qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
You know? Of all the cross classes that currently exist, I'm honestly surprised "sissy maid" (picking up the spray bottle while wearing the bow) isn't an option.

Reactions: Regis94

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Does anyone know exactly how to summon the thigh strap that appears on you when you have the bride class? (I can't make it appear).

Marie32213

Jun 14, 2022
Anyone figure out how the suited lady works yet? Everytime I interact with her she does nothing, attacking her just causes her to disappear

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Anyone figure out how the suited lady works yet? Everytime I interact with her she does nothing, attacking her just causes her to disappear
It's supposed to be a secret. Watch the hotel security cams for the "proper" experience.

Basically, it turns out every combat encounter resulted in you getting raped and then memory wiped. You're supposed to "discover" this secret by viewing the hotel security cam footage of the encounter taking place and then you're allowed to fight her properly.

Marie32213

Jun 14, 2022
It's supposed to be a secret. Watch the hotel security cams for the "proper" experience.

Basically, it turns out every combat encounter resulted in you getting raped and then memory wiped. You're supposed to "discover" this secret by viewing the hotel security cam footage of the encounter taking place and then you're allowed to fight her properly.
I've never figured out how to view the security cam footage. Everytime I interact with it I just get told the area doesn't exist yet

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
I've never figured out how to view the security cam footage. Everytime I interact with it I just get told the area doesn't exist yet
There are one or more steps before the security cam switches to what that NPC is doing.

1. Encounter agent
  2. Run in an apparently non functional camera trap, might be any trap that makes you trip in the Hotel (you'll notice when it happens due to some out of place messages)
  3. Find a banner of what happened with the trap.
  4. repeat steps 2 & 3
  5. go to security room, might need to done an attempt to attack her first.
"]

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
any way to disable seasonal "content" without starting a new savefile? didn't realize it'd replace penis for candy cane and semen for eggnog

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes