Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys,i have a problem,on Wonderfuller my belly visually does not grow further than a normal pregnancy even when a minotaur impregnates me.Maybe someone knows what is the problem?

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Been a while since I used wonderfuller, but I believe the problem is that the artist never did any hyperpreg art. She stopped doing art due to medical issues (severe carpal tunnel). Such a shame

• Sad
Reactions: TheodoreBear

Trashey69

Mar 25, 2019
Been a while since I used wonderfuller, but I believe the problem is that the artist never did any hyperpreg art. She stopped doing art due to medical issues (severe carpal tunnel). Such a shame
Sadly iirc none of the public character windows have been updated in years. I think it was Danuame, the OG artist, who sadly got horrible wrist pain 5+ years ago. Not entirely sure why Wonderfuller stopped, maybe just moved on. Strateg took WF window over for a bit, started adding a clothing overlay, only to quit in favor of his own 3d Strateg window - which he promptly lost the files for or something. Keriax stopped to focus on lead art on Perverted Education, basically.

Really is sad, Wonderfuller's art seems to balance the best between natural and not uncanny value, with evident potential to include clothing too and just drawing the best 2D bodies imo.

Reactions: anon1010

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
The Danume uploadhaven download link is to some game called Defraction, and the Gofile link is broken.
Get it from the main web trapquest.com
Here's the links from there: or .

For some reason, the guy(s) that uploaps the mirrors for this always messes one link (the last time was Strateg). No offense to the guy(s), really.

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Where do you get the clothing version?
2 ways. The first one you wait here for 2-3 days after and update (there was one like 2 days ago) for someone to upload it (some times takes a bit longer, like 5 days or so, but that doesn't happen too often).

The second way is becoming a patron ( i don't remember the montly amount, but i do remember it was a tiny bit expesive, for me at least).

I don't like any of those options so i just picked the next best thing after Clothing, and got used to it. But someone will upload it eventually.

Reactions: triskaidex

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
damn still no debug yet huh? the clothing window is starting to look more and more appealing but i would like to know if there are plans to make it so clothing window shows body changes? i could be wrong but i thought i saw something saying that the clothing window was finally done where all clothing was implemented but now is it going yo be expanded on so that its truely done and shows everything the game has to offer?

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
damn still no debug yet huh? the clothing window is starting to look more and more appealing but i would like to know if there are plans to make it so clothing window shows body changes? i could be wrong but i thought i saw something saying that the clothing window was finally done where all clothing was implemented but now is it going yo be expanded on so that its truely done and shows everything the game has to offer?
This is likely not going to happen, you're talking about thousands if not millions of possible CG which is just way too excessive.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes