bullwozi

Nov 29, 2018
Btw has anyone manage to do the futa transformation in 4.0 (how)? Putting defiance tokens into the bowl still nothing :'(

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
I wonder why only two versions have stat wheels. Is there any other way to check things like the heel skill?
Type 'examine self' or click the mirror icon after wearing heels at least once (not showing up means never having worn heels for an automatics skill of 0).
Then check the following list:
heel skill 0 or 1You are completely new to walking in heels.
heel skill 2You wobble awkwardly when walking in heels of all sizes.
heel skill 3You feel uncomfortable when walking in heels.
heel skill 4You are pretty sure you can walk safely in most short heels.
heel skill 5You feel completely comfortable when walking around in short heels.
heel skill 6You feel completely comfortable when walking around in most normal heels.
heel skill 7You feel sure footed when strutting around in all normal sized heels.
heel skill 8You feel confident when strutting around, even in extreme heels.
heel skill 9You love strutting around in extremely high heels!
heel skill 10+You can't get enough of showing off how perfectly you can walk in even the most extreme of high heels!

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Does the whip vanish for anyone else when entering the hotel for the first time?
How did you get it? Can't take it from the hotel since that means you don't have it the first time and the Vine boss doesn't drop anything anymore so you can't craft the whip yourself.
But yes if I cheat myself a whip it poofs the first time in the hotel to be placed in the dom room.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
How did you get it?
Oh, I didn't know it was removed? The vine boss dropped the living vine, and I simply crafted it the normal way. I'm playing the Keriax ver., so it's probably just out-of-date, I guess. If I can grab it back from the hotel, then no biggie.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Oh, I didn't know it was removed? The vine boss dropped the living vine, and I simply crafted it the normal way. I'm playing the Keriax ver., so it's probably just out-of-date, I guess. If I can grab it back from the hotel, then no biggie.
I went through the release notes back to V12R1 and there is nothing about what happened to the Vine boss so it might be a bug.
Which seems to be more likely due to also not getting drops expected from other enemies.

Reactions: PrinceGriss
Jun 21, 2017
I don't understand how I play this game...
there is multiple thing we need to download ? the game I download can't be opened, I looked on How to install and run Trap Quest! but links are not working.
Can someone explain me please ?

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I don't understand how I play this game...
there is multiple thing we need to download ? the game I download can't be opened, I looked on How to install and run Trap Quest! but links are not working.
Can someone explain me please ?
what kind of interpreter does this game needs? the links are dead
or should do the trick.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes