qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Yes, inside me. Happened on several tiles in the Hotel, and one (or was it two?) in the Woods (ended up being the goddamn "crossroads" tile - I had to pass it to get BOTH to stairs for the mansion AND hotel back entrance).

And yep, there was one "suited lady" wandering about. All I get is "not interested in you" so I just let her be. From the way you sound, though, not for long. :cautious:
Don't know what to tell you about the woods, but the suited lady in the hotel has a secret.
She memory wipes you. Check the surveillance footage in the Hotel. You might have to do something first, Idk.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
qwsaq Pretty sure I do have to do something, since I can do absolutely nothing otherwise - both the PC in one of the bedrooms and the security room have no related interactions. Or I suck at games with this text input...function...thingy (something I started suspecting after realizing I could swim in the lake even if the icon for it was missing :rolleyes: )

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
@qwsaq Pretty sure I do have to do something, since I can do absolutely nothing otherwise - both the PC in one of the bedrooms and the security room have no related interactions. Or I suck at games with this text input...function...thingy (something I started suspecting after realizing I could swim in the lake even if the icon for it was missing :rolleyes: )
Suited Lady triggers on rooms in the hotel with the camera. Once you trigger her you need to see what happens from a banner placed randomly on the map. After that I can't remember if you can go to straight to the security room or if you need to trigger her again (and possibly find a new banner) before learning about the mindwipe.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
StephenLana13 Ended up being rather confusing: found a deepthroat banner, [some wandering around] then the anal(?) sex banner, [some more wandering around] then she aggroed me the moment I saw her...and then I whacked. :rolleyes: Security room played no role whatsoever in this "adventure".

Unrelated: are there specific requirements for the wild/enlightened gladiators to spawn? From what I understand after digging through the changelog, failing the Doom Quest dictates whether they can spawn outside the mansion, but not whether they can spawn at all. Am I simply having a really bad case of spawning RNG?

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2023
Can you change settings so that male NPCs are replaced by traps, shemales or futas? Also where is the image that compares the 4 versions? it is not in the OP

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
StephenLana13 Ended up being rather confusing: found a deepthroat banner, [some wandering around] then the anal(?) sex banner, [some more wandering around] then she aggroed me the moment I saw her...and then I whacked. :rolleyes: Security room played no role whatsoever in this "adventure".

Unrelated: are there specific requirements for the wild/enlightened gladiators to spawn? From what I understand after digging through the changelog, failing the Doom Quest dictates whether they can spawn outside the mansion, but not whether they can spawn at all. Am I simply having a really bad case of spawning RNG?
These last two pages of discussions confuse me quite a bit.
1) How did you manage to get into fight with the suited lady without seeing the footage first? Unless you know her 'secret' which you can only observe through the CCTV, you shouldn't even be able to turn her hostile, let alone get into a proper fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) The maximum possible enchantment is +5. I remember using the blessed powder of enchantment on a +4 corset and, while it said +6 in the item description, the stat screen showed only +5 increase.

3) In the earlier versions I remember wild gladiators/confident aeromancers appearing on their own in the woods without any doom quest shenanigans even starting. For some reason, in the last few versions I didn't encounter even one. I did, however, see enlightened ones after the doom quest finished. So those should be okay to spawn without any additional requirements.

4) Some weird things are going with the stat descriptions and/or values. I remember having max submission and the text description will just alternate between "you know your place is only at the bottom" and "you are beginning to see value in submission" every other turn despite doing nothing except walking from tile to tile. Also there is cute bug at the moment where, if you have high enough charisma, you can ask ad infinitum for cans filled with patience drink from the royal guards. It respawns on them the moment you drink them, and once you have that charisma you will always succeed a freebie check. You can get every single addiction stat right back to 1, if you want to cheat a little (except grossness for some reason).

By the way, if Aika is reading this, please make it so the Witch won't request for boss NPCs/Barbara/Shopkeeper to be defeated to entertain her. Also, if I keep asking her for newer targets, all the previous enhancements remain (lvl 30 VINEBOSS). Unless, of course, all of this is intended.
Additionally: contrary to what wiki says erasing tattoo by praying won't stop it from reappearing. Candle quest for the dominatrix is bugged - she accepts the candle, but it doesn't complete. PLEASE, an option to skip football predicament - laggy as all hell, and no matter the playstyle you orgasm 3 times minimum. With only 3 charisma tattoos and max makeup every single request is made a freebie even when NPCs dislike me. Option to fail dominance check during victory sex, even if I pass it >:) ?

Can you change settings so that male NPCs are replaced by traps, shemales or futas? Also where is the image that compares the 4 versions? it is not in the OP
There is definitely such a setting. Although I'm not sure if it's Patreon or public. You can make every enemy a futanari (but not a shemale or a trap) or a female with strap-on. Called gender-preference or something during the normal game setup AFTER fetish selection.

I'm not sure about your second question though. IT'S RIGHT THERE in the OP, at the bottom, in the screenshot section, to the right of those stupid genius bimbos. 1685127975504.png

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
1) How did you manage to get into fight with the suited lady without seeing the footage first? Unless you know her 'secret' which you can only observe through the CCTV, you shouldn't even be able to turn her hostile, let alone get into a proper fight.
One, I never said I fought her without seeing the footage. And two, like I said - she aggroed me, for whatever reason, not the other way around. Besides, seeing the first photo - deepthroat - provides no clue whatsoever as to what is going on. The description only refers to a "submissive whore", with no indication (visual or text) that it is, in fact, you in that photo. It triggers the event I started this whole conversation with + the second photo, anal - that is all. Now, that second photo is what does the actual reveal (including the glasses).In my case, the lady just aggroed me the next time I met her (because every time I tried to attack HER first - "poof", same as before the whole thing).

2) The maximum possible enchantment is +5. I remember using the blessed powder of enchantment on a +4 corset and, while it said +6 in the item description, the stat screen showed only +5 increase.
I did mention that the enchantment values on the left side and the "examine" description on the right side do not match.
3) In the earlier versions I remember wild gladiators/confident aeromancers appearing on their own in the woods without any doom quest shenanigans even starting. For some reason, in the last few versions I didn't encounter even one. I did, however, see enlightened ones after the doom quest finished. So those should be okay to spawn without any additional requirements.
While I did see those "special" variants, every single one of them was the kitsune. :cry: Something I am grateful for until I start her quest, because it always ends with "no more shop for you, noob": first time - shopkeeper aggroed me (because fox ears), went down, I go "wanna be friends again?", he disappears, anyway (no flayer, mind you, so 100% not banished); second time - he never spotted me, but after I was done with the fox quest and lost the ears, he stopped accepting gifts for some reason, and since I was sporting the Virgin Warrior Priestess armor...well - gropes, -relationship, fight, guess how it ended; third, I just got tired and whacked him the moment I could take the punches.:KEK:
4) Some weird things are going with the stat descriptions and/or values.
Is precisely why I like seeing if not the value adjustments themselves, then at the very least the values themselves - just as good for catching WHEN they change and going about "what changed it" from there. For example, I was surprised to find out the "patron is too intimidated by you to ask for a handjob" event counts as SUBMISSIVE sex: sure, he/she is intimidated by pretty much your very presence, you take the lead if you decide to help him out, you are the only one doing...well...everything - but yeah, sure, "submissive". I guess I was expecting too much flexibility and/or variety in terms of what counts as domination for the purpose of recovering from being a mindless slut. Bummer, nonetheless.

What I have yet to figure out is whether the stats have a cap, "or what?": I keep getting the improvement messages from, say, the royal throne or the mansion statue, but when I pay a visit to the Witch in the Woods, her altar now sometimes goes "perhaps you are too powerful?", so either the overall stats have a cap, or the altar itself has one.:unsure:

P.S. +27 Golden Priestess Warrior Outfit and counting :ROFLMAO:

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
What I have yet to figure out is whether the stats have a cap, "or what?": I keep getting the improvement messages from, say, the royal throne or the mansion statue, but when I pay a visit to the Witch in the Woods, her altar now sometimes goes "perhaps you are too powerful?", so either the overall stats have a cap, or the altar itself has one.:unsure:
They do. 30 for every main physical stat. Woods altar always improves one random stat by one, regardless of jewelry value, but only till 20. Exercise improves either dex or str but until... 15? 20? If you improve your stats by using the woods statue, it will always say that it is improved even if you reached the ceiling. Same for dungeon altar intelligence improvement, I think. The exception is the royal throne which will actually spell out that you can't improve the stat any more.

If you wear the debug goggles, they will show you the current stat and the ceiling too. Or you can use "showme me" and then a bunch of info about your character will be revealed. If you don't want anything to do with that then HULK SMASH, Samus Aran and... Sage (IIRC) are what your interface says when you reach the top.

For sex addictions, I think, the maxima are as follows:
Anal - 10
Grossness - 20
Oral - 10
Semen feel (bukkake) - 10 or 20
Semen taste - 20
Sex - 20
Tits - 10
Vagina - 10

Delicateness is definitely 20, but I can't remember whether it starts at 1 and goes up or at 20 and goes down. Also fuck knows how submission works.

Reactions: Tsugumi

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
There is definitely such a setting. Although I'm not sure if it's Patreon or public. You can make every enemy a futanari (but not a shemale or a trap) or a female with strap-on. Called gender-preference or something during the normal game setup AFTER fetish selection.
"NPC Gender Preference" is in "enable specific erotic content." That's where you can turn males into futas. So yeah, it's ostensibly in the "fetish" section. They will be proper futas with vaginas.
It is Patreon only, but old debug files will unlock it even if a new release comes out. Every unlock file unlocks the same content for all future releases.
"Futanari content" is in "Body shape limitations" which comes after the fetish section. That's what determines the strap-on thing and whether they have balls. I don't believe this is Patreon only.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Welp - apparently the Witch IS bugged, after all. Went to her, took a quest to banish the robomaid, checked the quest log - nada. Went and found the maid, anyway. Went back to the Witch afterwards - "I saw everything", blablabla, unlimited altar uses, yay. Checked the log again - NOW her quest IS listed in there. After I cleared it. How nice. :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwsaq

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
how do you milk yourself? my breasts are full
there are milking benches in the dungeon and mansion. fairies can also milk you in the forest (mischief when hostile, they'll drink from you but also boost production), and the slimegirl can teach you to drink from your own boobs if she's inside you and you have a good relationship (forest waterfall, swim with cum in your belly).

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Is being able to be a Futa PC removed, even from the Backer version now? Dropping Defiance tokens in the Apothecary Bowl just grants a Strap-on, instead of apparently giving the PC (or re-giving them) a penis.

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
These last two pages of discussions confuse me quite a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have to see the security footage. When you see the second poster (the 'anal' one), it triggers a memory. If you're just scanning the narration text you might miss it, but yeah just seeing the poster triggers you to recall the event of what happened, including the lady telling you her weakness.

Reactions: Gerhumm

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
You don't have to see the security footage. When you see the second poster (the 'anal' one), it triggers a memory. If you're just scanning the narration text you might miss it, but yeah just seeing the poster triggers you to recall the event of what happened, including the lady telling you her weakness.
Hey, what's the best place to give suggestions where they'd likely be seen and considered by you or your development team?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes