Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
Curies I haved all the way to point where your suppose to help jermi second time he gets him self into trouble.

how in the world do you get more research points right now only time i seen to get them is by doing quest line but they do not provided you enough to unlock everything that is available to you

I cant kill any of the laser bots in sci station on starm map three due to not investing any research points into killing bots those wepons I thought maybe kidnaping people and finding someone has technology to pry out would give me research but all i ever find is crypto stuff

how in world do you unlock more research points ? I have all the paths upgrades but cant unlock any of the research in them.
with out those points.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Curies I haved all the way to point where your suppose to help jermi second time he gets him self into trouble.

how in the world do you get more research points right now only time i seen to get them is by doing quest line but they do not provided you enough to unlock everything that is available to you

I cant kill any of the laser bots in sci station on starm map three due to not investing any research points into killing bots those wepons I thought maybe kidnaping people and finding someone has technology to pry out would give me research but all i ever find is crypto stuff

how in world do you unlock more research points ? I have all the paths upgrades but cant unlock any of the research in them.
with out those points.
You complete the Quest you are at.
Afterwards you capture guys with high int (researchers are best) and use the new device on them

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

with out those points.
You will need to rescue Jermi the second time, and then he'll tell you to kidnap Head of Research. When you do so, you'll be able to extract a technology out of her that will allow you to produce your own research points.

Deverx31

Feb 22, 2022
How do I get the chemical modelling machine? I have already extracted the the Technology from Research Head. It gave me Brain Integration Machine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I get the chemical modelling machine? I have already extracted the the Technology from Research Head. It gave me Brain Integration Machine.
If I remember correctly the extractor is a quest reward for teh other device check your storage for a new technology crate

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
If I remember correctly the extractor is a quest reward for teh other device check your storage for a new technology crate
I have that but no one spawns with any technology to pull out ??
not sense captin when pulled star map

all I ever find is encpryption stuff to yank out never tech or anything good and that only spawn like ever 50 nocks outs

but as far technology I done all the quest a4 times over aka new games and In last game sold around 800k worth of girls not single one spawned with technology to pull out.

I do not even bother with training it takes more monie to buy bio stuff then or time to collect it form tentacle world then its worth its alot faster to just go to that one junk planet and let girl knock them selfs out then collect 15 of them and sell them way way quick to make monie that way and easier. other then collecting rerouces to level up station there no real point in trainging but if there no technology keys to find to pull out of the girl then thats even point less ?

Last edited:

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
You complete the Quest you are at.
Afterwards you capture guys with high int (researchers are best) and use the new device on them

I already done that and all quest but I have yet to find any technology to pull off of any of the girls.

other point less stuff you get from training them which that is full all unlocked but i cant unlock any more core stuff with out technology points them self and girls none of them spawn with any.

I have made 800k credit on selling girls and looking at 100s of them not a single one has a research point to unlock.

all I ever find are encryption keys to pull out of their minds but no not research points not a single one during whole game so far..

I had to finnish all the quest with only three technology unlocked due to this.

and I have done three new games and completed all quest each time I never find girls with research points to pull out.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
the core texture extractor never finds any technology on them.

all i ever find is encryption.

even encyprtion only appears like 1 out of ever 100

but the research points never appear for me to extrate on any one not even on researchers.

I have pulled at least 30 reserachers off that station and not a single research point.

and that research station is hard with only first two guns and no level up for ether of them having fight three bots or so at time sucks.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
and that research station is hard with only first two guns and no level up for ether of them having fight three bots or so at time sucks.
If you are fighting 3 bots at a time - you're going in the wrong direction. Go by the central corridor (the corridor with many obstacles), and you'll only need to fight one bot. You never need to fight those 3 bots.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have that but no one spawns with any technology to pull out ??
not sense captin when pulled star map

all I ever find is encpryption stuff to yank out never tech or anything good and that only spawn like ever 50 nocks outs

but as far technology I done all the quest a4 times over aka new games and In last game sold around 800k worth of girls not single one spawned with technology to pull out.

I do not even bother with training it takes more monie to buy bio stuff then or time to collect it form tentacle world then its worth its alot faster to just go to that one junk planet and let girl knock them selfs out then collect 15 of them and sell them way way quick to make monie that way and easier. other then collecting rerouces to level up station there no real point in trainging but if there no technology keys to find to pull out of the girl then thats even point less ?
In the new release you need to treain girls in order to get different energies to research better technologies... upgradeing the teleporter chambers number in itself requires a huge ammount.
Technology can only be extracted from the head science mind.
the core texture extractor never finds any technology on them.

all i ever find is encryption.

even encyprtion only appears like 1 out of ever 100

but the research points never appear for me to extrate on any one not even on researchers.

I have pulled at least 30 reserachers off that station and not a single research point.

You don't use the mind extractor to win research points there is a new device that melts the victims brains in order to win research points

Reactions: T26E4 and flannan

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The display rounds to nearest value (ie -9.6 will show as -10) but the requirements are exact. In short you're close, but not there.

Reactions: flannan

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
what does the mind merger do? i thought it was a way to transfer intelligence from one specimen to another

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes