Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Haven't played this masterpiece for 2,5years now.
Is there a way/gamemode to stop my carefully crafted dreamoutfit from changing?
Alternatively, if you have enough items worn with the same theme, it will resist transformation. I don't know how long this effect will endure. This effect is definitely applicable to tartan and colored clothing, others - I'm not sure. You can see which themes your clothes follow by inspecting each piece individually.

Also, I believe blessed clothes either have increased transformation resistance or a guaranteed one bounce, not sure.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I see a futa/trans tag, a pregnancy tag and a female protagonist tag if there is any futa/trans in the game is there any futa on female protagonist scenes if yes then is there any scene where the female protagonist becomes pregnant by any futa?

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
I see a futa/trans tag, a pregnancy tag and a female protagonist tag if there is any futa/trans in the game is there any futa on female protagonist scenes if yes then is there any scene where the female protagonist becomes pregnant by any futa?
There is an option for donators where every single NPC can be turned feminine, so those that had penis before now become futanari. So yes - every single sex scene with this option and a female main character becomes either F/F or Futa/F. Also 'yes' on pregnancy.

The art, however, for some characters and the game in general is incomplete, so some NPCs will display as male, despite being described as futanari, and some characters won't have profile art at all.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There's probably a growing list of them unlisted through the official command lists, so it's not unheard of for there to be a myriad of hidden commands you don't know about.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
There's probably a growing list of them unlisted through the official command lists, so it's not unheard of for there to be a myriad of hidden commands you don't know about.
More so since many use the source to update the wiki, but the source has those files missing

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
1) Did not know there was a bug so no.
2a1) If taken soon enough after a size increase there are size reduction potions, work on hair, boobs & butt. Also a chance of that happening when using the dungeon altar when it is safe to use (and an 1 in 6 or so chance for hair reduction through the dungeon throne). Keep in mind there is a time limit, once past that the only way is post game when you have more then the minimum amount of money to 'win'.
2a2) Belly depends on how you got there, ranges from starving yourself to giving birth to just letting out air.
2b) options when setting up a new game for maximum sizes, pregnancy excluded due to it being temporary.
3a) Since there are tentacle monsters you have magic enabled and at least 1 magic power. The monsters themselves have to be killed (or removed with a weaken+ attack or disintegrate cheat). The spawner, depending on the zone you are in, takes either 4, 8, 12 magic power to purify. Most likely way to expand magic capacity is killing tentacle monsters, there are some one of events (most if not all associated with the academy), a food, and possibly a potion (blessed magic IIRC) that increase maximum capacity.
Most reliable recharge of spent power is done through the dungeon altar when it is safe to use.
3b) any egg you find is to be destroyed.
I already used the cap potion so it won't grow any bigger but haven't found any reduction ones
The belly is from cum ingestion but even when I do long waits it doesn't go down at all
I specifically didn't allow for the spawners because then it just becomes worse
How do I destroy the eggs?

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
I already used the cap potion so it won't grow any bigger but haven't found any reduction ones
That is a salve, don't get too wet where you applied it since that can/will remove it, also I think the pocket wipes have the same effect. The potions I meant are found in tanks (dungeon), buckets (forest), the cauldron (house), or as cans. It is called potion of weight loss. When you identify a color of drink it shows up as two arrows (one left & one right) pointing inwards at a (partial) mannequin.
The belly is from cum ingestion but even when I do long waits it doesn't go down at all
use the command showme self
go down the list of what you have & other parameters until you find the following section:
stomach-water​
stomach-semen​
stomach-urine​
stomach-milk​
stomach-food​

The combined value is used to determine belly size from ingesting. The value can go from 0 to 500, 15+ is over satiated territory (for the over satiated curse).
If it is really high I suggest a tincture of acceleration. That one has as negative side effect increased digestion, basically digestion triggers every time an action is taken.
I specifically didn't allow for the spawners because then it just becomes worse
How do I destroy the eggs?
As written above flush them trough the toilet.
Use an alchemy bowl and if you are using alpha access I believe one (or maybe more) of the NPCs might have a fetch quest for them.

That said to me it is a bit of a head scratcher for me where you got the face hugger/initial egg from.

Reactions: SunHouseRock

TheKnightOwl24

Dec 28, 2018
Hello there. Just found this game and I wanted to know how to play or open this gblorb file thing? I tried changing the format to .rar and extracting but it didn't work. Do I need an app for that or am I doing it wrong?

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
Hello there. Just found this game and I wanted to know how to play or open this gblorb file thing? I tried changing the format to .rar and extracting but it didn't work. Do I need an app for that or am I doing it wrong?
Have you tried reading the "How to install and run Trap Quest!" spoiler?

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Basically you download wingit, and run it with that, but as TUTN says, there's a guide on the 1st page (which has a bunch of extra steps that you will need to skip, depending on your OS).

You either need the last version of wingit or 1 or 2 versions down (depending on if your av thinks the file/program is a virus, it's not, but it may think so).

Last edited:

TheKnightOwl24

Dec 28, 2018
Basically you download wingit, and run it with that, but as TUTN says, there's a guide on the 1st page (which has a bunch of extra steps that you will need to skip, depending on your OS).

You either need the last version of wingit or 1 or 2 versions down (depending on if your av thinks the file/program is a virus, it's not, but it may think so).
I see, I'll try that, thanks

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yup, just be aware that the game is not perfectly modeled in this fashion, so there may be some scenes and images that do not align with this setting correctly.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Can you please explain where in settings I can chage this male to futanari npc?
At the beginning, when you are creating the character and enabling/disabling fetishes. If i remember correctly it's all the way at the bottom (I'm sure of this) of the first set of fetishes options (I'm not that sure here).

But the game itself tells you that the all females/futanari thing is not finished :unsure:

Last edited:

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
At the beginning, when you are creating the character and enabling/disabling fetishes. If i remember correctly it's all the way at the bottom (I'm sure of this) of the first set of fetishes options (I'm not that sure here).

But the game itself tells you that the all females/futanari thing is not finished :unsure:
Thx It seems now I have only women and futanari in the games, just the way I wanted. By the way is there any way to make maps bigger, because it seems like areas not as big as I initianlly thoght.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes