TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Will we ever get to refine the yellow potion or are you gonna avoid it because of the implications.
If by refine you mean intensify the effects of the yellow potion, probably not. Right now everything is completely legal and the box I wanted to check is filled. I want Transfigure to be commercially successful so I can make more games. Going beyond some of the careful boundaries I have set will probably just get my funding cut or force me to censor future releases which I am against. I'm okay standing up for my creative freedom but I feel satisfied with where most of the stories sit. There is, however, a number of other other YP stories that are still to be added plus there are variations of the potions that will have widely different effects and transformations.

Very cool game! Craig and Zen Master are among my favourites. I cant wait to see Taylor being completely dominated by one of those two, if they force him/her to show their “affection” in public… well, that would be kind of awesome
Thanks, Brenda! I'll keep that suggestion in mind. I have big updates for both of those lines coming eventually.

Shouldn't this game has a Cheating tag? Ryan's route is basically Cheating 101.
This game should probably have every tag on the site by the end. You are correct though, most of the routes have a unique theme, fetish, or character and you nailed one major aspect of Ryan's.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Could be fun, but you run into dead ends all the time.

I tried this game "ages" ago, and it seems like nothing changed. Probably just got more dead branches added to it somewhere.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Could be fun, but you run into dead ends all the time.

I tried this game "ages" ago, and it seems like nothing changed. Probably just got more dead branches added to it somewhere.
Partly true but there are now about ~30 ends, several new features, and ~50 advanced stories with around two thousand pieces of media. Some players have said they have put in well over a hundred hours without repeating anything... and it's free. Transfigure is a gigantic 1 million word project and over many dozens of updates it is now the equivalent of about 8-9 full length novels and nearing 700,000 words. I also have over a hundred thousand words of notes so I am about ~70%+ finished the project. I am a part time writer writing 40+ stories so the other 70 endings come at the... end of the stories so there are less endings in game than there are branches. Endings are at the top and outer reaches of the tree, not close to the branches by design and necessity. The project is largely on schedule and following what I designed. It's grown from a little sapling into a gigantic bushy tree and what I think will be one of the most complex CYOA games ever made. When it is finished it should be a thought provoking and sexy CYOA with hundreds of unique stories and scenes. Most of the dead branches are actually content redirects so they are the last thing I will add in the polish phase. They work by allowing a player to refuse or bypass certain situations, for example to pursue male or female partners or to avoid aggressive NPCs. The idea is just to give people an out and move to a potentially more appealing story area or go down the darker paths if they so choose.

I mark the dead ends with xs and they exist for me, for dev purposes. They can be easily avoided if they frustrate you. I am also sort of confused too because I've played hundreds of alpha/ beta games and it never even entered my mind to complain that they aren't complete or don't have the end game's full content because that's quite obvious. I am filling in more blanks with every update and sometimes this does mean more dead branches but most already existed in the design from the get go. Believe it or not, all of these branches actually go somewhere. This is actually the most exciting part of development because I finally get to reveal all of the cool stuff I've been setting up for over four years.

Can somebody know where this pic come from? Or Name?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
man, I feel like the "You decide you want them even larger" route been a dead end for years? Hoping that gets some love soon...

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
man, I feel like the "You decide you want them even larger" route been a dead end for years? Hoping that gets some love soon...
I recently added some big breasted bimbo content on the Tcorp corruption route to tide you over. Work priorities are determined by my whims and patron votes/ suggestions.

A question exists somewhere a guide that takes you to the various endings?
When I am closer to finishing the game I will make one since I am the best equipped to do so. There are some walkthrough suggestions on TFGS on the walkthrough tab as well as other attempts further up the f95 thread. The change log patch notes usually contain even more detailed information about updates and endings, often including the passage link that continues. If you are missing one of the current endings the easiest way is to explore or ask.

Here is a visualization from last year which shows some of the connections and the rough proportions of existing content:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Partly true but there are now about ~30 ends, several new features, and ~50 advanced stories with around two thousand pieces of media. Some players have said they have put in well over a hundred hours without repeating anything... and it's free. Transfigure is a gigantic 1 million word project and over many dozens of updates it is now the equivalent of about 8-9 full length novels and nearing 700,000 words. I also have over a hundred thousand words of notes so I am about ~70%+ finished the project. I am a part time writer writing 40+ stories so the other 70 endings come at the... end of the stories so there are less endings in game than there are branches. Endings are at the top and outer reaches of the tree, not close to the branches by design and necessity. The project is largely on schedule and following what I designed. It's grown from a little sapling into a gigantic bushy tree and what I think will be one of the most complex CYOA games ever made. When it is finished it should be a thought provoking and sexy CYOA with hundreds of unique stories and scenes. Most of the dead branches are actually content redirects so they are the last thing I will add in the polish phase. They work by allowing a player to refuse or bypass certain situations, for example to pursue male or female partners or to avoid aggressive NPCs. The idea is just to give people an out and move to a potentially more appealing story area or go down the darker paths if they so choose.

I mark the dead ends with xs and they exist for me, for dev purposes. They can be easily avoided if they frustrate you. I am also sort of confused too because I've played hundreds of alpha/ beta games and it never even entered my mind to complain that they aren't complete or don't have the end game's full content because that's quite obvious. I am filling in more blanks with every update and sometimes this does mean more dead branches but most already existed in the design from the get go. Believe it or not, all of these branches actually go somewhere. This is actually the most exciting part of development because I finally get to reveal all of the cool stuff I've been setting up for over four years.

Oh I get that. I dont complain about the unfinished state, but I run into dead ends over and over.
Maybe because of my choices - dont know ^^

I think 1 got one (fast) ending. Every other branch (I think maybe 5-6?) ended on a dead end and before that I got no real choices anymore because of the (x) marking.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Oh I get that. I dont complain about the unfinished state, but I run into dead ends over and over.
Maybe because of my choices - dont know ^^

I think 1 got one (fast) ending. Every other branch (I think maybe 5-6?) ended on a dead end and before that I got no real choices anymore because of the (x) marking.
Dead ends ARE the unfinished state. My game is essentially a VN / Interactive fiction CYOA (choose your own adventure). The "game" will be done when the stories are done, aka there will be no more Xs. There is probably like 200+ "X"s in the game but only 3/4 materially change the stories. The rest is a lot of writing because 200xs are 200 story lines. I am at the point now where each update will generally start to decrease these "dead paths" down to zero when the game is finally done.

I understand the disappointment not having content that you want to click on but there's lots to click on especially if you are open minded.

There are times I think that maybe I should have only released complete stories one at a time and hidden all unavailable options but that would have severely reduced the amount of content in the game and made it seem far more linear than it actually is. That would have punished a lot of readers who want content regardless of completion. It also would have changed my launch strategy, which was essentially "Hey everyone, look at all these cool stories from this crazy-huge game I want to make. Please fund me so I can work on it and make it a reality!"

I find it so strange that most people are impressed with the variety, the quality, and they appreciate the huge amount of content, say things like "wow, days worth of content? 30 endings when most games have one and it's free? Sweet!" then there this other crowd that is like, "Tsk tsk, the game has dead ends. It would better if the game was complete and the options were more to my liking."

It's like, yeah, I'm working on it.

I feel like a construction worker that made a mansion out of toothpicks. Most people who come by are super nice but random folk drive by and say seemingly crazy sounding stuff like "Ew. That guy made a four story house by himself in a few years? It would be better with seven floors and if it was painted green!" They then speed off, never to be seen again. The builder is then left bewildered by the nonsensical comments.

I want you guys to give me feedback so I can improve but this issue of dead ends will only be fixed with more updates. When I am 90% done I suspect the game will have 50-60 endings and 100+ when it is done. Some of the "bad" ends reuse themes but the vast majority of the endings are very unique. I've never seen any game of any genre do anything similar... probably because it is a shitload of work.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There are times I think that maybe I should have only released complete stories one at a time and hidden all unavailable options but that would have severely reduced the amount of content in the game and made it seem far more linear than it actually is. That would have punished a lot of readers who want content regardless of completion. It also would have changed my launch strategy, which was essentially "Hey everyone, look at all these cool stories from this crazy-huge game I want to make. Please fund me so I can work on it and make it a reality!"

I find it so strange that most people are impressed with the variety, the quality, and they appreciate the huge amount of content, say things like "wow, days worth of content? 30 endings when most games have one and it's free? Sweet!" then there this other crowd that is like, "Tsk tsk, the game has dead ends. It would better if the game was complete and the options were more to my liking."

It's like, yeah, I'm working on it.
I totally get you and the problem you are facing - there is no perfect solution I guess :)

I do apreciate the amount of work you are putting into this game and dont want to "whine" about the current state - I just wanted to express my personal disappointment that I (still) run into dead end way to soon :p

I tried some other branches and tbh - the dead ends aren't my main issue I think - it is more the x's that block me form having a choice. Some branches are quite linear and you get several screens with 2-3 choices and except of 1 all are blocked.

But hey - I do understand that with exzessive branching there is never enough time to get along on every story :)

At there end, there ARE several intriguing stories already in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I generated a more detailed visualization of how the chapters are connected if you are interested in using it as a sort of guide.
Thanks! That's really handy!

Cool song. I always liked the creativity in mashup vids. Thanks for dropping by!

Really enjoying this game, I've been lurking and following it for a few updates, hope there's more teddy content eventually.
I appreciate that. Thank you. There are still a few Teddy threads open and they will be filled in eventually.

How much of the story is completed o_O?
The game has over 650,000 words (about 7-10 novels worth) and about thirty endings out of 1, 000, 000 words and 100 ends respectively in the public version. So the game is approximately 70-75% complete given the amount of notes and dev docs I have produced or ~30% in terms of 100% complete stories. At least 2 new endings in the next update and more should trickle out as I enter the final stages of development.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The game has over 650,000 words (about 7-10 novels worth) and about thirty endings out of 1, 000, 000 words and 100 ends respectively in the public version. So the game is approximately 70-75% complete given the amount of notes and dev docs I have produced or ~30% in terms of 100% complete stories. At least 2 new endings in the next update and more should trickle out as I enter the final stages of development.
Any plans on continuing the Ryan route?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any plans on continuing the Ryan route?
In addition to the remaining paths there may be epilogue scenes added if enough patrons vote for it. There are still a lot of paths open early on but not all of them lead to romantic or sexual outcomes.

how do i get mc to become the cute blonde in the previews?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
tbh, I just want a continuation of the Pirate scene during the Halloween party.
That's it? :p More booty will get pillaged eventually! I'm also starting to think a good pirate themed adult game might be an interesting idea.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes