Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Yeah it's over-explanatory, but i understand that is like a joke or something. The formatting could be updated so that skipping past parts non-applicable to you become easier, for expanple the zip thing and the mac and linux instructions (those should be under a spoiler tag).

Also as sneezy_of_tie said, the guide should be a lot more visible.

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Can someone make Renpy version of it? Becouse it dammn complicated to instal it. it would be look better in Html as well bot this it kind stressfull to understand how to intall it.
I just installed Gargoyle and it runs the gblorb file fine. Really easy to use compared to git.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
How do I get out of the extra credit zone? I make it to my house, but it says I need to bring my house key...?
how you get out of it depends on which "challenge" you got there.
most need you to do something to be able to leave and you get a short explanation of what todo whenever you enter the extra credit lesson.

Glin2321

Sep 3, 2019
Is there a way to view the Strateg images directly, outside of the game? I was hoping to see bigger versions of them than what you see while you are playing.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
how do you get debug mode on the wonderfuller version?
That's the same for all versions... Either click the debug mode icon (under the map window) or type "dirtycheater" if you only want to use the commands and dont need the actual debug info.

(Ah, you also need to have the debug unlocker file in order to do any of that).

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
in what ways can the player be put into chastity? I'm only aware of masturbating too often and there will be a small chance of you getting put into chastity as well as starting of the game with "locked in bondage" active.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
in what ways can the player be put into chastity? I'm only aware of masturbating too often and there will be a small chance of you getting put into chastity as well as starting of the game with "locked in bondage" active.
The others I know are the school glory hole (bad luck roll), mannequins (activation condition unknown), not sure but the dominatrix in the hotel can give you one if you blow a load while taking her strap-on.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
The others I know are the school glory hole (bad luck roll), mannequins (activation condition unknown), not sure but the dominatrix in the hotel can give you one if you blow a load while taking her strap-on.
ah ok, thanks for the info i appreciate it.
Could you clarify a little on the glory hole at school? Is there simply a small chance every time i use it for me to be put in chastity?

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
ah ok, thanks for the info i appreciate it.
Could you clarify a little on the glory hole at school? Is there simply a small chance every time i use it for me to be put in chastity?
Using the school glory hole triggers a luck roll, on bad luck various things can happen: getting slapped on the dick resulting in shrinkage, forced to throat a dick, chastity, getting your boobs milked (might have additional requirements). Think that getting slapped is 50% with an equal chance of the other three effects happening if you trigger bad luck.

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Unlocking the "sissy" class headgear (lose anal virginity before real virginity while not wearing other headgear) can randomly spawn chastity on you. That's probably the most reliable way to get it. It's also the only way to get a micro cage that I know of.

[edit: It appears unlocking sissy headgear requires anal orgasm with hostile npc before losing virginity. There may be other requirements but idk.]

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Using the school glory hole triggers a luck roll, on bad luck various things can happen: getting slapped on the dick resulting in shrinkage, forced to throat a dick, chastity, getting your boobs milked (might have additional requirements). Think that getting slapped is 50% with an equal chance of the other three effects happening if you trigger bad luck.
is there any way to purposefully reduce your luck like with a debug command maybe?

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
is there any way to purposefully reduce your luck like with a debug command maybe?
Could get into a fights you can easily win, start kicking, undo every time you do not critically hit. Or just do that undo thingie at the glory hole until you get the result you want.
Or if you are dead set on getting a cage execute the purloin command: purloin chastity

Reactions: sparrow_rose

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I hate the part of the school where you get arrested if you're naked every single time. Why have that if once you lose your clothing, you can't go to school without getting detention, only to get detention for not showing. What kind of catch 22 bullshit is this?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes