PederBeder

Apr 6, 2021
After the Hellhound has captured you, we put on the "puppy bone gag", which is closed. How to get rid of it, and what are the additional tasks with the Hellhound? Help pls!

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
alpha unlocker should unlock beta stuff.
ps: there should be a new version out, but an unstable one (only for 20$ patreons).

Edit: if the alpha unlocker is older than the beta content, then it wont unlock it.

Last edited:

SissySara

May 30, 2019
alpha unlocker should unlock beta stuff.
ps: there should be a new version out, but an unstable one (only for 20$ patreons).

Edit: if the alpha unlocker is older than the beta content, then it wont unlock it.
Another unstable release? Isn't that two months in a row?

trggrhppy

Jul 4, 2020
Maybe one can combine the cute character of 'Clothing' with the additional displays in 'Danaume'?
I think it would make the display in 'Clothing' more comfortable.
There used to be a program called "blorbsmacker" where you could open the media of the glorb file, and change the pics out at will.

Although I remember having version 0.7, which was built for x64, and multithreaded, but lost it years back, and haven't seen anything past I think v0.3 in a while.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
The closest you'll get to NTR is if you are married to one of the NPCs and they fuck another character like Barbara or a wench.
What about you cucking someone else? If you're married/engaged and sleep around, are there any interactions from your spouse? Other than failing the bridal quest and getting that outfit.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
What about you cucking someone else? If you're married/engaged and sleep around, are there any interactions from your spouse? Other than failing the bridal quest and getting that outfit.
Meh, I think only the dungeon guard NPC has a reaction but its more like he'll just revert back to regular NPC dialogue afterwards I think.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes