TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
is there any way to make maps bigger
You can reduce the Location window size (I have it set to 22%), this will slightly increase the size of the map
IMAGE AND LAYOUT SETTINGS->GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE SETTINGS->Location window size: __% of total window height

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
You can reduce the Location window size (I have it set to 22%), this will slightly increase the size of the map
IMAGE AND LAYOUT SETTINGS->GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE SETTINGS->Location window size: __% of total window height
I don't think he means that, but i could be wrong.

By the way is there any way to make maps bigger, because it seems like areas not as big as I initianlly thoght.
You mean the actual map? Like, the squares you can walk? That is randomly generated.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
How to get out of goblin room, where 3 goblin invite to play the game of findng a ring? I lost and after punishment there seems to be no way out

MajorDong

Jun 2, 2017
How do I stop feet stuff? I don't remember this being in the game but it's grossing me out to the point of not wanting to play it.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
How do I stop feet stuff? I don't remember this being in the game but it's grossing me out to the point of not wanting to play it.
Only way for now is to not have access to alpha content. The grossness stuff isn't complete and it seems a lack of ability to switch it off in the content menu when you start a game is one of the missing parts.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Question about Slut Academy, Ive noticed that bully npc If I choose submission put some things on my mc like gag for example which is locked. How exacly can I free my self from such things. Because my character cant speak with this gag and one other time it was some kind tray clothes which also tied hands of my pc and the situation became like - my character cant speak. can only move on his knees and he cant use his hands, which means I cant neither open chests with loot or eat/drink. So do I need like defeat bullies or is there a submission route to be free of this confinement?

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Question about Slut Academy, Ive noticed that bully npc If I choose submission put some things on my mc like gag for example which is locked. How exacly can I free my self from such things. Because my character cant speak with this gag and one other time it was some kind tray clothes which also tied hands of my pc and the situation became like - my character cant speak. can only move on his knees and he cant use his hands, which means I cant neither open chests with loot or eat/drink. So do I need like defeat bullies or is there a submission route to be free of this confinement?
For the tray you just serve people drinks. For the bully eventually after enough time they'll let you go when you talk to them. Or you could try and Beat a key out of them

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Anderus1984 there are 2 more ways. You need to have bondage protection to the maximum, that way when you get a squeleton key, you can open the gag with it (Prison Guards drop squeleton keys).

Or 2nd way, you type "dirtycheater" to enable the commands of the debug mode (typing "debug" also works), then inspect the gag to see its internal name (its a short 3 or 4 letter code), then type "lock <code>", the gag will unlock immediately. (You could imagine your char knows the lock opening spell from harry potter :LOL: )

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I've seen that only show up when you take a dart trap to the booty and then it turns off in the next turn. Pretty sure it's not a constant image at all. Seems constrained to status changes only, like size or gape changes.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
In the Diaper Quest game, there was a "butt window", but I can't see any option to enable it for Trap Quest.

Did that feature got removed?
That depends on the version that you are using, for example Keriax has that option and i think Danaume as well (but I'm not entirely sure). It's not a feature of neither trap quest or diaper quest.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Is there a way to craft the latex hood in the latest version?
Same as in the previous versions, dump the right item/liquid in the bowl.
That you haven't gotten the recipe doesn't mean it has been removed. It just means you got to keep trying random items instead of being handed a hint on what to use.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
use the cheat "omegalist me" which shows all recipes (and the fake ones)

does anyone have the playtest of the 2nd game that is on patreon?
You are missing a space it is:
omega list me

I have no clue why the recipe list is linked to the player seeing what you get when you do (warning the following command will give 100+ pages of information when done in the starting room):
omega list wardrobe

You can apply omega list to other things, like drink containers, npcs, items

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I can't take 3 steps in this game without being swarmed by a dozen tentacles. How are you supposed to do anything in this game when fucking tentacles spawn out of thin air in every other room?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes