Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
does anyone know if the hell hounds have been taken out the game as i looked for ages in the mansion and couldnt find it

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
does anyone know if the hell hounds have been taken out the game as i looked for ages in the mansion and couldnt find it
you need to activate the non-human content. if that's done already, bad luck on unit spawns. kill stuff in the mansion to clear some space and wait for it to pop up.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
or you can open an old donator file and exchange the old number with the new
How do you do that exactly? I even went in the donators file to change it and trying to change the number but I get the error of donators unlock file detected, but passkey not recognized.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnikaE

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
^ wanted to say this version helped with changing the donators password to actually work again.

(since it's a few pages back)

Reactions: BaDante

MrCrazzyc

May 4, 2017
^ wanted to say this version helped with changing the donators password to actually work again.

(since it's a few pages back)
Whats steps did you use? I'm still getting error messages.
I ran the unlocker linked in the main page, opened the donators.data file and edited it with the new password but no luck.

Edit: I'm an idiot I was trying to use it on the clothing edition of the game which I now see is a different version (8, instead of 10)

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyboyx595

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's cool. The game boils down to a lot of weird fetishes, so it's understandable that people would be put off by it. Makes me hard as diamonds, though that's mostly years of internet degeneracy slowly stripping each layer of self-respect. :D
I agree with you, these VN websites have opened my eyes to different fetishes that I never dreamed of by now I can fantasize and pretend. I love it.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I know it is taboo for some, but AI art might be the answer for insane volume of customization between clothes and body proportions
Until now I only heard about full AI art.
I don't know if there is some AI that manages to do a "X base, with Y colors, Z proportion of A, B clothes with each proportion, C accessories with D priority of showing, E hairs with F colors with G part showing above H part, ...".
In the end, I love AI, but I believe we are still a long way from doing this. Maybe if the game itself has an AI integrated, so any new customization comes with a new art? But I doubt that it's possible in this engine, and I'm sure that a good amount of people doesn't have a good hardware for this, and I also think we wouldn't have a good cloud thing without a expensive paid subscription.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
why are wonderfuler links giving the keriax version?
If you are downloading anything but Clothing, is better if you get them from the main website , the guy that uploads the mirrors here sometimes messes up the links.

Here are the Wonderfuller links from there tho: or .

If you want to use Clothing you do need to wait for someone to upload it here or the alternative is becoming a patron.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
hey guys what interepter should i use in windows for strateg version
Both Git and Gargoyle are about the same, and they will work with any version. Although Git might be a little easier to configure. To download Git you need to search "win git".

And you want either wingit137 (the latest) or wingit135 (if the other one gives you trouble.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
What prehistoric engine is this? Push big red button--> nothing happens
It's a text-based engine, if you click "big red button" it will try to show you it's picture, as if you were inspecting it (but there's no picture for that one).

You need to either type "press button" or enable hyperlinks (i think it was this), and it will create a new clickckable option which says "here". You click that and it's the same as if you typed "press buttom".

scotchwerk

Mar 4, 2018
How do you do that exactly? I even went in the donators file to change it and trying to change the number but I get the error of donators unlock file detected, but passkey not recognized.
Open "donators.glkdata" with notepad or something and change the number. Or run the game and type update donators password and it asks for the password

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes