Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
So I already installed the app then what is the next step
Are you using a phone or a tablet? Because on a phone you won't have a great time at all.

If you still want to try for yourself, go to the first page, check how the different versions look and pick one.

Download that version ( , , , , or Clothing from the first page), create a new folder on Fabularium called "Games" (without the quotes) and paste it there.
Also on the first page here download the debug file an also put it the same folder.

(Optional) Now in Fabularium, while you are on the play tab, tap the 3 dots on the top right and press settings, go to Typography, and change Window Background Color to "Black" (without the quotes), Text Buffer's Font Size to your preference and Text Grid's Font Size to 8 (minimum readable size), then go back to the previous menu.

(Recommended) Now select the" File management" option and uncheck "Copy game file when adding to library (this option while save you tons of time). Go back and check "Auto-resize large images" if it isn't checked already.

Now go back to the main Fabularium window and select the Explore tab, enter the games folder and tick the box of the TrapQuest file, then tap the 3 dots on the top right, select "Add to Game List (auto)". Do the same for the Debug Unlock if needed. Now tap on the play tab and close Fabularium (you will have to repeat this step every time there's a new version available btw).

(Important) Make sure your phone/tablet is on the portrait/vertical position before opening Fabularium from now on.

If you did the optional step, then download the Optional.zip file from here, and paste it on you Fabularium folder (overwrite when asked), else ignore this.

Open Fabularium again, on the Play tab, select Donators Unlock. Type "quit" (without the quotes) on the virtual keyboard, then press enter.
Now select Trap Quest, do the tutorial and the close the game by typing "quit" (without the quotes) on the virtual keyboard, then pressing enter.

Go to the Explore tab, pres the home icon on the top right and select the Root folder. Now go to the GameData folder and open the be7efaf8-cba4-44e2-8cdb-d932f7e28dd90 folder, tick the box of Donators.glkdata, press the 3 dots on the top right and select copy. Now go back once and enter the E5A0548B-EC4A-44B1-BE24-15BF8380602C folder, paste here.

At last, go back to the Play tab and your game will be ready (i know it's a chore to do all this, but it's the only way to play on a phone/tablet... You will get used to it).

• Note: The Optional.zip file contains the fab.ini (game settings file) modified in a way that makes the background black and the text white (doing this manually is very tedious an requires a lot of trial and error).
  • It also contains the SimSun font (a chinese font available in git that is very narrow and works great for the text on the top bar, because it displays more characters in less space), which is enabled by default on my config, if you want to disable this font, just open your fab.ini file (can be done with Fabularium) and add a hashtag in front of the "monofont SimSun" line.

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Did I do it right?
Download one of these links: , , , , .

That TQLauncher is just for Windows.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Frans090080 create a folder and call it Games, put Danaume in there. Fabularium by default will try to open anything that you tap, but it can't open that because it's not a text file.
So tick the box, press the three dots and select "Add to game list (auto)", that's what the message is telling you.
Then close the app and open it again, for the game to show up on the Play tab.

I didn't know the Games folder wasn't created automatically, but now i know.

Edit: I updated the "guide" to include this extra step.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frans090080

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
If your really that worried about Git, use Gargoyle, works fine. I have them both with latest versions, neither has any viruses, keyloggers, malware or any other crap you guys keep chuntering about.

If you don't know what your doing, don't play the game, simples.

Chaincat

Aug 13, 2017
How does the princess bride class work? Do you have to start as a girl? I became the princess bride through the mechanic after starting as a boy princess and now all he does is beat me, even if I seduce him

Chaincat

Aug 13, 2017
Also, for people using fabularium, don't put the game in fabularium's folders, the app freaks out if you do. Tell it to add the game from your downloads folder and it should work without any hassle

SissySara

May 30, 2019
Well, guess I'm done with this version. I used to love getting punished at the school, but game locks up every time I'm about to be dragged away. wahh

Buck691

Jan 31, 2019
well don't worry SissySara cuz a new version dropped last night! I don't have it and not much is posted about it but it's there prob as a late night post. it doesn't even have it on the website? IDK but it's on patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SissySara

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Buck691 Nope, this is the unstable build you're talking about. The next version of the game won't be released before the end of February.

SissySara

May 30, 2019
Oh well, I figured out I could get it to work if I waited for the receptionist to come hunt me down and drag me to the school lol

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes