• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL prototype for Sheryl RJ311136 v1.9 Append RJ406267 v1.3.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.
Crashes and broken mechanics are expected, some problems may even corrupt your save.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
Quest names not translated.
Word wrapping issues in menus and certain alerts.
Floating map text not translated.

Installation:
You need to have Sheryl v1.9 (or later) and then apply the Append addon v1.3 to it.
It will not work for the normal game, you need the addon.

Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.10: Fixed several hundred dialogue script errors.
1.11: Fixed a broken "\{".
1.20: Remade all Maps again to now hopefully have no more broken mechanics.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've cleaned up everything. The translation should run a lot more stable now, but I would still recommend to save often and on alternating slots.
This game is a bit of a challenge to translate. It's somewhat unorthodox to say the least.

Last edited:

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
I've cleaned up everything. The translation should run a lot more stable now, but I would still recommend to save often and on alternating slots.
This game is a bit of a challenge to translate. It's somewhat unorthodox to say the least.
Thank you for your hard work.

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
I've just finished the game, sadly only have half the cg collection complete. This game is enormous and just like the previous game in the circle Lizbel, its super fun to play. I dont know how much time Shisaye spent to translate this game. If you enjoy this game or any other works that Shisaye translated, please support him and buy him a coffee.

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
I followed the directions and even downloaded the decrypter and it just seems to not run the game when the "Game.rgss3a" file is removed as I follow the directions. anything I did wrong?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I followed the directions and even downloaded the decrypter and it just seems to not run the game when the "Game.rgss3a" file is removed as I follow the directions. anything I did wrong?
If you follow this tutorial, but you do not apply the translation, does the game still crash without the rgss3a file?
If it does not crash that seems to indicate a game version mismatch. If it still crashes that indicates corrupted files.
Where did you download the game and the addon? Are you certain it's v1.9 of the base game and you applied v1.3 of the addon to it (before decrypting)?

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
If you follow this tutorial, but you do not apply the translation, does the game still crash without the rgss3a file?
If it does not crash that seems to indicate a game version mismatch. If it still crashes that indicates corrupted files.
Where did you download the game and the addon? Are you certain it's v1.9 of the base game and you applied v1.3 of the addon to it (before decrypting)?
I bought it off DLsite both the base game and the Append. I made sure it's the correct version. Maybe I applied the Append wrong? If you can, how do I patch the Append correctly?