crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It doesn't help that the new site already bothers me with the download button at the top of the page giving the D version of the game (don't want) and Git (also don't want as I already have Git) while the specific downloads for Strateg and Wonderfuller are near the bottom. I have a feeling that's going to confuse some and drives others up a wall. They even have a picture just below the downloads for Keriax which has no download. Did they even try to set this website up properly or did they just slap bullshit together with a maybe that any oversights will get fixed later?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Btw, how do you use a custom name again? It's honestly been ages since I played and it used to be a file you had to run before starting a new game.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you so much! If happen on to the clothing version that would be nice, I have gotten use to playing that version.

Really appreciate the debug it help's a lot getting my game back to sort of where I was.
The clothing version is default now. The other versions just choose your secondary window.

Btw, how do you use a custom name again? It's honestly been ages since I played and it used to be a file you had to run before starting a new game.
Typing "Settings" whilst in-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The clothing version is default now. The other versions just choose your secondary window.

Typing "Settings" whilst in-game.
Thank you again! I have not played in awhile, and did not know that.

EDIT >>> I should have looked at the Op page closer, and i guess my Dumb ass would have seen it :(

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
imagine how cool this game would be if 90% of the devs work wasnt dedicated to the school zone that sucks ass.
There is just too much forced content to make this game great. I do end up coming back to check out "updates" but more often then not i end up skipping the school content because i want to explore with out being forced to go do the school content, it really should have just been an another world and the students should have been dungeon npc's instead of being tied to school content :/

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes