TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are you saying this won't be the story that never ends? I feel like at some point you're going to turn this into a full game. Not browser based. With graphical menus and a bigger visual novel style. Though that would kill my ability to play on my phone unless you make a mobile app alongside it. But maybe that's too ambitious lol. Either way. Excited to see the directions it takes. I hope you keep adding new routes. Seems like there's a lot of unfollowed breadcrumbs still.
There is lots to explore and improve! Plus transformation is an almost endless mechanic. But the game will have a dozen "true" ends which are the original ones I wrote plus "Transfigure" which is the end that morphs into TF 2 which is just a skeletal pipe dream atm.

Thanks for the comment!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Tango emerges from torpor with a sweet new update for the patrons of Tango Fiction!

Transfigure .9480085 - 2 year anniversary edition! 18.5k words.

Yellow Potion Taylor attempts to escape the bunker and pursues different avenues for a potential cure. Brothel-Taylor struggles with the aftermath of her virginity auction… and the pursuit of a stubborn man that won’t leave her the hell alone. Taylor looks after Craig and suffers through the first part of two weeks alone with the perverted manchild.

-added the yellow potion bunker escape attempt on the Damien sub route (altered by changing the PC response to the voice). Plus many edits and recentering the first part of the route as well as the addition of Ending 11 (True End).
-continued the alternative Yellow potion split “Are you sure the cops will believe you?”
-added more Teddy Roux brothel content (~4k words, main path) Thanks Director G for sponsoring this route addition!)
-added more content on Craig’s route (“We can study the next time I come over. I am busy tonight.”)
-small coat of polish edits

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What a great accomplishment TangoTF ! And thank you ;).
Thanks KC!

If anyone is hurting for EA for the latest spiffy new update, leave me a review on the review page or a comment here and I'll hook you up.

How did I do on ending #11? Let me know.

Reactions: Namco15

anarchy12

Sep 11, 2016
Thanks KC!

If anyone is hurting for EA for the latest spiffy new update, leave me a review on the review page or a comment here and I'll hook you up.

How did I do on ending #11? Let me know.
I'm quite a few updates behind from when i last played, any chance you could hook me up?

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ending 11 is my second favorite now :) awesome update
I can't wait until I finish all 100+ then we can degenerate into talking like droids as we argue about proper ranking! 11,5,99,1,7 is superior! Beep, you're wrong! Best endings are 69,69,69,69,69!

Thanks for the comment, Terakahn. I am glad you liked the new story.

What's your first one? The other true end?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Actually yes. Lol. I saw your post on what true ends are. Makes way more sense now.
That blog post will be available for public perusal tomorrow. I am trying to finish the next update before I release the anniversary version publicly. I already have about 5k words in the next release, so I am ahead of where I usually am.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So it's been a bit quiet lately for the general audience but the two year edition is worth the wait in my opinion. The next update is nearly finished... yes, the new giant update on top of the last giant update is almost done! I will release the 2 year edition (.94) when I finish the next update (.95) for patrons likely around Wednesday. Both updates include some of my personal favorite endings. There is 90+ more of these coming!

My biggest worry right now is that I won't be able to top Transfigure's story in future games that I develop. How do I beat 100 love crafted endings? 200 love crafted endings? 'o_O 20 mega-love crafted endings? A hummingbird can never have too many delicious flowers to sip on.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Looking forward to the update. Definitely one of my favorite games of this genre out there. Thanks for the posts and continually updating this game!

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Happy anniversary! A true end is revealed! Has Transfigure come a long way in the past 2 years? I think so. Stay tuned because the next two years is going to be even better! Thank you for reading Tango Fiction!

<3<3<3

Tango

Transfigure .9480085 - 2 year anniversary edition! 18.5k words.

Yellow Potion Taylor attempts to escape the bunker and pursues different avenues for a potential cure. Brothel-Taylor struggles with the aftermath of her virginity auction… and the pursuit of a stubborn man that won’t leave her the hell alone. Taylor looks after Craig and suffers through the first part of two weeks alone with the perverted manchild.

-added the yellow potion bunker escape attempt on the Damien sub route (altered by changing the PC response to the voice). Plus many edits and recentering the first part of the route as well as the addition of Ending 11 (True End).

-continued the alternative Yellow potion split “Are you sure the cops will believe you?”

-added more Teddy Roux brothel content (~4k words, main path) Thanks Director G for sponsoring this route addition!)

-added more content on Craig’s route (“We can study the next time I come over. I am busy tonight.”)

-small coat of polish edits

(Cut and paste mega if necessary)

Update only packs (added to previous full version):

#!wqxFEDDJ!0CTQom_-05a0M5psO8hlccyOdQPi78GLnVWDHSxtyoI

Full game:

#!hu5F1RSK!5FiJ9J5iWvS9bZutfR-OTCobNlfefvjQJvWzN1hZgRo

Play now link (mobile/ browser):

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Did #11 live up to the hype?

Another big ending has been released for patrons of Tango Fiction:

Transfigure .95 bonus 5000+ words

Spy Taylor learns of Plan Groundwork! + another new shocking ending!

-added end # 37 on Ariana’s spy route - A new enemy is revealed!

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Thank you for the last update! I just did a quick playthrough with the new Craig content. Love it. Will play again later and try some of the other new options. Thanks again for keeping this game updated!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you for the last update! I just did a quick playthrough with the new Craig content. Love it. Will play again later and try some of the other new options. Thanks again for keeping this game updated!
You are welcome. Thanks for the encouragement.

In other news - free .95 upgrade packs to those who leave a fresh comment in this thread. The new release contains end 37 - one of my favorites. If you're curious about some of the background shenanigans then this might fill in a few of the blanks.

Reactions: menatv

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
This is a fresh comment.

But not just that. Its a big thank you for this amazing game and a shout out to the rest of us at F95 to try this simple game which climbs up to the top ranks of all games because its funny, original and diverse enough for anyone to find their cup of tee in it.

I cant say enough how thankful I am for Tango keeping up his good work :love:

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes