or make a transformation scenario? android looking dude with clothing/bodypart upgrades in some store.

Aug 16, 2020
So I received the rescue mission from Jerome. It indicates a desert world, so I went to Trashworld which seemed to be correct when my journal updated telling me I had completed "Find any sign of the team". Though it showed me that when the sandstorm alert popped and not when I actually had found anything. I have searched the whole planet but I have not found hide nor hair of the landing shuttle or Captain Williams. Any help here?
Did you figure it out? I need help too

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Did you figure it out? I need help too
I also had a bug in this mission. After arriving on a desert planet, it was necessary to talk with two local residents, however, these characters were NOT on this planet. Because of this, this quest cannot be completed even if all other quest objectives are completed and the main culprit of the quest task is saved.

Reactions: Bamzor

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
There is another bug in the game. If you pump (upgrade) the player's robot to the maximum values, fill all the warehouses with materials (biomaterial and plastic), and then save and exit the game, then the next time you start and load the save, the game will lose some of the materials and ALL upgrades of the player's robot, resetting its state to the base .

Jan 4, 2019
So I'm stuck in trying to unlock the starmap? I can't seem to get the Captain to give it up? Ive put her in the one machine far past what is required and its not letting me do anything.

Stygiannights

Sep 2, 2018
So I'm stuck in trying to unlock the starmap? I can't seem to get the Captain to give it up? Ive put her in the one machine far past what is required and its not letting me do anything.
I got stuck for a bit too. The secret (or rather bad UI design) is to click on the "current program" and change it to Will.

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
One big thing that has been super annoying is that if I build something and im standing in the same spot, I'm stuck and have to restart to move. Even if I remove it, Im stuck as if it's there.

Also, some functions to rotate the buildings would be nice as well.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
One big thing that has been super annoying is that if I build something and im standing in the same spot, I'm stuck and have to restart to move. Even if I remove it, Im stuck as if it's there.

in build mode. select the item and press "R" to rotate

Jun 3, 2017

Press R to rotate

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I have NO idea where the cargo in the "Missing employee" quest is. Also by underground base do they mean raiders base? Because I haven't found any cargo around it!

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I have NO idea where the cargo in the "Missing employee" quest is. Also by underground base do they mean raiders base? Because I haven't found any cargo around it!
Finally found it after spending 30 minutes searching. The protagonist is way too slow! Please make it twice as fast, perhaps as some sort of difficulty option.

mottonen

Dec 9, 2020
Does anyone know where the Encrypted Area is? I have extracted the Crypto token (found someone from the ship that had it), but I just can't figure out where to go next with the token.

Teerkan

Jun 26, 2017
Honestly, the updates have been great. I can't wait for more of the 'deep scanning' features. I just wish I could update my own robotic scanning.

orensan

May 29, 2017
Honestly, the updates have been great. I can't wait for more of the 'deep scanning' features. I just wish I could update my own robotic scanning.
game has potential, but i think it can still be improved a lot, it feels like this is somewhere between an alpha and beta

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes