Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I have downloaded the game but how do i start playing?

i don't get this!

For Windows, use Git. ( )
Note: If you input that link, into your browser, it will instantly download the interpreter for you.
Post-Note: If you don't have a way to open the .zip file, you should really evaluate your life decisions.
Download either 7zip ( ) or Winrar.( )
Recommendation: 7zip. It's free.
I see the problem, you want either wingit-137 (the latest version) or wingit-135, which is located in the "subdirectory".

137 has triggered some people's antiviruses, 135 has not. There are more differences but they are negligible.

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
Someone might wanna go over the download links to see if they are the correct game. Clicked on one of the Danaume links (uploadhaven) and downloaded something else.

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
I managed to start the game after 2 hours
and it's a great game anyway, if it was more simple, I think more people would play it.
At one point when I couldn't start it, I thought I would delete it and forget about the game.. :D

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
The problem that the game has is that the guide is a bit outdated (some stuff are not in the place the guide says they are), and also the guide has some joke steps (there's one that points you to download winrar, 7zip or something like that). Oh, and it could be way shorter as well.

I remember that i once saw someone saying that the guide made no sense, then someone else made like a summary of the guide, and the first guy asked why the hell the guide is not written that way :LOL:

Kira3 Out of curiosity, which character window did you pick? :unsure:

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Birrah'Lai : unless you can't stand anime-like graphics, I would 100% go with the clothing window.

A new Halloween version was released. CursedMay , can you help us once again (clothing window and unlocker)? =)

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Until Release 13 Version 10.0 the game does not need the unlocker (but Clothing version would be appreciated). Happy Halloween!
EDIT> Halloween Edition Clothing window was uploaded to

Last edited:

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
has there been any news on when 10.0 might be released?
here's a quote from
Release 13 Version 10.0 is not yet complete. This is just a small bonus release, with some updated Halloween stuff and some bug fixes, to keep you busy until the main release comes out, hopefully at the end of this week, but quite possibly the week after.

Reactions: anon1010
Jun 13, 2018
Hey I can't get the debug to work but I followed the instructions and got what was said to be the latest debug unlocker. Am I using the wrong version of the game?

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Hey I can't get the debug to work but I followed the instructions and got what was said to be the latest debug unlocker. Am I using the wrong version of the game?
Should only need 1 unlocker for any version of the game created after the date in the name of the unlocker file (that is 2 sept 2022 for the latest unlocker). Keep in mind if there is a newer unlocker file you only get locked content added up to the date of the next unlock file.
If you pick a game created before that date you get a notification.

Then once in game either the click the </> icon once or type in debug

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Anybody know if the Clothing version displays pussy plumpness growth? (or any of the other versions for that matter.)

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Anybody know if the Clothing version displays pussy plumpness growth? (or any of the other versions for that matter.)
It shows you a 3D image when it happens, but it doesn't show on the model.

I don't know for windows other than the clothing window.

Sep 28, 2017
Would be nice to make this easier to install - once its set up its not actually that bad.

Use this program in my attached zip here to open up the game - like downloading QSP and then opening a file, or downloading RPG Maker for those games too.

For those interested, I got the zip from here:
(ctrl + f for Area57)

Then pick the version you want and run the debugger in that versions folder

(I just set up the Git in a folder, then added the game in a subfolder to that - put the debugger there)
Example path: C:\\Games\TrapQuest\Strateg\
Put the git stuff in TrapQuest
Put the game/debugger in Strateg
Run the debug after running the game, and will unlock content.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes