Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
Might be a bug. But check your inventory in case there is an encrypted starmap in there. If so, go talk to khindarian again and complain about it to continue.
On the other hand, if you already have the star map (did you buy it from Mr. Box?), try talking to Jerome the trader, he might tell you to go rescue his friend from science station.
Finally found after exploring everywhere like 6 or 7 times, this quest need definitively need more guidance because indications like west/north are not clear, you dont even have compass, and any indications like mountains/rocks/raiders are also pretty vague since there are a lot in the map.

For those who are doing question "Unknow Person" at the step "Find the raiders who stole the cartridge", so basicaly trying to find the starmap, here is the screenshots to go to the location.

From the village go in direction of the gang camp (the one with turrets).
Go slightly on the left of main path when going outside the village:
1.jpg

Then turn right after the "mini-mountain":
2.jpg

Then you'll find the two bandits and the crate you're looking for:
3.jpg

Reactions: T26E4 and flannan

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
There is some bugs on planet ZFM4, at the place where you can farm biomass by using a sample on a tentacle (adventures in the backstreet):
- Each time you come back it repeat the same dialog like it's the first time you come here.
- If you chain multiple sessions you'll receive the reward only once, I think because the reward is delivered when you take the sample out and not when the session is finished. So if you want to spam you need to take the sample out and restart each time to get full rewards.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
- If you chain multiple sessions you'll receive the reward only once, I think because the reward is delivered when you take the sample out and not when the session is finished. So if you want to spam you need to take the sample out and restart each time to get full rewards.
I think all the other sex spots work the same way.
Personally, I prefer taking multiple samples with me, and cycling them until they're all trained.

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
I think all the other sex spots work the same way.
Personally, I prefer taking multiple samples with me, and cycling them until they're all trained.
Mmm maybe I didn't pay much attention, that was the only time I really spammed the thing because I needed much biomass. And indeed very suprised I didn't got much :ROFLMAO:

Dec 4, 2021
So far Kemono hasn't been updated yet. Idk who's normally in charge of updating pages but they sure do take forever. Some pages are really outdated.

MrChinaMan

Jan 30, 2021
Gonna have to wait at least a month by the look of how long it took previous updates to be released. Unless anyone here is willing to spend the $6 :whistle:

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Gonna have to wait at least a month by the look of how long it took previous updates to be released. Unless anyone here is willing to spend the $6 :whistle:
I would if I could see a changelog but he doesn't list them publicly which is just a bad marketing move on his part...

MrChinaMan

Jan 30, 2021
I would if I could see a changelog but he doesn't list them publicly which is just a bad marketing move on his part...
I think the only thing we know about the update is squads, Elves and a new planet. Looks like a fun update and i would get it although i have already given him enough money as he takes a while to update.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
I think the only thing we know about the update is squads, Elves and a new planet. Looks like a fun update and i would get it although i have already given him enough money as he takes a while to update.
All of this stuff, although cool, isn't gonna make me wanna play again other than to see what's new. It's really not gonna want me to pay for it either due to the long delays. He really needs to expand on the content in the station first.

I really just want him to properly implement futa & cum effects then I'll be happy, but it's been on the backlog for so long I doubt it's gonna get added anytime soon. After playing around and modding the game with textures and model edits, it wouldn't be particularly hard to properly implement.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
I caved and pledged, was really not worth it homies.

Build 21:

No new content other than new world & elves (which for the record isn't remotely finished, still has the placeholder building from the preview screenshot). No new quests on the new world (or at all I think), pretty sure male elves aren't even integrated. Didn't bother with the crew stuff because the research stuff is so late game it's pointless.

Wouldn't waste your time unless you really really really just want elves.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes