Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

yodudewhatsup000

Feb 16, 2020
You can unlock all doors with the keys found in the station... you should already have them from captureing those 3 gender morphed scientists
Right... Apparently I'm playing the missions in the wrong order... I just got to capturing the 3 gender morphed scientists, but what am I suppose to do to "get hidden data from sample"?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Right... Apparently I'm playing the missions in the wrong order... I just got to capturing the 3 gender morphed scientists, but what am I suppose to do to "get hidden data from sample"?
Change their gender to female, and then use your standard data-getting process.
Don't know how to change gender to female? Visit tentacle planet, talk The Tentacle into letting you visit the nursery, investigate, and give the investigation results to scientist on the black market.

Reactions: yodudewhatsup000

yodudewhatsup000

Feb 16, 2020
Change their gender to female, and then use your standard data-getting process.
Don't know how to change gender to female? Visit tentacle planet, talk The Tentacle into letting you visit the nursery, investigate, and give the investigation results to scientist on the black market.

All done, but none of the three has any data for me? Is it possible that I get three duplicated ones?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All done, but none of the three has any data for me? Is it possible that I get three duplicated ones?
Shouldn't be... one of them should have a purple encrypted data space in their mind... all unique Characters are unique in this build (no multiple Head researchers either sadly)

yodudewhatsup000

Feb 16, 2020
Not sure about those... try check them with the mental extractor.
I think you also changed their bodies since I am pretty sure they are actually slim and rather flat chested normally
oh... is there a chance where using cheats will affect this? I think there might be a possibility I accidentally pressed one of the cheats when browsing through now that I come to think of it...

Pangean

Jan 4, 2022
I'm on the Unknown Person Quest and Jerome's friend isn't where he usually sits. Is that supposed to happen? Is there some way to get him to appear again in the black market?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm on the Unknown Person Quest and Jerome's friend isn't where he usually sits. Is that supposed to happen? Is there some way to get him to appear again in the black market?
You are probably at the step where the guy got himself captured again.
Find him and get him out and you should find him back at the market

Randiy

Oct 20, 2018
I have enjoyed playing this game for a while (years). I'll prolly join the patreon soon. Came back after a few months to see the new 20 update with research points and energy. Now it makes a lot more sense to 'farm' humans for energy. I have a few questions tho...
In the Customizing Machine there is a tab 'Template'. Is this working somehow?
Also a request, in the Chemical Modeling System, can we get a better Clear view of the sample and a save template?
Is there any mods to the game? Edit the sex spot design, dance moves, clothing, piercings, tats, etc.
Is there an area for sharing pics of in game stuff?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes