Aug 13, 2018
I can't seem to get the futa transformation to actually happen, even with the new backer unlocker, despite the changelog saying it was fixed

Is this bug around for anyone else, still?

st1402

Jun 30, 2018
Is there any way to increase the labia plumpness? that's a nice feature, but a bit pointless if we can't increase it at will, I looked around in the options but I either missed it or it isn't there.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
This thing is so slow, it's unplayable. Previously it was lagging when you're further in game, but now even starting a new game takes forever and then it often hangs altogether.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
This thing is so slow, it's unplayable. Previously it was lagging when you're further in game, but now even starting a new game takes forever and then it often hangs altogether.
When you first start the game, it takes a while to load everything in. It should be fine after that unless you have a really low-end machine or some other problem. I play it on an old cheap Android tablet and it runs fine.

gageiro

Jul 11, 2018
When you first start the game, it takes a while to load everything in. It should be fine after that unless you have a really low-end machine or some other problem. I play it on an old cheap Android tablet and it runs fine.
My pc runs smooth

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Try to run the game through a quick start, for some reason it works faster that way

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Pro tip....if its easier to launch a nuclear missle then run a game,you might want to simplify the process a bit

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
My pc runs smooth
I see, thanks. Well, lectrote-quixe has this problem and lectrote-gluxle doesn't show any colored text and have this problem and it's still very slow ingame even without any pictures. Although I managed to play it successfully with git on an older VM for now.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
I see that i'm not the only one who cannot download the file wingit, because of a virus "multiverze".
How ?
And is it really dangerous?

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
I see that i'm not the only one who cannot download the file wingit, because of a virus "multiverze".
How ?
And is it really dangerous?

It shouldn't be if you're downloading it from the official sources. I made a post 2 months ago with the links from the creator and my own wingit folder uploaded to Mega. #1678

Edit, Just checked and they've actually changed the official link to download wingit from to

And they have taken notice of the antivirus problems

" (if your overzealous antivirus has a problem with area57's improved speed version, there's an older official version ). "

Last edited:

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
It shouldn't be if you're downloading it from the official sources. I made a post 2 months ago with the links from the creator and my own wingit folder uploaded to Mega. #1678

Edit, Just checked and they've actually changed the official link to download wingit from to

And they have taken notice of the antivirus problems

" (if your overzealous antivirus has a problem with area57's improved speed version, there's an older official version ). "
I download it from the website of the game, linked by the creator in his how to install thread

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes