sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
I hate the part of the school where you get arrested if you're naked every single time. Why have that if once you lose your clothing, you can't go to school without getting detention, only to get detention for not showing. What kind of catch 22 bullshit is this?
Am I correct when I summarize the steps as follows?:
go to school naked
have no clothing with you to wear
encounter a teacher
teacher notices you and drags you to detention
once you are released from detention step into the hallway
in the hallway meet the teacher that released you
teacher notices you and sees you are naked so gives you detention

My guess is that the bullshit is an edge case not considered. That is the player not even having two pieces (top and bottom) of clothing with them to get out of the loop.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Am I correct when I summarize the steps as follows?:
go to school naked
have no clothing with you to wear
encounter a teacher
teacher notices you and drags you to detention
once you are released from detention step into the hallway
in the hallway meet the teacher that released you
teacher notices you and sees you are naked so gives you detention

My guess is that the bullshit is an edge case not considered. That is the player not even having two pieces (top and bottom) of clothing with them to get out of the loop.
Yep, couldn't even go to school but got dragged back and thrown in. The only saving grace is that if you surrender you don't get put in the cell with the tentacle monster

Oct 15, 2017
debug unlocker posted doesnt work with this version, old debug file i had from years ago worked fine on this version but ive since deleted that one

nvm game files here are just outdated

Last edited:

ergonaut

Nov 8, 2019
I am currently playing Trapquest with great pleasure. However, I have a question: I am not a native English speaker and I keep stumbling over words that I don't know.
Unfortunately, I can't copy the text to the clipboard in Trapquest to quickly get a translation.
Typing out longer phrases so as not to miss any subtleties takes me out of the flow of the game.
Do you have any ideas?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I am currently playing Trapquest with great pleasure. However, I have a question: I am not a native English speaker and I keep stumbling over words that I don't know.
Unfortunately, I can't copy the text to the clipboard in Trapquest to quickly get a translation.
Typing out longer phrases so as not to miss any subtleties takes me out of the flow of the game.
Do you have any ideas?
Try another interpreter? I'm using Git and i can't c/v text from it either, but if my memory's good when i used Gargoyle in the past there was an option to open a "previous text" box you could c/v text from. I stopped using gargoyle because it crashed often after the game became a certain size.

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
Try another interpreter? I'm using Git and i can't c/v text from it either, but if my memory's good when i used Gargoyle in the past there was an option to open a "previous text" box you could c/v text from. I stopped using gargoyle because it crashed often after the game became a certain size.
In Git, Ctrl+L give you the full text history. You can copy from there

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
I have never had Gargoyle crash on me

PederBeder

Apr 6, 2021
I can't find Hellhound in Mansion Area. Please tell me how to find it? I tried to wait at DogHouse b, but he wasn't there.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
You can disintegrate npcs? I always do weaken and then slap them, when i need to do that (the disrespect :LOL:)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
You can disintegrate npcs?
With most NPCs, you get a dialog after defeating them where you can demand an item from them, offer your hand in friendship which improves your relationship with them, attempt to sexually dominate them, or boot them from the region which boosts your self esteem.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
With most NPCs, you get a dialog after defeating them where you can demand an item from them, offer your hand in friendship which improves your relationship with them, attempt to sexually dominate them, or boot them from the region which boosts your self esteem.
I know that's the normal way, disintegrate is a debug command.

Russian orc

Mar 20, 2021
Zog! I seem to be too dumb for your technology. Explain to me how to include clothes for the Wonderfuller version, preferably without shamanic tambourine and dancing.

Reactions: ASAVing

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
I'd love to see more mindflayer content. a secluded area with some captivity loop youll need to escape or something, maybe with some other unlucky ppl. so the mc can see what will happen...

The option to have less forced clothing stuff would be nice as well. putting own outfits together is pretty pointless atm.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes