TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey everyone I am making a walkthrough that I will try to update a little bit every day. It is no where near completed. I only have part of Drew's path (kinda ran out of time today) will try to make some more time tonight anyways here is the link. If you want to help contribut just send me a message if not check back periodically for updates

UPDATE 2/21
Sorry guys i have to get ready for work right now I got almost all of Drew's path completed. Once I have Drews path completed I am going to go back and work on all of the branches from his path. Future plans include downsizing the tree and having each branch in its own seperate sheet, but that won't be till I have completed majority of the walkthrough. Also, if anyone has any suggestions on a better way to share the file or a better program to use I am open to suggestions otherwise it is going to stay like this. I have also attached the file so you can directly download it and edit on your own if you want.

UPDATE 2/27
Sorry got busy with work. Anyways I have added Endings 15 and 17. I have also started Craigs Path and completed all content for the Zen Master (incomplete path). Anyways after next week when work slows down I plan on updating this more often.

Google Drive
Thanks for taking the time to continue the walkthrough, Stormaggeddon. I always intended on returning to it but more content and endings take priority. I appreciated the review you left on TFGS too. Feel free to repost it on the thread's rating page if you are so inclined.

Hi, i was wondering if besides the Teddy ending with the Father, will there be any content for the player's Grandfather?

Not sure what the Grandfather could do though since he'd be too old, i was thinking a story where Taylor decides to move out to her Grandfather's in place to sort her predicament out. Taylor's nanomachines get into her Grandfather through a kiss, with a woman he thinks is his late wife. The nanomachines then transform the dementia suffering man over time, slowly becoming younger, but different, since his memories are shot. The DIFFERENT part, could be up to the player, as Taylor could suggest to her Grandfather what he was/is as he transforms back to his different younger self.

I suggest the above as the starting point for Taylor's Grandfather route because i read in one of Taylor's paths that she could transform if it was her will, so what if the person had no hold on reality in the first place, he would transform immediately, and to whatever was suggested if they had no memory. Maybe he thinks he has a family with his wife again and she experiences vastly accelerated pregnancies, or maybe he remembers an old fling and tries to hide their relationship from his wife. But generally speaking, a story where Taylor experiences her new sexuality through the conservative lens of her late Grandmother, or the more carefree lens of his old fling or of other women he encountered.

2nd suggestion.

This is simpler,
I was also thinking of a story path where the character decides to go it alone rather then have her friends help her, and find a place to live, then deals with the shenanigans of a lack of rental affordability and the sexual encounters with Landlords that result if the player makes the decision to 'use Taylor's guns' in said situations. So she could work/try to find a cure or be tempted with the offer to drastically reduce her rent while also trying to avoid the fate of her hot roommate who also has a growing belly bump.

Not sure what personality the Landlord is supposed to have though, i find the Mitch path to be pretty hot so maybe something similar but not so heavy on the drugs, or the gangbangs, etc. Maybe a threesome with her roommate, but generally more conservative than the Mitch path mentioned in the previous sentence. Maybe she finds a perverse comfort in security and starts realising it's making her more submissive to his demands which slowly become her desires as time goes by. or maybe she saves the roommate and helps her through an abortion and gives the Landlord his comeuppance and maybe she or her roommate get ownership of the place.

Also, 3rd suggestion. Would there be a way to make the character names changeable in the future by any chance?
Thank you for the suggestions. Some of the themes may pop up at some point. I don't know about adding grandparents and such since I am at a point in development where I am trying to close off and end branches rather than expand them. There is a section I've written involving working at a restaurant that has some of the landlord themes with management and the like. Not sure when that will come out.

As for your last suggestion my first inclination was no but after I thought about it a bit there may be a relatively simple way to implement such a change. It is probably easiest to try it at the end of development. All the names would have to be changed to variables that players can customize. It is pretty simple to change every Taylor > $playername or something but there may still be parts in the story where its like "Taaaaaaaaaaylor!" or something so those won't magically morph to "Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeex!" or whatever the player may input. So there may always be a lot of little immersion breakers even if most of the names properly convert. I'll have to think more about this but I may be able to tuck in a name changing screen into the options menu.

Hi there i made a compressed version of the game (v0.54_Beta)
from 2.07 GB to 1.02 GB
Pixeldrain
have a nice one
Nice! That's some serious shrinkage!

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to continue the walkthrough, Stormaggeddon. I always intended on returning to it but more content and endings take priority. I appreciated the review you left on TFGS too. Feel free to repost it on the thread's rating page if you are so inclined.

Thank you for the suggestions. Some of the themes may pop up at some point. I don't know about adding grandparents and such since I am at a point in development where I am trying to close off and end branches rather than expand them. There is a section I've written involving working at a restaurant that has some of the landlord themes with management and the like. Not sure when that will come out.

As for your last suggestion my first inclination was no but after I thought about it a bit there may be a relatively simple way to implement such a change. It is probably easiest to try it at the end of development. All the names would have to be changed to variables that players can customize. It is pretty simple to change every Taylor > $playername or something but there may still be parts in the story where its like "Taaaaaaaaaaylor!" or something so those won't magically morph to "Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeex!" or whatever the player may input. So there may always be a lot of little immersion breakers even if most of the names properly convert. I'll have to think more about this but I may be able to tuck in a name changing screen into the options menu.

Nice! That's some serious shrinkage!
This is probably the best M2F game. it isn't full of hypno stuff or grindy mechanics. I'm surprised no one else is doing something like this. there are a ton of paths (Romance, Interracial, group stuff etc) and the writing is pretty good.

keep up the good work

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is probably the best M2F game. it isn't full of hypno stuff or grindy mechanics. I'm surprised no one else is doing something like this. there are a ton of paths (Romance, Interracial, group stuff etc) and the writing is pretty good.

keep up the good work
Thanks Abnur!

One of the coolest and most flattering things about working on this game is that it seems to inspire a number of other creators. There are several projects in development by other developers both old and new with a lot of them started because of Transfigure. I think I've created my own little niche slice of interactive fiction known for wide branches with a lot of variety and possible outcomes. This is also precisely the reason devs and authors don't do it this way in general, since having such a large, complex multi branching story leads to an exponential increase in work and outcomes. It is hard enough to write one good story, let alone a hundred different ones with different themes and then merge than into a coherent narrative and then finish them in a reasonable time. Most VN class games have 1 ending, many only have 10-20k words of content and a very flimsy story. The better VNs have more story and characters, usually 3-4 romance option and then an end for each romantic interest + harem ending and 80-100k words of content. Transfigure will soon be at around 700,000 words. 1 million should see it completed or close. It will then be about 100x as large as an average cash grab Japanese VN that retails for about $20 US with at least a hundred unique endings as well as several that I believe are truly great. If Transfigure becomes successful a voiced Ren Py remake with custom art will probably appear in a few years.

Locast

Jan 3, 2018
Hi I love your writing keep up the good work. I want to ask you a question, if I subscribe to your Patreon is there a newer version there?

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi I love your writing keep up the good work. I want to ask you a question, if I subscribe to your Patreon is there a newer version there?
Thanks Locast! Transfigure .55 should be out for patrons this week. I had some personal and technical difficulties that have slowed me down the past month or so but I've put a lot of effort into building up future releases so that I can get back to a more consistent update schedule. I post when new private and public versions appear.

Rezevel

Jan 13, 2018
When do non-patrons get access relative to patrons? Just trying to figure out when I should expect the update.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks Locast! Transfigure .55 should be out for patrons this week. I had some personal and technical difficulties that have slowed me down the past month or so but I've put a lot of effort into building up future releases so that I can get back to a more consistent update schedule. I post when new private and public versions appear.
When do non-patrons get access relative to patrons?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
When do non-patrons get access relative to patrons?
Just trying to figure out when I should expect the update.
There isn't a fixed date. Usually I release it 3 weeks or so after the patrons but most creators tier the releases to encourage pledges (Release version 1 public once 1.1 is out for patrons). I might do this in the future but for now it will probably be out around the 8th. Alternatively if the $2 pledge is too rich for your blood I am sending out early access to most of those who have previously reviewed Transfigure on f95. So if you would like some early access feel free to leave me an honest review.

For those wondering when to expect releases in general, I try to do one 10k word release a month and put in hours based on that month's pledges. Sometimes this means rapid releases like when I first started, other times it takes me a few months to fill out enough complete content to finish a release. Then it must pass several rounds of editing and a test play. If I don't like it, I don't release it. I have probably 10-20 updates worth of content kind-of almost done but it has to be finished before I release it. Updates will be out when they are done, whenever that is. Working on 100+ story lines is not easy and I'm not some kind of slave hummingbird that can just work endless hours for free.

Any more Craig content coming?
Yes, he is fairly high up in the polls and I have a fairly large amount of content near completion.

Any release updates?
There is a new status blog post available on Patreon and Subscribestar. The gist is I am entering the final stages of production and have done a lot of work to that end. Most of the media for the game's 100+ endings and routes has been selected and edited to match the scenes I've written.

Thanks for your patience and continued readership!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A new release of Transfigure is available for patrons and subscribers to Tango Fiction. It's only $1-2 and it helps me gauge the interest readers have in the project. Whether the game gets finished slowly or quickly is up to the community as much as it is me.

Anyway, I know a lot of you have been waiting for some Evan endings for a long time. So .55 has two to start!

As I mentioned in the previous post, I will probably release this publicly on the 8 or 9th of July. The feedback has been quite positive so far so you might want to check it out.

Transfigure .55

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks. Here's the new release for the public:

Transfigure .55 ~15k words

Evan and Taylor’s story receives two new conclusions.

-added two ends on Evan’s area including true end #8 on Evan’s route as well as a less happy alternative #22. These are found late on Evan’s route with “You’re not so bad yourself” and “I’d prefer less kissing” ( 15k words)

-updated the readme file with new instructions to get Transfigure to run on a new Android device.

Upgrade only pack .54 to .55

Google Drive

Mega

.55 full version

Google Drive

Mega

*The mega upload key is the # at the end of the link. Please cut and paste if necessary.

Enjoy.

Brenda

May 6, 2017
Very cool game! Craig and Zen Master are among my favourites. I cant wait to see Taylor being completely dominated by one of those two, if they force him/her to show their “affection” in public… well, that would be kind of awesome

Reactions: menatv and TangoTF
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes