Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't played since build 17, but I remember even then it was a bit of a slog to grind out resources. What worked best for me:
After you've unlocked the teleporter location on the tentacle planet, you can always just port in and grab 10 girls there. Then travel to the black market and sell them immediately. While there, purchase the biomass you need outside of the black market. Alternatively spend a little more time on the desert planet for girls with better traits and more overall value.
Even then it was a bit of a chore. I'd often add an extra step and throw all the girls in a jawer for one hour just so they'd get lactation to increase sale value. But after awhile I started asking myself why I was bothering.
The tentacle Planet is always a gamble... even with a public sex slave fitting to their tastes it takes atleast 1 hour of constantly running from and to the public sex scene to collect the reward and fight through those monster hordes.
I found going to the research station much easier as there is a single container with 5K Biomass.... still it takes more than 50K Biomass to train a single slave into the perfect Slave... leave alone the restructuring to make her hottter. And you need several Upgrade modules for the machines.
Useing slaves from the dessert planet still require several trips between the planet, the space station and the black market and barely nets you enough for 2 containers of Biomass (5K)
For the Public sex thing you need to collect the slave each time the timer is at 0 in order to get payed... trying to start the next cycle from the get go won't pay you and once the timer reaches 0 the game treats it as completed once.
Very time consumeing... a great way would be if you could leave the slave on the planet as a whore and get payed automatically each time the timer reaches 0 even after leaving the planet... currently that leads to loosing the slave

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I haven't played since build 17, but I remember even then it was a bit of a slog to grind out resources. What worked best for me:
After you've unlocked the teleporter location on the tentacle planet, you can always just port in and grab 10 girls there. Then travel to the black market and sell them immediately. While there, purchase the biomass you need outside of the black market. Alternatively spend a little more time on the desert planet for girls with better traits and more overall value.
Even then it was a bit of a chore. I'd often add an extra step and throw all the girls in a jawer for one hour just so they'd get lactation to increase sale value. But after awhile I started asking myself why I was bothering.
Not much has changed. Except that scanner allows one to evaluate which samples are worth taking, so you can earn a little more from just grabbing random samples and selling them. Training them is still hardly worth it.
When going for quick training, I use the jawer for 2 hours, so that they would get -10 willpower, and I would be able to give them "mind break" when I scan them with advanced brainwashing machine for extra traits. Not sure if this is new.

The alternative way to get biomass is to use the public sex spot at tentacle planet in background mode. You just fight your way there, loot any monsters you kill, grab the samples captured by tentacles (but not the ones near The Tentacle - they have very few traits) along the way, and then put your samples with phobia of tentacles to the public sex spot. Then switch to browsing the Internet or whatever, coming back every 5 minutes to switch sample and get biomass. Income goes from about 600 to about 1600 biomass per session.
Note that tentacles train the samples reasonably well, so you can sell them afterwards, and replace them with new tentacle-phobic samples you've grabbed on tentacle planet. Just check them for Strong Duct Eclasia - that's trait that can only be obtained there and that needs more study. All I know is that you can extract it with milking machine and get more biomass.

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023
Can't get past the tutorial as I need to use the cortext extractor and it says willpower needed below -10 and the captins is -10 and there is nothing to get it lower, help?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Can't get past the tutorial as I need to use the cortext extractor and it says willpower needed below -10 and the captins is -10 and there is nothing to get it lower, help?
Check to see what you're extracting (the icon in the top left of the interface panel) to make sure it's the star map. If not, click the icon and select it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Will power needs to be lower than -10 and intelligence lower than +10 as far as I recall
just start another training instance to get it lower useing the scrolling bars you can adjust the power to make sure you can manage it in one session aswell

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023
Will power needs to be lower than -10 and intelligence lower than +10 as far as I recall
just start another training instance to get it lower useing the scrolling bars you can adjust the power to make sure you can manage it in one session aswell
1691145752224.png
There is no option to lower willpower unless I am doing somethign wrong (skils machine)

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023
Its in my inventory but says it damaged and I cant do it on any of the officers cus I dont have enough biomass (says 9000000 but I cant click start unless I lower settings but then it wouldnt work)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its in my inventory but says it damaged and I cant do it on any of the officers cus I dont have enough biomass (says 9000000 but I cant click start unless I lower settings but then it wouldnt work)
Since that number is unreasonable without cheating (which could be breaking your game) there is a good chance you loaded the game recently which causes a display bug... the true number updates after visiting any location and gather slaves and materials for example.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Try interacting with the console near the teleport. If everything is okay, it should display an option to add your new map to your ship's computer.

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023
Since that number is unreasonable without cheating (which could be breaking your game) there is a good chance you loaded the game recently which causes a display bug... the true number updates after visiting any location and gather slaves and materials for example.
tried doing that but numebrs still glitched

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes