Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes
Sep 24, 2022
I'm not having any luck with the finishing th enusery quest. The pods in the expanded nursery either tell me to try another pod, or just say 'empty'. I collect the fluid, but once I return to the blackmarket, but the new lab tech girl does not have a dialog option to accept the samples.

Also, I have both the 1st and 3rd goals in the nursery quest checked, but not the second, which seems a bit strange to me.
Same issue here. I think the quest chain hasn't been expanded since then so maybe finishing the quest just means making those nursery pods accessible.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I'm not having any luck with the finishing th enusery quest. The pods in the expanded nursery either tell me to try another pod, or just say 'empty'. I collect the fluid, but once I return to the blackmarket, but the new lab tech girl does not have a dialog option to accept the samples.

Also, I have both the 1st and 3rd goals in the nursery quest checked, but not the second, which seems a bit strange to me.
never had this problem it was fairly straightforward for me i just collect the liquid from the pod that was shown in the cutscene and go to the lab lady and she analyzes it and now i have the sex change module for the machine and then i sex change the 3 spies i caught before and one of them will have a new star map but it doesn't unlock a new map sadly

i think the second goal is to talk to jeremys friend the dude who is sitting in the middle of the black market

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

It can only be finished in build 19. There should be 6 pods - 3 on one side and 3 on the other. You'll need to collect samples from the side where there's only one captured person, from the pod with that person.
After I collected the samples, I went to the black market, where I talked to the trader's friend, then talked to the lab girl, and finally talked to the trader. The quest gave me some credits, but no new technology.

FooBarMan

Jun 16, 2017
It can only be finished in build 19. There should be 6 pods - 3 on one side and 3 on the other. You'll need to collect samples from the side where there's only one captured person, from the pod with that person.
After I collected the samples, I went to the black market, where I talked to the trader's friend, then talked to the lab girl, and finally talked to the trader. The quest gave me some credits, but no new technology.
Yeah, that's not working. I hope I don't have to restart. I copied my save from 18 to 19, and I can't get the girl in the lab to accept the samples.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So when trying to turn female into herm they don't grow a pecker. View attachment 2605169
Using cheats either I'm missing something or this isn't completed yet.
Yes, it's probably something that's in development, same as a few other things you can only get with cheats.
Hermaphroditic transformation doesn't change their bodies at all, just makes them count as both "male" and "female" for the purposes of machines.
Thus, you can get a hermafrodite to participate as a penis-bearer in oral sex practice even if they don't have a penis. And you can hook them up to brainwashing machines. But if you do it with a man, you still can't have them do vaginal sex.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, I've done some calculations, and with the prices of biomass on the black market, it's not really worth the time to train the samples before reselling. Unless you can get one of the samples with traits that increase the overall cost, at least, like one of the smartasses in the alliance lab.
The best sort of training availlable without cheats seems to be double penetration with L2 optimizer, where you come about 600 credits richer after 20 hours of training. Add 500 more if the sample is naturally sensitive.
Compare that to ~4200 credits per 5 hours of prostituting Head of Research on trash world, or 3000-5000 per slave sold without bothering to train.

It's not so much 'training space station" as "slaving space station" now. Am I missing something? Is the player supposed to choose samples for training carefully? Or is balance just not implemented yet?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrainingSpaceStation-B19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PerfectAwful

Oct 1, 2022
Getting a bug when interacting with a machine where all the HUD is gone and all I can do is look around. Only way out is to close the game.

LewdxSenpai

Mar 30, 2019
Love this game so far!! one issue ive had is the character i pumped up with stats/training is broken after I clicked clone. Says every time I put her up on vaginal training it give me the -sample does not have vagina- thingy :I (i mean the uncloned just default version of her broke)

Last edited:

experimentx9035

Jul 6, 2019
anyone else having issues with the game freezing on the bigger maps? mainly the tentacle planet and desert planet honestly just happens at random sometimes.

ZER00001

Nov 13, 2018
Help! Cannot find Jerome's Friend inside the Science station. I found a triangle pass key but I don't know what to do with it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Help! Cannot find Jerome's Friend inside the Science station. I found a triangle pass key but I don't know what to do with it.
He should be in the second portion of corridor A, behind a force field. He's dressed like a scientist, but his hitpoints give him out.
You'll need to unlock corridor A from a console behind the main room, and then unlock the force field from a console next to the field.

Wanimo

Dec 6, 2022
how do i get the concentrated enzymes??? i cant find a place to farm or is it not yet implemented??

ZER00001

Nov 13, 2018
He should be in the second portion of corridor A, behind a force field. He's dressed like a scientist, but his hitpoints give him out.
You'll need to unlock corridor A from a console behind the main room, and then unlock the force field from a console next to the field.
Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes