Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
3rd quest didn't pop up after 2nd quest was finished for me. Anyone else run into this error?
Yes, had the same issue. First I thought, I missed something. But seems to be a game breaking bug. :(
The game's first two quests are given to you by the station itself, and serve as a tutorial. You'll need to find further quests out there in the game world.
Personally, I think the game should have given some indication of that, or perhaps given some long-term plot quest to motivate the robot's actions. But this game is in the early cycles of development, so it doesn't have this level of polishing.

how do i get the concentrated enzymes??? i cant find a place to farm or is it not yet implemented??
Look in the boxes in the science station. They are stored in lots of 50, which should cover your needs for a long time.

If you're on Build 19 or higher, you can also find some enzymes on the tentacle planet, but I'm not sure if concentrated enzymes are among them.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i feel that the direction of the game goes more the route of capture some specimens while questin a bit, occasional train them and in the end just sell em for good... maybe there will be consideration to implement a tourist-deck, or something like that, to make some money with the trained goods... shows, bars and the like...

but anyway, so far, pretty good stuff here. maybe its just me who gets a bit too clingy on one or two specimen and wish for more interaction...

undeady1123

Jan 21, 2023
Is there a name for this fetish? lol
Please don't misunderstand me.
The concept and process of capturing, adjusting and fucking women in this game is great. It is my hope that the player can then allow the woman to be fucked by the player himself.
I would add that it would be best if "he" could become a flesh and blood boy and be able to fuck the experimental subjects, but I have a feeling that the creators of this game probably won't do that.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i feel that the direction of the game goes more the route of capture some specimens while questin a bit, occasional train them and in the end just sell em for good... maybe there will be consideration to implement a tourist-deck, or something like that, to make some money with the trained goods... shows, bars and the like...

but anyway, so far, pretty good stuff here. maybe its just me who gets a bit too clingy on one or two specimen and wish for more interaction...
And here I am, worried that I have too many Head of Research clones, and having to use a bug to dispose of them. (there is a Head of Research every time I raid the research base, and she is always Important Person, meaning I can't just sell her)

Also, later in the game there is an opportunity to prostitute your samples in locations on the planet. Don't forget to pick them up afterwards - you only get paid when you take them (so you can't just launch it sequentially), and if you leave them when you leave the planet, you lose them. That's how I disposed of extra Head of Research clones.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Overall a nice game I gotta admit... though the game desperately requires a better explanation how things work.
The Oral Training via Trainings Spot is the most prominent.
Not only do you need a male, he also needs to be naked to be even placed in the machine

undeady1123

Jan 21, 2023
Overall a nice game I gotta admit... though the game desperately requires a better explanation how things work.
The Oral Training via Trainings Spot is the most prominent.
Not only do you need a male, he also needs to be naked to be even placed in the machine
Instead of men, women with "strapon" can also use the machine.
Anyway, you are right, it must be a lack of explanation.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i know of those few places where you have to deliver a specific set of traits, but other than that a own place on the station to start things... yeah that would be nice. but then again, what to gather money and ressources for if we already got alot of stuff to put onto the training objects....

but then again i am kinda impressed how the dev tackles the story in the game and the questprogression. i like it. guess thats the reason why the management element of the game feels a bit like an tacked on system that needs more goals to progress towards.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
north of your original starting zone... right behind some rocks.
Be careful there is a gathering/fighting spot right in front of it aswell
How do you figure where is north in this game? We don't have a compass or a map, right? Did I miss something?

Liana89

Jun 11, 2023
I'm on the quest Unknown Person, and I am unable to complete it, I belive, unless I'm missing something. The last step I'm on it finding the raiders, but there's nothing in the box the two raiders are guarding. Bug, or am I missing something?

Also, where can I find the zone passes on the science station? Are the consentrated enzymes on board it?

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm on the quest Unknown Person, and I am unable to complete it, I belive, unless I'm missing something. The last step I'm on it finding the raiders, but there's nothing in the box the two raiders are guarding. Bug, or am I missing something?
Might be a bug. But check your inventory in case there is an encrypted starmap in there. If so, go talk to khindarian again and complain about it to continue.
On the other hand, if you already have the star map (did you buy it from Mr. Box?), try talking to Jerome the trader, he might tell you to go rescue his friend from science station.

Also, where can I find the zone passes on the science station? Are the consentrated enzymes on board it?
I usually find concentrated enzymes in the boxes in the main room (the one with Head of Research).
Zone passes are on the science station, but you'll need to find them. The place is labyrinthine like old-school dungeons, but it should not be too hard.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Might be a bug. But check your inventory in case there is an encrypted starmap in there. If so, go talk to khindarian again and complain about it to continue.
On the other hand, if you already have the star map (did you buy it from Mr. Box?), try talking to Jerome the trader, he might tell you to go rescue his friend from science station.

I usually find concentrated enzymes in the boxes in the main room (the one with Head of Research).
Zone passes are on the science station, but you'll need to find them. The place is labyrinthine like old-school dungeons, but it should not be too hard.
unless you head west (left) right from the start.... those 4 guard robots are the end of any explorer ;)

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes