Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
any way to disable seasonal "content" without starting a new savefile? didn't realize it'd replace penis for candy cane and semen for eggnog
You know it's just a word, right? Like... to go with the theme.
You don't actually have a candycane dick that cums eggnog.

And as Niveket says, it will change eventually :unsure:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Any way to fix stack overflow glitch from having sex with imps? And is there any way to decrease belly/breast size? Also how can I get rid of the tentacle monsters, I made sure the extra monsters spawn was disabled but they're everywhere in the dungeon and they're so fucking annoying.

Last edited:

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Any way to fix stack overflow glitch from having sex with imps? And is there any way to decrease belly/breast size? Also how can I get rid of the tentacle monsters, I made sure the extra monsters spawn was disabled but they're everywhere in the dungeon and they're so fucking annoying.
1) Did not know there was a bug so no.
2a1) If taken soon enough after a size increase there are size reduction potions, work on hair, boobs & butt. Also a chance of that happening when using the dungeon altar when it is safe to use (and an 1 in 6 or so chance for hair reduction through the dungeon throne). Keep in mind there is a time limit, once past that the only way is post game when you have more then the minimum amount of money to 'win'.
2a2) Belly depends on how you got there, ranges from starving yourself to giving birth to just letting out air.
2b) options when setting up a new game for maximum sizes, pregnancy excluded due to it being temporary.
3a) Since there are tentacle monsters you have magic enabled and at least 1 magic power. The monsters themselves have to be killed (or removed with a weaken+ attack or disintegrate cheat). The spawner, depending on the zone you are in, takes either 4, 8, 12 magic power to purify. Most likely way to expand magic capacity is killing tentacle monsters, there are some one of events (most if not all associated with the academy), a food, and possibly a potion (blessed magic IIRC) that increase maximum capacity.
Most reliable recharge of spent power is done through the dungeon altar when it is safe to use.
3b) any egg you find is to be destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerhumm

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
In addition to point 3a, each magic token when used on an alchemy table gives +1 to magic pool. My advice is to use only 1 token at a time, since you need 2 tokens for each magic level increase, if you're dumping them all at once. Unless you want to learn a new spell, then you'll need to put 5 tokens into the bowl.
And the potion is called potion of magic - replenishes some, if not all, of your missing magic and expands the pool by 1.

3b, I don't know how to destroy eggs, but you can flush them down the toilet - either in the school or in the dungeon. Otherwise, you can use an egg as an alchemy ingredient or wait until they hatch. If there's no bodily fluid puddle nearby, you can simply slap them to death with no resistance.

Anyway, does anyone know how to bless vessels?

fegar1338

Oct 23, 2022

Anyway, does anyone know how to bless vessels?
same as uncursing clothing but using it on something that is not cursed. eg place it on an altar that is not on the cooldown. cursed -> uncursed -> blessed. same as with clothing

edit: i think the witchs goblet cannot be uncursed, but i never tried it.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
certain items cannot be blessed, the goddess of the altar gets angry and says something like "how dare you put such things on me?"

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
you can't bless vessels with altar, only way to get blessed vessels is to finish bunny girl class quest with blessed head gear.
Neutral status vessels on altar fill them to the brim with the "+1 mod to random item" drink.

Reactions: Gerhumm

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Haven't played this masterpiece for 2,5years now.
Is there a way/gamemode to stop my carefully crafted dreamoutfit from changing?

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Haven't played this masterpiece for 2,5years now.
Is there a way/gamemode to stop my carefully crafted dreamoutfit from changing?
There's a powder to freeze stuff and made them retain it's appearance (but i don't remember the name), you basically need to purloin one and apply it to one piece of clothing and repeat until you are happy.

I'm pretty sure someone here will remember the name and even the item code for you to purloin it.

Reactions: Piratefishes

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
There's a powder to freeze stuff and made them retain it's appearance (but i don't remember the name), you basically need to purloin one and apply it to one piece of clothing and repeat until you are happy.

I'm pretty sure someone here will remember the name and even the item code for you to purloin it.
Powder of Resistance. Item code: por
Or save scum a chest for the recipe, then hope that the required material isn't something like anything poured from a minotaur horn.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes