Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
I havent played this game in so long i forgot what sorcery is required to add the male to the sex machine with a female. If i recall correctly they both have to be naked, but still cant add the male.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
It's probably a problem with game balanceing... this build introduced the EMP Gun which is especially effective against machines.
Add to this that the Blast gun is gated behind another research wall and robots being present even on the tutorial mission an mostly unavoidable makes this quiet troublesome
In the tutorial mission, you should avoid fighting robots. There is a path that leads around all of them.
And yes, EMP gun is probably useful... when you unlock ability to take it. Which should take at least 2 robot fights.

I havent played this game in so long i forgot what sorcery is required to add the male to the sex machine with a female. If i recall correctly they both have to be naked, but still cant add the male.
I'm pretty sure they simplified things in this version, so you should not have much problem with that. Just in case, add a female first, and a male second.

May 13, 2018
When you say that you remove the item, have you actually placed it somewhere else, or is it just following the cursor?
I found that if I just pick it up and it's with the cursor I am still stuck, but as soon as I place the item somewhere else I am freed.
I built a transport pad, and accidentally placed it where I was standing. After that, I couldn't move out of the square, and couldn't pick up the transport pad to move it, and had to restart.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I built a transport pad, and accidentally placed it where I was standing. After that, I couldn't move out of the square, and couldn't pick up the transport pad to move it, and had to restart.
In order to move any Item on the station floor you need to use the build mode

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm not sure you understand - *I* couldn't move *myself* out of the spot.
So?
You said you got stuck by placeing an Construct ontop of your MC and than couldn't move either the construct nor your MC.
We tell you that in Building mode you can move constructs but not your MC, leaving building mode makes it possible to move the MC but not constructs.
If you got stuck ontop of a construct you can't move your MC from trapping yourself and you can't move constructs since you aren't in the building mode... solution (?)... enter building mode and free your MC than leave it and try moveing again

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Why is this an EXE and not a regular zip archive?
It is a self-extracting archive. Launch it, and it will extract itself to the designated location even if you don't have archive program
Like others have said, if you don't trust them, you can just command your archive program to open them.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I have a problem that happens every time, I don't know what produced the error but I put two girls in the fuck machines and when I click on the machine when they are placed there, I modify the settings then I try to take the girl back on me or leave the machine and the HUD disappears and I can't do anything: not move my character, not go back, not open the menu or exit the game, nothing to do.

TheRoboticRabbit

Dec 1, 2022
It's probably a problem with game balanceing... this build introduced the EMP Gun which is especially effective against machines.
Add to this that the Blast gun is gated behind another research wall and robots being present even on the tutorial mission an mostly unavoidable makes this quiet troublesome
I know I might sound dumb but where do I go to get my hands on the build 20 version cause All I'm finding are things that just wanna install a new browser

Reactions: T26E4

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I know I might sound dumb but where do I go to get my hands on the build 20 version cause All I'm finding are things that just wanna install a new browser
Links in the initial post should be updated and lead to a file "Training_Space_Station_Build20.exe".
It is a self-extracting archive, either extract it with your archive program, or run it.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Why do people keep talking about "Jerome's friend" like it's a normal thing to discover? Who's Jerome? For me the game gave me just no direction after extracting the starmap from that captain.
Edit: Nevermind, it's the trader in the black market that the game in no way actually directed me to.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why do people keep talking about "Jerome's friend" like it's a normal thing to discover? Who's Jerome? For me the game gave me just no direction after extracting the starmap from that captain.
Edit: Nevermind, it's the trader in the black market that the game in no way actually directed me to.
Yeah that part is strongly ommitted... I mean you can stumble upon him eventually if you visit and search every location but it's certainly not your first stop if you play this for the first time... on the other hand all other Quest following that one give you much clearer directions

Civix

Jan 8, 2019
So for anyone having an issue with the bio printer or scanning males, you need to get an upgrade at the station core console. its the 1st in the bottom left group (blue). the station is strait down the hallway from the starting area. I looked for a while and all i got was just scan a male over and over. i dont know if there was a change but i was pretty sure my game was bugged.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Jerome's friend doesn't have a name. He's been disguising himself too many times, and forgot who he truly is. At least, that's what it looks like, since the robot can know Jerome's name without him introducing himself, but Jerome's friend is just Jerome's friend.
I've been talking about Jerome's friend, because I assumed the other people in the thread are already familiar with one of the previous builds, and just needed to be told about the changes (which are rather massive in build 20).

So for anyone having an issue with the bio printer or scanning males, you need to get an upgrade at the station core console. its the 1st in the bottom left group (blue). the station is strait down the hallway from the starting area. I looked for a while and all i got was just scan a male over and over. i dont know if there was a change but i was pretty sure my game was bugged.
Ever since we got an ability to just capture males, scanning and bio printer have been unnecessary, like an appendix.

Yeah that part is strongly ommitted... I mean you can stumble upon him eventually if you visit and search every location but it's certainly not your first stop if you play this for the first time... on the other hand all other Quest following that one give you much clearer directions
The black market was indeed my first stop when I played the first time. I think.
But it was very unobvious that what seemed like a side quest to earn some extra cash, turned out to the be the start of the game's main quest chain.

Maybe the developer should have left a message somewhere on the station that Jerome was the station's main dealer, and that would motivate the robot to seek him out.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ever since we got an ability to just capture males, scanning and bio printer have been unnecessary, like an appendix.
I found it useful in creating new Versions of unique Characters though
The black market was indeed my first stop when I played the first time. I think.
But it was very unobvious that what seemed like a side quest to earn some extra cash, turned out to the be the start of the game's main quest chain.
First time I visited the Black market I failed to open the door, than went to the other locations hopeing or expecting to learn the Password there.
So I think a much better way to lead up to the Blackmarket is meeting Jerome on Trashworld settlement and after offering MCs corperation learning about the blackmarket... or maybe have a better explanation about this from reading the Captains mind

Reactions: flannan

T26E4

Sep 12, 2023
How is the bio printer not functional? .., if it is the craziest thing, besides chemical modeling.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
Well I found a bug and its game control bug, there no way to turn off inputs for unwanted devices in game. example I have foot pedals and thorttle and joystick connected to my computer, and game runs fine for while then all of a sudden robot takes off random directions and I have to save and quit reload then works fine for while using keyboard and mouse then it starts getting inputs from other devices.

there needs be way to setup what devices are allowed to send inputs in game via game menu.

I like ability to just pick keyboard and mouse and nothing else. or pick my game pad and not my joystick so forth be able to select what i want to use..

I really do not want to have to climb under my desk and unplug 4 diff control devices just to play this game for little while then replug it all in and reset every thing up for all my other games.

it be nice just have option to pick default input device in settings.

Reactions: T26E4
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes