Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

axelblade13

Sep 1, 2017
Cool. Looks like there has been a lot of changes, especially with the upgrades replaced by research.
Do you have a changelog?
Patch notes:

• New brain merging machine
  • New resources - Energies and Research Points
  • 2 Science station quests
  • New upgradable station deck (Deck C)
  • Station core console deck
  • New upgrade console
  • New EMP weapon
  • Damage types system (EMP/Physic/Energy)
  • Development of samples reaction system depending on their skills
  • Some new skills
  • Auto orientation for machines in build mode
  • A few of new icons
  • ScienceStation and TentacleWorld level updates
  • Random skills chances tweak
  • Performance optimization
  • Cutscenes skip function [Esc]
  • Station navmesh bug fixed
  • Sex Spot losing samples bug fixed
  • Journal tasks bug fixed
  • Tattoos size bug fixed
  • Quests bugs fixed
  • Dialog camera bug fixed
  • A lot of small bug fixed
  • A bunch of new uncharted bugs
  • A very screwed up balance

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Has anyone figured out how to get research points yet?
Yes. After you rescue Jerome's Friend in the science station, he'll give you a quest that will lead you to unlocking "mind link machines" or something like that, that enable you to absorb the samples' intelligence and convert it to research points.
Unfortunately, the quest never explains what exactly it all means, and the interface of the machine seems full of concepts that aren't properly explained. Still, the basics seem clear enough.

Reactions: Throwaway7121441

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does the game have any point yet or are we just still pointlessly capturing women to train them for no reason?
Now we're capturing women for science. I mean, you have a science console, that transforms emotions women experience while training into upgrades.

The game does have a storyline, but it's incomplete and kind of depends on player initiative too much. Maybe it would make more sense if the starting motivation was stronger, or at least more connected to the storyline.

did they get rid of the futa module
The sex change machine is still in the game. Note that futanari mode on that machine is not yet fully implemented, so it is only unlocked with cheats. I have not checked it out in version 20 yet, but most likely it still doesn't work well.

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
Dont build the Storage Canister für Plastic and Biomass.! They break your game, if u use an old save remove them all. For More Storage u MUST use the Reseach now. Save often -> have Fun

Reactions: _hmmm_
Jun 19, 2018
New features look promising, but level design is still complete garbage and frustrating.
What's the point of having villagers give you instruction such as "east" or "north" if there's no map or compass to figure out which way is up. At least after you find one landmark you have a good idea where to look for all the other ones.
Still the trashworld map is complete trash, big empty sea of nothing with too many fetch quests that just waste your time, not to mention all the forced resets from overabundance of enemies...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
New features look promising, but level design is still complete garbage and frustrating.
What's the point of having villagers give you instruction such as "east" or "north" if there's no map or compass to figure out which way is up. At least after you find one landmark you have a good idea where to look for all the other ones.
Still the trashworld map is complete trash, big empty sea of nothing with too many fetch quests that just waste your time, not to mention all the forced resets from overabundance of enemies...
Several Quests in the vast map is empty to you?
A base with heavy defence turrets (West Base) and 5 shootout locations for free slaves to pick from and Characters with likely the highest skill/trait rate...
I mean I would love to have a minimap myself, but calling that area empty seems kinda unfair

Reactions: flannan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrainingSpaceStation-B20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Equinefolower

Aug 5, 2020
Im having huge problems with build 20. From start the robot is still moving in one direction (depends of camera rotation). And once i changed the resolution from 56Hz to 60Hz the resolution dramaticaly droped, and now I can see nothing good. Changing back to 56Hz changes nothing.

Jun 19, 2018
Several Quests in the vast map is empty to you?
A base with heavy defence turrets (West Base) and 5 shootout locations for free slaves to pick from and Characters with likely the highest skill/trait rate...
I mean I would love to have a minimap myself, but calling that area empty seems kinda unfair
The first time I played that map whenever it came out I spent more than an hour running around without a guide trying to find all 3 power cables to disable the turrent defense system. Not to mention all the back and forth quests where I wasn't sure if I need to turn something in now because next objective will be in the way or I can complete all my current objectives before returning to a hub.
I usually do a new playthrough of this game whenever there's a massive update that I'd like to check out, but whenever I reach the Trashworld I dread it so much that I just employ cheats to unlock everything and see the rest of the game.
There are no landmarks you can use for orientation. I'm not sure it'd matter since everything gets blurry past a certain draw distance anyway. The only redeeming factor in this playthrough was the sandstorm that got me back on the right track. I'll give it an extra cookie for the fact that there's a visual effect that saves you from having to wander further to encounter the "wrong way" dialogue. Not to mention the verticality of the map, full of time-wasting hills or holes that can only be navigated through a narrow access point and you have to come back all the way around once you've figured out there's nothing of interest there.

Also what do you mean West Base when the villager NPC claims it's to the East?
See that's exactly my point there's no way to tell which way's which.

Reactions: Iluha
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes