Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
one last thing, do u know where the public sex spot is on zfm-4?
You mean the tentacle planet? It's in the corner where the crazy man is. If you do his quest, the next time you come there, he wouldn't be there, and instead there would be a woman having sex with tentacles, who would offer to share.

It's hard to give directions on tentacle planet, but the way I remember it: arrive at The Tentacle (that's your usual landing spot after you've talked to her), face the Tentacle, then turn 180 degrees and go away. Go past the spot with 4 captured samples (I recommend taking them all, they're usually the best on the planet), and you'll hit a 180 turn. After the turn, the corner with the sex spot is to your left.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how to get biomass/creddits easier late game
The way the game's economy is balanced, actually training samples is barely worth it. Even though the game is called "training space station". The expenses for buying biomass for training will eat up most of your profits (or even more, if you're not careful).
Upgrade your scanner to the max, run around whatever zone you like, grab samples that seem expensive, and sell them.

Alternatively, capture Head of Research, train her for Desert World, and prostitute her endlessly. Note that you can alt-tab out of the game and browse the Internet while she is working.

For a combination of techniques, train your samples by prostituting them. This way, you wouldn't have to pay biomass for training - public sex spots will pay you instead. It works best with sex spot on tentacle planet, where what's trained is also what the sex spot wants. So grab any samples with phobia of tentacles you encounter, and use them on that sex spots until they're fully trained and worth good money on the market.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You mean the tentacle planet? It's in the corner where the crazy man is. If you do his quest, the next time you come there, he wouldn't be there, and instead there would be a woman having sex with tentacles, who would offer to share.

It's hard to give directions on tentacle planet, but the way I remember it: arrive at The Tentacle (that's your usual landing spot after you've talked to her), face the Tentacle, then turn 180 degrees and go away. Go past the spot with 4 captured samples (I recommend taking them all, they're usually the best on the planet), and you'll hit a 180 turn. After the turn, the corner with the sex spot is to your left.
Actually the crazy guy isn't gone... the MC just assumes he is, the guy said that there was no female on the ship that crashes, though every "captured" alliance member n the planet is female and later down the story you witness the sex changeing abilities of the tentacles personally... so ywah he crazy guy turns into another sex addicted sex changes tentacle fuck toy and MC can arrange him some company.

Reactions: flannan

teeeeete

Jul 1, 2022
looks like someone will need to sacrifice a piece of their wallet for others, i think the kemono token ran out

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Should someone start a update request thread?
Or, and hear me out about this one:
You just pay the five bucks this month to the patreon to get access, since you clearly can not wait to play it.

Seriously, you hopping on here every other day going "has anyone paid for it and can you give it to me for free, RIGHT NOW?" (Yes, I am paraphrasing here) will not make the newest version get uploaded to this side any sooner.
Dont wait for others to be the "hero" you want, you yourself should be the "Hero" you want.

Dec 4, 2021
Or, and hear me out about this one:
You just pay the five bucks this month to the patreon to get access, since you clearly can not wait to play it.

Seriously, you hopping on here every other day going "has anyone paid for it and can you give it to me for free, RIGHT NOW?" (Yes, I am paraphrasing here) will not make the newest version get uploaded to this side any sooner.
Dont wait for others to be the "hero" you want, you yourself should be the "Hero" you want.
Bro I got not money begging is the only thing I can do

T26E4

Sep 12, 2023
Isn't this delay due to the problem of Unity's policy change?, with a possible change in the graphics engine.:oops:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Confirmed teeeeete's observation. Kemono doesn't have the early September update from GoodBadRobot's Patreon, which has the updated build.

Reactions: T26E4
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes