Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023
Is there anywhere that they ahve answers to basic thing like how to complete quests I already dont understand jermomes one cus I skipped thru dialog and dk where to look

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is there anywhere that they ahve answers to basic thing like how to complete quests I already dont understand jermomes one cus I skipped thru dialog and dk where to look
There is a wiki, e.g. , but I think the thread is your best bet for answers and updates. The search function is in the top-right corner of the page.

JJteacher

Jul 2, 2021
Hello guys, do any of you know whether build19 is Version04 or Version 1.5? I’m curious about the further developments.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Speaking of versions, it has been 3 months since build 19. Any news of new versions?

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
Ended up updating the wiki with the unknown person quest because I was so lost when both chatty and the person who wrote that section of the wiki don't know how locations work because both of them made me waste time going in circles until I found out it was the southern side of the village, behind the mountain is where you supposed to go. So hopefully it stays with the updated version and help other people to quickly figure out where they supposed to go. Also if you bought the cartridge or didn't it will still count if you get the encoded starmap from the two thieves behind the mountain

Melkor99

Dec 7, 2021
Well according to the Patreon there's version .4 is coming up soon. But I just saw the synposis since no money for patreon at least right now. Anyone know what the full text was? It will be interesting to see what .4 looks like since we have some new machines.

povegosse

May 10, 2020
Ended up updating the wiki with the unknown person quest because I was so lost when both chatty and the person who wrote that section of the wiki don't know how locations work because both of them made me waste time going in circles until I found out it was the southern side of the village, behind the mountain is where you supposed to go. So hopefully it stays with the updated version and help other people to quickly figure out where they supposed to go. Also if you bought the cartridge or didn't it will still count if you get the encoded starmap from the two thieves behind the mountain
Well, it's hard to provide directions in a desert. We desperately need a minimap :ROFLMAO:

minertwo22

Jul 21, 2023
Regarding the above post, I feel like I've looked everywhere on the Trashworld and still can't find any tentacles, just a LOT of gang fighters. Looked around on this forum and the wiki and it seems like it should be easy, any way someone can give me directions or description of where to find them?

I've been all the way out to the bandit outpost with huge guns on it, disabled via cable and searched all around it, no luck.

Much appreciated in advance.

povegosse

May 10, 2020
Trashworld & tentacles world are separate

Planet ZY-2S "Trashworld":
A planet with a town, surrounded by desert.

In the town you can talk to NPCs for quests and trade some objects.

Arround the town, gangs are fighting each other. You can capture girls there.

There is also a pirate base you can explore.

To find your way in the desert, spot blinking lights, they mean something is there.

Planet ZFM-4:
A planet that is covered in tentacle slime and inhabited by wild creatures.

To access this planet you need to activate "Rescue mission" by talking to Jerome in Blackmarket.

Reactions: flannan

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023
Does anyone have a completed save file or cheats? im kinda sick of running around looking for things still suck on unknown person quest and just want it to be completed

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone have a completed save file or cheats? im kinda sick of running around looking for things still suck on unknown person quest and just want it to be completed
Wiki (linked to in the first post) has more-or-less complete walkthrough for quests.

I shared my save a couple of pages ago, it might help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/training-space-station-build-19-goodbadrobot.47743/post-10998341

Cheats are right in the game, the game menu has a "cheats" tab.

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ah thanks! we need like a walkthrough of the game tho like how to get biomass/creddits easier late game after quests ect
Biomass... either grind on the tentacle planet or keep raiding the main room of the research facility repeatedly.
Money keep fighting on the Dessert world and find girls with high value traits.
Tentacle planet and dessert world also offer public few events for money and biomass... though even with all trait checks fulfilled that's hardly anything

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes